TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mera's story pt 2 III by Mera_Uchiha1224

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Shippuden is up next!
Chapter notes: Next is shippuden!
Chapter 12

No matter how loud I screamed Kumiko wouldn’t show up.
“This isn’t like her at all! Why is she running away when I’m in a situation like this?” I thought.
Orochimaru laughed once he saw the fear in my eyes.
Kakashi tried again and again to free me but failed.
“It’s useless to try to free her Kakashi,” Orochimaru said.
My sensei was on the ground with 5 very serious wounds.
Tears filled my eyes. I couldn’t stand seeing him like this. Then I remembered what he told me.
“Stay strong Mera. No matter how bad the situation may be, just keep going.”
“Now that all the distractions are gone we can finally go,” Orochimaru said.
Pretty soon there were leaves surrounding us and we were in Orochimaru’s hide out.
Sasuke was right there when we arrived.
“Brother?” I said in astonishment.
Sasuke smirked. “So you finally caught her.”
Orochimaru let me go.
I just stood there and looked around. The hide out was very dark. There were a few torches or candles here and there but other than that it was dark.
There were also jars with animal organs in them.
“Can I go home now?” I asked Orochimaru.
“No,” he replied simply. “After all the trouble I had to go through to get you, I’m not letting you leave.”
“Great. Just great. Well at least my brother’s here!” I thought.
“There’s someone here I want you to see,” Sasuke said grabbing my wrist and walking down the hall.
“Who?” I asked.
“See for yourself,” Sasuke said.
I saw Kumiko sitting on the ground staring at a candle.
“Kumi!” I said.
She turned around. “Hi Mera.”
“Why didn’t you tell me that you were with Orochimaru?” I asked sitting next to her.
“I thought it was obvious because of the curse mark on my neck,” Kumi said.
“Curse mark?” I asked. “I didn’t see a curse mark.”
“I guess my hair was covering it,” Kumi said. She pulled her hair back in a ponytail with her hand. Then I saw it. There was a curse mark on her neck in the same spot that Sasuke’s was.
“Oh,” I said.
“You’ll be receiving one too Mera,” Orochimaru said from behind me.
“When?” I said.
“Soon,” Orochimaru said.
I didn’t dare question him anymore.
“So…” Kumiko said. “Should I give you a tour?”
“Sure,” I said standing up.
Kumiko stood up. I let her walk ahead of me since it was a tour.
Orochimaru was standing by the room’s entrance. When I walked past him, I glanced up at him and one thought immediately went into my head.
“He bit my brother and my best friend! (Not to mention Anko) Now he’s gonna bite me! Well he is kinda hot… What am I worrying about? Wait! No no! He isn’t hotter then Kakashi!”
Kumiko gave me a tour of the hide out. It was really big! But everything looked kinda the same. Then I stayed up ‘till I finally fell asleep on the floor.

