TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Maseru Haruno by maseruharuno

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok this is just the recount of what's happened BEFORE the present
Note: This DOES NOT TAKE PLACE IN SHIPPUUDEN
It starts of starts the day Sakura leaves to body guard Tazuna which leads to the Zabuza Saga
My name is Maseru Haruno. When I was only an infant my parents abandoned me. The Haruno family found me on the streets and raised me as their own. When I was two, my mother gave birth to a young baby girl. They named her Sakura. Even though I was adopted she felt like a true sister to me. I entered the ninja academy when I was nine. Two days after I entered the academy my father died. When Sakura turned nine she entered the academy. That year I graduated and became a Gennin.

After that I was spending more time away from home. I began to take on tougher missions in order to support my family. At one point during a bodyguard mission a Chuunin from the Rain Village ambushed my squad. He was merciless and killed all of my squad members. I barely escaped the ninja with my life. He had placed a large gash on my right upper arm and lower left torso with a katana. Upon returning to the village I was hospitalized. Every day I was there Sakura came to visit me with a fresh bouquet of flowers. We had always been close and at the time she didn’t know that I was adopted. Every time she left she left she would give me a friendly kiss on the forehead. The doctors said my injuries would not normally be life threatening however I had traveled such a long distance to get there that I had suffered serious blood loss. I made a full recovery but I retain the scars from my wounds. I prefer to cover the scar on my right arm with bandages.

From that day on I started to take missions alone rather than join another squad. Occasionally I would accompany other squads if told to do so. At age thirteen I passed the Chuunin exams. When I was leaving the examinations he appeared before me in an instant. He was impressed by my skills in water style ninjutsu. He offered to teach me more advanced techniques. I gratefully accepted. From then on my amount knowledge of ninjutsu began to increase. After four months of training Kakashi-sensei told me that he had taught me every water technique that I was capable of. This shocked me as I had only learned about seven techniques from him. He encouraged me to create my own technique. I have not yet completed my technique but I am extremely close.

Today I am still a Chuunin. Sakura is now part of a three-man squad led by Kakashi. I still go to him for advice when I need it. (Mainly about girls…well a girl) You see I have a crush on one of the girls in the village. She’s not a ninja but she works in the Yamanaka flower shop. Her name is Akari Jushiro. She has long brown hair and wears a small pair of glasses. She usually wears a tank top with a semi short skirt. She almost constantly wears a smile on her face. She had been in the ninja academy at the same time as me. However she was unable to graduate because she had almost no ninjutsu skills. She dropped out of the academy and has worked at the Yamanaka Flower Shop since. She was a few months older than me however she was about four inches shorter than me. I have yet to ask her out even once. I hope that some time soon I get the courage to ask her out.