.:*~*:.
The next day was full of surprises! I woke up to find Kabuto standing over me!
“GAH!” I said.
“Ssh! Sasuke is still sleeping!” Kabuto said quietly.
“Sorry, sorry! I just was alarmed to find Orochimaru’s right hand man standing over me right when I get up!” I said lowering my voice. “I forgot I was here!”
“Kabuto… What are you doing?” Orochimaru said stepping into the room.
“Nothing Lord Orochimaru!” Kabuto said.
Orochimaru gave Kabuto a look of disbelief.
Kabuto looked really nervous. “I was um… uh… Hey look! Sasuke’s up!”
Sure enough Sasuke was up.
“What’s going on?” Sasuke asked.
“Nothing!” Kabuto said quickly.
Then Kumiko got up. “What’s going on?”
Kabuto finally cracked. He pushed past Sasuke and ran out of the room.
Orochimaru sighed and followed him.
“What a weirdo,” Kumiko said. “Why was everyone in here anyway?”
“Well I woke up to Kabuto staring at me. Then Orochimaru came into the room and asked Kabuto what he was doing then Kabuto got nervous; Sasuke got up and came into the room then you got up and came into the room and Kabuto got really nervous and left!” I said.
Sasuke looked in the direction that Orochimaru and Kabuto headed off to and started laughing.
“I know he’s a weirdo!” I said.
“No, it’s not that,” Sasuke said.
“Then what was it that you found funny then?” I asked.
“You’ll see,” Sasuke said as he left the room. “You’ll see.”
“What is he talking about?” I asked Kumiko.
“I don’t know,” Kumiko said in a tone that clearly stated that she was lying.
“Tell me,” I said.
“I gotta go,” Kumi said walking away from me.
“What is going on here?! Why won’t my own brother tell me what’s going on?”
Later that day I saw Kumiko sitting down on the floor in the room we were in earlier.
“Can you please tell me what’s going on!” I said.
“Mera!” Kumiko said surprised.
“Yeah hi. Can you tell me what Sasuke was laughing about,” I said.
“You’re about to find out,” Kumiko said.
“What?” I asked.
Kumiko grabbed my arm and walked out of the room.
“Where are we going?” I asked.
Kumiko said nothing. She kept walking.
“Please tell me!” I said.
Kumiko stopped. “I can’t tell you.”
“Why not?” I asked.
“He told me not to,” Kumiko said.
“Who? Orochimaru?” I asked.
Kumi nodded then continued walking.
“Please at least give me a hint of what we’re doing!” I said.
“I can’t. It will ruin the surprise,” Kumi said.
“A surprise?” I asked. “What surprise?”
We neared a room I had never seen before. We entered the room to find it being very, very dark. There was only a small candle in the room.
I saw Sasuke in the room along with Kabuto and Kumiko stayed after I entered. There was also a big chair. I could clearly see who was in the chair.
“Ok, what’s going on?” I asked.
Kabuto pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.
Sasuke smirked.
Kumiko stayed quiet.
“You haven’t figured it out yet?” Orochimaru asked.
“No,” I said.
“I thought you were brighter than this Mera,” Orochimaru said getting up out of his chair and walking toward me.
I stayed still.
“Um… you still haven’t told me what’s going on,” I said. “And I’d really like to know.”
Kabuto smirked.
Kumi was still silent.
Sasuke laughed a little.
Then someone burst into the room! I couldn’t see who it was. They quickly took me in their arms and left the hideout.
Once we were outside I saw who saved me. It was Kakashi! YAY!
“Sensei!” I said happily.
Kakashi looked at me with a happy glimmer in his eye.
I was very happy to see him again. His wounds had been treated I guess because I was gone for one day.
We got back to Konoha and Neji, Kiba and all my other friends were there waiting for us.
Kakashi set me down.
“Mera!” Neji said running over to me.
“I missed you so much!” I said running past Neji over to Kiba.
Kiba gave me a hug.
Neji looked confused. “Uh Mera… I’m over here.”
“I know!” I said.
Neji got pissed off and left.
Kiba and I hugged for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.
Then I had to go eat some lunch. Then I went to Neji’s place to talk to him.
“Neji,” I said. “I need to talk to you!”
Neji was sitting on the ground pouting. “Fine.”
“Neji, I don’t know how to say this but… We’re through.” I said as I sat down next to him.
“What? We are?” Neji asked.
“Yeah. Well Bye!” I said getting up and skipping away to my beloved Kiba.
Kiba was waiting for me under a tree near the academy. “Mera! I want to tell you something!”
“That’s great! But I have to tell you something first!” I said.
“Okay,” Kiba said.
“I like you a lot,” I said giving him a hug. “Oh! I almost for got to tell you that I broke up with Neji.”
Kiba was really red. “I…I was about to tell you the same thing.”
Then I turned red.
Then Konohamaru walked by. “EW! GROSS!”
“You’re just jealous because you can’t get a girlfriend,” Kiba said.
Konohamaru got mad and left.
“I kinda have to go now,” I said.
“Okay,” Kiba said. “I’ll see you tomorrow then?”
“Yeah,” I said.
I walked away and went home.
It was late when I got home. The lights weren’t on and I stumbled in the dark.
Suddenly, I heard familiar laughter.
“No! He followed me to my house?” I thought.
“I can’t see right now! So please wait till I turn on the lights!” I said. “Then you can kidnap me!”
Well it was too late for that. Orochimaru wrapped his arm around my neck.
Then a kunai came out of nowhere!
Orochimaru caught it like two inches away from his face! It was so awesome!
“That was too predictable Kakashi,” Orochimaru said throwing the kunai on the floor.
Kakashi turned the lights on.
“Sensei!” I said. “Sensei please don’t try and save me! I don’t want you getting killed!”
“Mera, I’ll be fine,” Kakashi said.
“No you won’t! You had 5 very serious wounds last time!” I said. “This time could be different!”
“She has a point Kakashi,” Orochimaru said.
“I guess we’ll be leaving,” I sighed. “Good-bye sensei.”
Wind surrounded me and Orochimaru and to my surprise Kakashi didn’t do anything to prevent us from going!
“That was too easy,” Orochimaru said letting me go once we arrived at the hideout.
“That was a little weird for Kakashi… I think he’ll come for me again!” I thought.
“Welcome back,” Sasuke said.
“Hi brother,” I said.
“Lord Orochimaru! You’re back!” Kabuto said as he ran to Orochimaru.
“Have you noticed that Kabuto is the gayest person I’ve ever seen besides Lee,” I said to Sasuke.
Sasuke nodded and smirked.
“I’m surprised that you’re back so soon Lord Orochimaru!” Kabuto said.
“I am too,” Orochimaru said. Then Orochimaru told Kabuto how Kakashi gave up so easily.
“That is strange… But I have a plan Lord Orochimaru!” Kabuto said cheerfully. “Have someone watch Mera and never let her out of their sight.”
“I was thinking the same thing,” Orochimaru said. “But, we can’t leave her with just anyone.”
“Why not?” Kabuto asked.
“Kakashi can kill an ordinary person easily,” Orochimaru said.
“That’s true, so we need to find someone who isn’t ordinary… How will we do that?” Kabuto said sarcastically.
“Oh no! I’ll be with Orochimaru like… all the time! And if Kakashi shows up there’s no way he would be able to save me!” I thought.
“He might strike tonight,” Orochimaru said. “So I’ll be sure to keep a close eye on her.”
“This isn’t good,” I thought.




























Chapter 13


Orochimaru watched me a lot for a few days. And Kakashi never showed up! Late at night Sasuke and I talked for a bit. Thankfully, Orochimaru wasn’t there.
“Brother I’m worried,” I said. “What if he does kill Kakashi?
Sasuke shrugged as if to say, “Oh well.”
Suddenly I saw something in the shadows.
“Who’s there?” I demanded.
The thing moved to a corner of the room.
I moved closer to see it.
“BOO!!!!!” Kumiko said jumping out at me.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” I screamed and fell backward.
“Oh my god! You should’ve seen yourself!” Kumi laughed.
“Real mature Kumiko,” Sasuke said.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” Kumi asked. “It was only a joke!”
I laughed.
Then something else was in the shadows!
“Kumi if this is a joke…” I began.
“I swear I’m not doing anything!” Kumi said.
“Yeah ri-” I started to say but couldn’t finish my sentence because a hand covered my mouth and pulled me into the shadows. Another hand pulled me close to something. I started squirming around.
Then a familiar voice whispered, “Mera, clam down. It’s just me.”
I stopped squirming. Because Kakashi was saving me again! But this time I was in his arms, he pulled me close to him which was sooooooooooooo awesome! Not to mention he sounded super hot when he whispered to me! ^^ Oh yeah, good times, good, good times.
“Mera! This isn’t funny!” Kumiko said.
Sasuke looked angry. Then Kabuto came into the room.
“Where’s Mera?” he asked Sasuke and Kumiko.
“I don’t know! This hand took her into the shadows and we haven’t seen her!” Kumiko said.
Sasuke smirked and looked right at us. “I know where she is.”
“Where?” Kabuto asked urgently. “Orochimaru wants to see her now.”
Sasuke pointed right at us.
“Brother? Why? You know how much I want to leave!” I thought.
Kabuto walked to us.
Then he grabbed my arm.
Kakashi pulled me really close to him so my head rested on his chest. (HECK YES!)
Pretty soon it was like tug of war!
Kabuto wouldn’t let go! And my arm was really hurting!
Then I heard Orochiaru yell, “Kabuto! What’s taking so long?”
I could hear Kakashi’s heartbeat quicken.
“I think someone has come fo-” Kabuto started to say but fell to the ground unconscious.
Sasuke was standing behind Kabuto. Then he smiled at me.
“Thank you brother,” I said.
Then Kakashi and I left.

.:~*~:.
“KIBA!!!!” I said as I ran over to Kiba.
“Mera! You’re back!” Kiba said.
“I know! Thanks to Kakashi!” I said.
It was very nice to be back in the village!
“There haven’t been much missions lately,” Kiba said.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yeah,” Kiba said. “I doubt there will be one today.”
“Hey I want to show you something!” I said grabbing Kiba’s hand and running. Akamaru ran beside us.
“Where are we going?” Kiba asked.
“You’ll see!” I said.
I led Kiba to an open field. Only to find Naruto laying there!
“Now we can’t look at the clouds in peace!” I said.
“Naruto! Kiba! Mera!” Hinata said running over to us. “Tsunade wants to see you right away!”
“It’s been a while since I’ve done a mission! I can’t wait!” I said to Kiba.
We went to Tsunade’s office and received our mission.
“Pft! Treasure hunting? Peace of cake!” I said.
“It’s not a hard mission at all. But if you fail you’ll be sent back to the academy!” Tsunade said.
“WHAT?! Why?” Naruto said.
“Because I was looking at the success rate of the last few months missions, and Naruto, you’re especially bad!” Tsunade said.
“But I haven’t been on a mission because I was with Orochimaru!” I said.
“I know. That’s why I’m starting you out on an easy mission,” Tsunade said.
“You mean… My success rate wasn’t bad?” I said.
“Well, it’s not the greatest but it’s acceptable,” Tsunade said.
“Oh I wanted to ask you something,” I said. “Kakashi-sensei kept saving me from Orochimaru… did you tell him too?”
“Nope,” Tsunade said. “He went on his own will.”
I blushed when I heard that. “Oh and another thing that I wanted to know is, why did you bring ANBU guys to surprise attack Orochimaru?”
“Because, he keeps moving locations, and he’s too much for even the most skilled ninjas,” Tsunade answered.
“Wait, then how did my sensei find me?” I asked.
“Well, he gathered all the information he could and left,” Tsunade said. “I myself am not sure how he managed to find you.”
“Okay let’s pack!” Naruto said. “I don’t want to fail! Believe it!”
“Do you know where Hotaru is?” I asked Kiba.
“Yeah, my sister has been watching him the entire time. Do you need him?” Kiba replied.
“No,” I said. “I just wanted to know where he was.”
We set out for the mission.
On the way there we reached a river. There was a big boulder next to the river so Naruto and Kiba had a race to see who could get there the fastest.
Me and Hinata were left behind.
But I decided to go with Kiba. And Hinata decided to go with Naruto.
Kiba and I reached the boulder first. We even prepared a meal before they got there!
We ate and continued.
Hinata stopped to look somewhere.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“I thought I saw something…” Hinata said. “But I guess it’s nothing.”
“YOU’RE SO ANNOYING KIBA!!!” Naruto yelled.
“HEY!!!!!!!! YOU CAN’T SAY THAT ABOUT HIM NARUTO!!!!” I screamed as I ran over to Naruto and Kiba.
“Ow!” Naruto said after I punched him.
“You deserve it for saying that about Kiba!” I said.
When the fighting stopped we went on and came across a cave.
Hinata and Naruto went in and Kiba and I went in after them.
Some rocks fell form the ceiling and Hinata got a bad cut on her leg.
Kiba bandaged her wound up.
“Mera, Akamaru and me will find the treasure,” Kiba said.
“What are you talking about? This mission will only work if we work together,” naruto said.
“From here on out there will be difficulties so harsh we won’t even compare to what happened before,” Kiba said to Naruto. “There are going to be a lot of places where you can’t go through unless you’re a shinobi. Besides it’s not like we can leave someone who is injured. You need someone with you.”
Then Kiba, Akamaru and I left.
When we reached a cave Naruto and Hinata showed up.
Kiba looked suspicious of them then he turned around and they knocked him out!
“Kiba! Naruto, Hinata, what is with y-” I started to say but Hinata knocked me out.
When I woke up I saw two Kibas!
“Whoa,” I said.
“MERA!”
“Mera!”
I heard Naruto and Hinata call. I looked down to see them tied up in a pit along with Akamaru.
One of the Kiba’s was tied up too.
The other one wasn’t.
Even I was tied up!
Then I looked up to see fake Hinata and Narutos.
Then the fake Kiba pushed the real Kiba down into the pit.
“We need to copy your face now,” the fake Naruto said.
“Wh- what?” I asked.
Just then a me walked into the room!
It didn’t have a face… just a creepy mask on.
“Who are you?” I asked.
“I’m Mera Uchiha,” the fake me said.
Then the mask fell off the fake me’s face and I saw my face!
Then the fake Naruto pushed me into the pit.
“We’re going to mess up you’re village now,” the fake me said.
“Mess up our village…? Oh no! Kakashi might fall for the trick! I have to stop them!”
“We set up exploding tags all over the place, once we leave they’ll go off and you’ll all die,” the fake Hinata said.
Then they left. The tags were about to go off any second.
“Staying with Orochimaru wouldn’t be so bad right now. Wait? What am I saying?! Kiba’s my boyfriend I can’t leave him or Akamaru! And Hinata and Naruto are my friends! I have to stay with them!”
“I think my new technique would be able to protect us… if only the ropes were looser,” Hinata said.
Then Naruto chewed off the ropes that were tying Hinata’s hands up.
She turned bright red.
Then Kiba and Akamaru chewed off the ropes that were tying me up.
“Thank you,” I said to Kiba. I turned a little red.
Then everything collapsed. Hinata protected us with her technique.
Then she fell on Naruto. Then Naruto grabbed the treasure box.
Kiba and Akamaru used Gatsuuga to break through all the rocks.
Then we split up.
Naruto, me, Kiba and Akamaru went to Konoha to try to stop the fakes.
Hinata stayed behind.
We finally caught up with the fake us, and we started fighting.
Then a smoke bomb came out of nowhere and the fight got confusing!
“You’re not the real Naruto!” I said as I was about to punch a Naruto.
“No! No! It’s me!” the Naruto pleaded.
I put my fist down. Then looked at a Kiba.
“You’re not the real Kiba!” I said running at a Kiba.
“Mera!” a Kiba said.
“Sorry! Sorry!” I said putting my fist down.
Then another Kiba came at me!
“Kiba!” I said.
Then the real Kiba punched the fake Kiba!
“Thank you!” I said giving him a hug.
“You’re wel… What? I only punched him and he’s out cold!” Kiba said looking at the fake him.
“They’re really weak!” I said. “Now this will be a whole lot easier!”
Then the fake us’s ran away.
“I’ll go after the fake Hinata!” Kiba said.
“I’ll go after the fake me! Believe it!” Naruto said.
“And I’ll go after the fake me!” I said.
Then we split up.
“If you think you look like me then you’re wrong! My butt is not that big!” I said as I ran after the fake me.
Then I saw Kakashi. The fake me was all over him!
“GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU FATASS!” I screeched as I punched the fake me.
It was actually pretty weird to beat my self up.
Even though the fake me was out cold when I punched her once I kept punching and kicking her because she was drooling over MY sensei!
“Sorry you had to see such a violent scene sensei!” I said.
Kakashi had a look in his eye that said, “What the hell just happened?!”
Then I dragged the fake me to where the other fakes were.
The real Hinata showed up and punched the real Naruto on accident.
Then we went back to Tsunade’s office.
“WHAT?!” we all yelled in unison.
“This was an exam to test your team work!” Tsunade’s assistant said.
It was planned from the start! But we passed.
So we said good bye to the fake us’s.
“Good-bye! It was nice meeting you!” I said cheerfully when the fake me left.
“Thank god that wannabe is gonna leave! I can’t stand her!”




























Chapter 14


“Sensei,” I said walking over to Kakashi who was reading Flirting Violence. “I’m worried.”
Kakashi looked up from his book. “About?”
“Well you remember the past few days Orochimaru has been trying to kidnap me again?” I said.
“Mmhm,” Kakashi said.
“Well, what if he kidnaps me again and you won’t be able to save me?” I said.
Kakashi closed his book and sighed. I could tell I was in for a long talk. But it didn’t matter because my sensei’s hot and I enjoy listening to his voice!
“Mera,” he began.
“MERA!!!! MERA!!!!!” I heard TenTen scream.
“Hold on sensei,” I said walking over to TenTen.
“Oh my god Mera! There’s been a rumor going on about Kiba and you! But you’re Neji’s-” TenTen said.
“Not anymore!” I said.
TenTen gasped. “Really?”
“Yup! You can have Neji if you want!” I said.
“Wait, wait!” TenTen said. “Why did you dump Neji for Kiba?”
“Well, Neji was a selfish punk. Now Kiba on the other hand, is perfect! Not to mention he’s cute, smart, and funny!”
TenTen’s eyes got really wide. “Wow. You know a lot about finding the perfect guy! Now I know who to watch out for! Thanks!”
“No problem!” I said. Then I turned around to see Kiba standing right there!
“I’m cute, smart and funny?” Kiba said.
I blushed. “Well, yeah! You’re waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than what Neji ever was!”
Kiba smiled.
Neji walked by growling.
TenTen giggled. “Well I gotta go! Bye!” then she ran off.
“Bye TenTen!” I said. Then I looked at Kiba. “I have to talk to my sensei now.”
“Okay,” Kiba said. “I’ll see you later then.”
“Bye Kiba!” I said as I walked over to Kakashi.
Kakashi went back to reading his book apparently.
“Uh… sensei,” I said.
Kakashi looked up from his book. “Oh, Sorry Mera.”
“It’s ok sensei!” I said with a smile.
“What were we talking about?” Kakashi asked. “I forgot.”
“Well I was just about to ask you if Orochimaru kidnapped me again and you couldn’t save me… what would happen?” I said.
Kakashi closed his book again and put his hand on my shoulder. “Mera, I doubt that will happen. I would never let Orochimaru get a hold of you. ”
I turned bright red.
TenTen came back. “Mera! You’ve been called to a mission!”
“Really?” I asked. “With who?”
“Me, Lee, Neji, and Naruto,” TenTen said.
“Ok. Good-bye sensei,” I said walking with TenTen to Tsunade’s office.
We got a mission to go to the star country.
Neji looked oddly happy to see that I was going on a mission with him.
Once we got to the star country I saw a really hot guy! His name was Sumaru. He had long black hair and brown eyes he was pretty hot!
Neji noticed that I was drooling over him and started getting jealous.
But anyway we spent the night over in the star country to find out that the star that the star country had was stolen by a masked ninja apparently.
“Okay, we need to split up. TenTen, Naruto and Lee, you guys keep an eye on the hoshikage. Mera and I will try and see if we can catch the thief,” Neji said.
“Okay!” Lee, Naruro and TenTen said then they took off.
“Why do I have to be paired with you?” I asked.
Then something flew past us. It was a guy who had wings made out of chakra, a mask on and he was carrying an unconscious Sumaru!
“Sumaru!” I said. I tried running to catch up with the person who had Sumaru but they flew over a pit with poisonous gas in it; that was the border to the bear country AKA Hell’s Ravine.
Then Neji said that we needed to think of a plan before we get Sumaru.
“Lee, TenTen, go search around the village leaders place,” Neji said.
“Again?” Lee whined.
“You heard him!” I said. “Search again!”
Lee quit whining and went with TenTen to go search.
“There are two masked ninja,” Neji said.
“Really? How can you tell?” I asked.
“I saw the person who took Sumaru and the person who took the star. Their chakra was different,” Neji said.
“Oh,” I said.
For the next few minuets Naruto, Neji and me talked about what we would do.
Neji activated his Byakugan and looked into the sky. His eyes got wide.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“That powerful chakra flow…” Neji said.
“Is it him?” Naruto asked.
“There’s no mistake,” Neji said. Then Neji got out a kunai. “Who’s there?”
I got out a kunai too.
Naruto did the same.
These two guys appeared. “Ninjas of konoha! Just now the person who took the star appeared. Right now the hoshikage is stalling the culprit. Somehow can you guys…?”
“All right!” Naruto said.
We put our kunais away and followed the two guys.
When we got there we saw this monster made entirely out of chakra!
Naruto made a whole bunch of clones and attacked. He beat the mask right off the person!
“A woman?” Naruto asked in surprise.
He walked over to the lady then the hoshikage got another huge monster made out of chakra.
“Naruto! It’s dangerous!” Neji yelled.
Then monster blasted Naruto and the lady off the cliff and into Hell’s Ravine!
“Naruto!” Neji and I said in unison.
We ran to the edge of the cliff to see where they fell.
“Byakugan!” Neji said activating his Byakugan. He couldn’t see them!
Then the hoshikage stepped toward us.
“Why did you get Naruto involved in that?” Neji asked.
“It was an accident. If I hadn’t attacked him, we would’ve been the ones in danger,” the hoshikage said putting the chakra monster away. “Konoha ninja, your mission is over.”
“We haven’t retrieved the star yet!” Neji protested.
“From here on we’ll search for it ourselves,” the hoshikage said. “Good work.”
Then he walked away.
“That bastard!” I growled. I looked down at Hell’s Ravine.
There was a thick fog of poisonous gas. I couldn’t see anything.
Neji looked at me sympathetically. “We should go tell the others in the star village.”
“I guess,” I said.
So we walked back.
“Naruto-san was…?” a girl asked.
“Yeah. Along with the disheveled woman who took the star,” Neji said. “But we couldn’t find them in Hell’s Ravine.”
“Are you saying that because of the poison gas, they were able to escape?” the same girl said.
“Probably,” Neji said.
“If that’s the case, then they should have crossed the county’s border and escaped into the forest,” the girl said. “Hey everyone! Let’s look for them!”
Everyone looked at her funny.
“What’s wrong? Naruto-san helped us right?” the girl said.
“But without the hoshikage’s orders… Right?” a boy said.
“We don’t have enough time to wait for orders! I’m going!” the girl said.
“No, I’ll go,” a familiar voice said.
It was SUMARU!!!
We saw TenTen and Lee supporting Sumaru’s weight so he could stand.
“Sumaru!” I screamed happily as I gave him a hug.
“Mera-chan!” Sumaru said.
“YEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HE CALLED ME MERA-CHAN!” I thought happily.
“We safely recovered him from the hoshikage’s medical room where he was being held captive,” Lee said.
“What was he doing there?” the girl who was just talking to us said.
“Your village leader was causing problems all this time!” Lee said.
I sat down on a bench and Sumaru sat down next to me.
I turned red.
Neji looked a little angry.
Sumaru smiled at me.
I turned a little redder.
Neji was pretty angry at this point.
Lee eyed Sumaru suspiciously.
TenTen rolled her eyes then looked at the star village’s people. “Your hoshikage is using you!”
“The person who stole the star knows the truth behind that hoshikage of yours,” Neji said.
“We should go look for that shinobi!” Lee said.
Everyone agreed. So we set out to go look for that person who took the star.
When we got there we saw the lady and Naruto! Along with the hoshikage.
Then hoshikage wrapped Sumaru in a rope of chakra.
“Sumaru!” I said getting a kunai out.
Sumaru looked at me. “M…era…” he struggled to say.
I plunged my kunai into the chakra rope but suddenly, I felt like my chakra was being drained from me.
I collapsed. “I’m sorry… Sumaru,” I said closing my eyes.
The last thing I remember was Sumaru’s worried eyes then he and someone else’s familiar voice yelled, “MERA!” I also felt someone hold me close to them and carry me.
Then everything went black.

.:~*~:.

When I woke up I saw Sumaru standing over me.
“Sumaru?” I asked opening my eyes. “You’re okay?”
He smiled and nodded.
“Oh thank goodness!” I said hugging him. Then I looked around. “Where am I?”
“In your village’s hospital,” Sumaru said.
“Oh! I guess I’ll go see one of my friends,” I said. But before I could do anything else Kiba burst into the room. “Hey Mera!”
“Kiba!” I said.
Kiba gave me a hug. “I missed you!”
“I missed you too!” I said.
“Uh, I’ll just leave you guys alone,” Sumaru said as he left the room.
The next day Kiba went on a mission for a little while. When he came back he wasn’t his usual happy self.












Chapter 15


“Kiba,” I said. “What’s wrong?”
Kiba told me about the biological warfare and how Akamaru might have gotten affected.
“Oh that’s horrible!” I said. “Where is Akamaru?”
“At home,” Kiba said.
“Oh, I hope he gets better,” I said.
Then it got late so I went to Kiba’s place.
“Akamaru! Hey Akamaru!” Kiba yelled.
Akamaru was biting Naruto’s butt and he wouldn’t let go!
“How did Naruto get in your yard?” I asked Kiba.
“I don’t know!” Kiba said.
Akamaru finally quit biting Naruto and walked into the house looking very embarrsed and ashamed.
There was a giant hole in Naruto’s pants so Kiba’s sister patched it up for him… unfortunately she wasn’t that good at sewing.
“Hey where’s Hotaru?” I asked Kiba’s sister.
“Over there,” she said pointing to a little dog bed.
Sure enough he was there! He was chewing on one of his favorite toys.
“Hotaru! C’mere boy!” I said.
Hotaru ears perked up and ran over to me.
“Have you been a good boy for Kiba’s sister?” I asked.
“Bark!” Hotaru said in response. I guess it was a yes.
I smiled.
“You know,” Kiba’s sister said. “Since Akamaru has possibly been infected with something deadly, you should take Hotaru. I don’t want him to get exposed to what Akamaru has.”
“Ok!” I said. I looked out the window. “Well, me and Hotaru better go. Bye!”
“Bye!” Kiba and his sister said as I left.
The next day I went over to Kiba’s place with Hotaru.
Kiba looked really upset.
“Kiba what happened?” I asked.
Kiba said nothing.
Kiba’s sister was also in the room so she told me about last night a whole bunch of ANBU dudes got attacked by an animal and Kiba could smell blood on Akamaru!
Then some ANBU guys showed up.
“You bastards! What are you going to do with Akamaru?” Kiba yelled.
“By order of the hokage, we need to observe this nin-dog,” an ANBU guy said.
They brought a kennel with them and once Kiba saw it… he was pretty mad!
But his sister told him that it’s the hokage’s orders and he should let him go.
Kiba agreed and the ANBU guys put Akamaru in the kennel and left.
Kiba staring shaking. But he wasn’t cold. He was shaking with rage.
“Well, bye Kiba!” I said leaving.
“Poor Kiba… Hey look! KAKASHI-SENSEI!!!!” I thought as I saw Kakashi.
“SENSEI!!!! SENSEI!!!!” I said running at top speed over to Kakashi.
I saw him reading Flirting Violence. Once he saw me he looked up from his book.
“Hi sensei,” I said. “Have you heard about an animal that wounded a whole bunch of shinobi last night?”
Kakashi nodded.
“Well, I went over to Kiba’s house and he said Akamaru wounded them!” I said talking really fast. “Then these ANBU guys came to take Akamaru away and Kiba got mad so I left and now I feel horrible for just leaving Kiba there becau-”
“I get it,” Kakashi said. “You’re under a lot of stress right now.”
Hotaru saw a butterfly and started chasing it. He followed it over to a nearby bar. These really big tough guys walked out of the bar.
I got worried about Hotaru so I ran over there. “Hotaru, leave the butterfly alone.”
Hotaru ignored me and walked into the bar.
“Hotaru!” I said. I ran into the bar.
When I got in there I saw a lot of people. There were a lot of drunk guys in there. But I couldn’t see Hotaru.
Then one guy fell over.
Then I saw my dog. Hotaru was sniffing him.
“Hotaru! Get over here!” I said.
Hotaru looked up at me and walked over.
Suddenly a drunk guy was flailing a knife around.
He was stumbling toward us.
I grabbed Hotaru then ran toward the entrance. But I slipped.
The guy was slipping too. His knife was going to stab me and Hotaru!
I closed my eyes and held Hotaru tighter.
Then suddenly I heard a thud.
I opened my eyes to see Kakashi standing in front of me and the drunk guy unconscious.
“Sensei!” I said happily.
Kakashi looked at me. “Do you need help getting out of here?”
“I think I’ll be fine,” I said getting up. Then I slipped again.
Kakashi picked me up and carried me out of the bar.
“Thank you sensei,” I said turning really really, really, really, really red.
“You’re welcome,” Kakashi said. He looked at the sky. “You should probably go home it’s getting late.”
“Okay!” I said. “Bye sensei!”
So I walked home with Hotaru and stayed at home for one day.
Then I went to Kiba’s place with Hotaru.
“KIBA! ARE YOU FEELING ANY BETTER TODAY?” I yelled.
“Why are you yelling?” Kiba’s sister asked. “Kiba isn’t home.
“He isn’t?” I asked. “Do you know where he went?”
“He’s in the hospital,” Kiba’s sister replied.
The instant I heard that I grabbed Hotaru and ran to the hospital.
When I got there I almost knocked a nurse over.
“KIBA!” I said. “What happened?”
Kiba was bandaged up and lying in his bed and so was Akamaru.
“Bark!” Hotaru said running over to Akamaru.
Akamaru looked at Hotaru and wagged his tail.
I walked over to Kiba’s bed. “What happened?”
“Akamaru got out of control and attacked me,” Kiba said. “But, we’ll be fine.”
“Are you sure?” I asked.
“Yeah I’m sure,” Kiba said with a smile.
“Okay Miss Uchiha! Time to go!” an annoying nurse said.
“YOU ALWAYS KICK ME OUT LADY!!!” I screamed.
The nurse’s cheerful expression quickly faded to an angry one. “Oh yeah? Name one time!”
“The time I was visiting my sensei, Kakashi, and my brother Sasuke and right now!” I snapped.
“Leave. Now,” the nurse said.
“Make me!” I said.
The nurse cracked her knuckles. “I will.”
Then she lunged at me with a clenched fist.
I dodged it and kicked her in the stomach.
She coughed up some blood.
“Should I get you a hospital room now?” I asked.
She glared at me and walked out of the room.
Kiba burst into laughter.
I smiled.
The next few hours I talked to Kiba then went home.
“Hotaru… I’m bored,” I said the next day.
Hotaru barked in response.
“Hey! I know! Let’s go run around doing random stuff!” I said.
Hotaru wagged his tail.
“HEY EVERYONE!” I said.
“BAAAAAAAAAAARRRK!” Hotaru said.
So there we were running around like a crazy person and a dog.
Then I heard a familiar voice… a voice I hadn’t heard since the mission I went on a few days ago!
“Mera!” it said.
I couldn’t see who it was because of all the people.
“Mera! I need to talk to you!” the voice said.
The crowd parted and I saw…
“Okay Neji!” I said. “Hotaru stay here!”
I ran over to him.
He led me to a dark alley.
“Mera, I need you to tell me what you remember last when you passed out at the mission we were assigned too a few days ago,” Neji said.
“Well, I remember Sumaru yelling ‘Mera’ and I heard you yell it too… then as I fell… I felt someone pick me up and carry me somewhere. I don’t know where,” I explained.
Neji leaned against the alley wall and folded his arms. “Now who do you think the person who carried you might be?”
“Well I don’t know,” I said.
“Well, I can tell you,” Neji said. “if you want to know.”
“I want to know!” I said eagrly.
Neji gave me a sly smile.
Then, “Hey Mera! I’ve been looking for you all over the place!”
It was Kiba.
“Hi Kiba!” I said. “Neji was going to tell me-”
“What my favorite color is!” Neji said quickly.
“But I already know what it is,” I said.
“I-I uh… have a new favorite color!” Neji said nervously.
Hotaru knew something was going on. And so did Kiba and Akamaru.
“Neji…” I said. “What’s going on?”
“Nothing!” Neji said. “W-What made you think something was going on? Heh.”
Kiba looked suspicious. “C’mon Mera.”
We both left.
“What was with Neji anyway?” I thought. “He was acting REALLY odd…”
Then Kiba walked me home.
“Bye Kiba! See you tomorrow!” I said waving.
Kiba waved then left.
“I need to find out what’s wrong with Neji! This mission needs more than one person though… I think I’ll need TenTen’s help since she and Neji are on the same team. Then we will see what’s going on.”



























Chapter 16

Right when I got up the next morning I went to the training spot. TenTen is always there in the morning.
“TenTen!” I said. “I need your help!”
“Huh? What?” she asked. She was polishing her weapons but I guess I kinda interrupted.
“Neji is acting weird and I need you to help me find out!” I said.
“Ooh! I’m in!” TenTen said. “What do I have to do?”
“Just act normal and ask him questions. But don’t ask too obvious questions! And try not to act TOO obvious!” I said.
“Got it!” TenTen said.
Later that day she was assigned a mission, with Neji and Naruto. She was back a few hours later.
“Okay! Phase one is done!” TenTen said.
“Great! What did he say?” I asked.
“Okay,” TenTen said. “Well when we were done with our mission, I said, ‘Hey, Neji I heard about you and Mera.’”
“Uh-huh,” I said.
“ ‘I talked to Mera yesterday and she said she and Kiba are getting along really well. I think they’re gonna be really happy together!’ ”
“Did he say anything?” I asked.
“Well he growled a little then said, ‘Mmhmmm….’ In a really annoyed tone of voice,” TenTen said.
“Ha! TenTen you’re great!” I said. “Now we gotta plan phase two!”
“Wait a minute!” TenTen said. “What conclusions did we come to?”
“Well…” I said. “He sounded irritated when you brought up the fact that Kiba and I are happy together… Oh…my god!”
“What?” TenTen asked.
“Neji still…” I said.
TenTen got the hint and started giggling.
“There is no need for phase two,” I said. “But, what do we do now?”
“Hmm… Just leave him be for now. Nothing else we can do,” TenTen said.
“Well okay,” I said getting up. “Later!”
“Bye!” TenTen said.
I walked by the ramen shop. Naruto was stuffing his face again. “Stuffing your face again Naruto?”
“Huh? Oh! Hey Mera!” Naruto said. “I was just being prepared for the next mission I have to go on. Believe it!”
“Okay. Have fun with that!” I said walking away.
I saw Neji talking to Lee and I decided to go see what Neji would do when he saw what Lee would do in my presence.
“Hey guys!” I said cheerfully as I walked over to them.
“MERA!” Lee said with joy. “You’re looking as beautiful as ever!”
“Thanks,” I said sarcastically.
Neji was looking pretty pissed off.
“Is something wrong?” I asked.
“Can I talk to you for a minute?” Neji asked grabbing my arm and walking to another alley.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Listen,” Neji said.
“Mera!” Sumaru said suddenly popping up. “I’m glad I found you; I have to leave now.”
“Now?! Aw!” I said. “I’ll walk you over to Konoha’s giant gate!”
So I did just that.
“Bye Mera-Chan,” Sumaru said.
“Bye Sumaru,” I said giving him a hug. “It would be a lot easier if you lived closer!”
“Yeah,” Sumaru said.
I let him go.
He waved as he walked away. “I’ll come and visit as soon as I can! I promise!”
“Okay! I can’t wait!” I said.
I left.
Back at my place I looked at a lot of old pictures.
They consisted of mostly Sasuke and me.
There was one picture, when we were little, in front of the Hokage’s mansion wearing our headbands.
“Oh, my little ninjas are here! Just look at you two!” our aunt said.
“I’m so proud of both of you!” our mother said.
“I’m expecting great things from both of you,” our father said.
I really started missing everyone except for Itachi. “Sasuke is still alive and I can’t see him because he’s with Orochimaru. And I don’t know where Orochimaru is because he moves all the time! Kakashi knew where one of the hideouts was but nobody knows where the new one is. But there is a possibility that Orochimaru might come and kidnap me for like the one hundredth time! But that would mean… I would not be able to see Kakashi or anyone else. And besides Kakashi won’t let Orochimaru get a hold of me for long. I guess I’ll never see Sasuke again,” I thought.




















Chapter 17

“Good Morning Kiba!” I said cheerfully the next day.
“Hi Mera,” Kiba replied. “How’s Hotaru?”
“He’s fine,” I said.
“Oh okay. I have to go on a mission today, so I won’t see you till later,” Kiba said.
“Okay Kiba,” I said. “Be careful.”
“Okay,” Kiba said giving me an adorable smile then leaving for his mission.
I walked by Ichiraiku ramen and saw Kakashi.
“Hiya sensei!” I said.
“Good morning,” Kakashi said with a yawn.
“Good morning!” an annoying voice said.
“Ayame….” I growled.
“Good morning Mera!” Ayame said with a fake smile.
“How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from MY sensei?” I said to her quietly.
“Just give up Mera. He’s too old for you,” Ayame said.
“You better watch what your saying,” I said.
“Why?” Ayame asked.
“Because,” I said pulling out a kunai knife. “I’m a ninja.”
“Ooh! I’m so scared!” Ayame said sarcastically.
“Have you forgotten he taught me how to fight and use weapons?” I said pointing to Kakashi, who was falling asleep.
Ayame actually started looking scared. “Oh.”
“Yeah, that’s what I thought,” I said putting my kunai away.
Ayame ran to the back of the ramen shop.
I looked at Kakashi. He was sleeping.
“Sensei,” I said as I tapped him on the shoulder. “Hey sensei! Wake up!”
Kakashi woke up.
“Oh…” he said drowsily. “Mera what are you doing here?”
“What do you mean?” I asked. “This is Ichiraiku ramen.”
“Oh,” Kakashi said walking away.
“Bye sensei,” I said.
“Good morning,” Hinata said walking by.
“Hiya!” I said.
Just then Naruto walked by.
“Hey Mera, Hinata,” he said.
“Hi Naruto!” I said.
“Good morning N-Naruto-kun,” Hinata said.
Naruto went to Ichiraiku for breakfast.
Hinata walked away.
Then Sakura came to talk to me about her medical ninja-ness.
“…And then I saw surgery!” Sakura told me. “It was amazing!”
“I bet it was for you,” I said. “But not for me. I hate surgery.”
“Oh, sorry!” Sakura said. “Well I guess I better go. Bye!”
Sakura left and I was all by myself. So I went home and waited for Kiba. He came back a few hours later with burns.
“Kiba! What happened?” I asked.
“I just got a few minor burns and cuts I’ll be fine,” Kiba assured me.
“Okay,” I said. I went back home and went to bed. The next day was VERY surprising!



~:.*.:~


“Mera,” Kiba said the next day. “I need to talk to you.”
“Okay,” I said.
Kiba sighed. “Mera, I don’t think this whole relationship thing is going to work out.”
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“Well, I just want to be friends,” Kiba said.
“Oh okay,” I said with a smile. “That’s perfectly fine.”
“Oh good!” Kiba said. “I was afraid you might get mad at me!”
“Mad? At you? Never!” I said.
Kiba laughed. “Well, Akamaru and I gotta train. Tell Hotaru I said hi!” Kiba said as he left.
“Okay! Bye!” I said.
I went back to where Ichiraiku ramen was and started walking round. I saw Neji so I decided to say hi.
“Hi Neji!” I said.
“Hi Mera,” Neji said.
“OH MY GAWD MERA!” TenTen said running over to us.
“Uh, TenTen,” I said.
“Mera you’re single again! Congrats!” TenTen said.
“Uh thanks,” I said.
We talked for a bit then the sun set.
“Well I better go,” TenTen said. Then she left.
“I better go too,” I said.
“Alright,” Neji said. “Bye.”
I left. I was walking home and looking for my sensei at the same time. I didn’t see him anywhere, so there was only one place he would be. The memorial stone.
I went over to the memorial stone and I found Kakashi. For some reason he’s always here.
“Hi sensei,” I said cheerfully as I approached him.
Kakashi looked like he was in a trance.
“Sensei?” I said. “Are you okay?”
My sensei woke up from his trance and looked at me. The look in his eye changed from a hypnotized look to a cheerful one. I could tell he was trying to cover something up. “I’m fine,” he finally said.
“If you say so…” I said. “Well I better go. Bye.”
I went home. “Why was sensei acting so odd? Wait a minute… I remember now! Everyone that was important to him died, so all their names are on that stone. Oh, how could I be so dumb? I waltz over there without even thinking! Tomorrow I’ll get some flowers and put them by that stone. Yeah!”







































Chapter 18

The next day I jumped out of bed, got dressed and ran to Ino’s flower shop.
“Ino, I need flowers. Really pretty ones!” I said.
“Why? What’s the occasion?” she asked.
“I have to put flowers by my clan’s shrine today,” I said. I was lying through my teeth. But Ino bought it! She gave me a huge bundle of flowers and I left to the memorial stone.
When I got there Kakashi was already staring at the stone.
I walked over and set the huge bundle of flowers down.
Kakashi looked at me with surprise.
“Who are those for?” he asked.
“Everyone, whose name is on this stone,” I said.
My sensei patted my on the head then left.
I am one lucky girl.
Then Naruto told me I was called to a mission.
Apparently Gaara’s village was in danger so we needed to help.
All the genin, except TenTen, went. Shikamaru led the mission.
We split up into groups when there was more than one enemy. I had to go with Naruto and Lee. Then we managed to get separated again, but Naruto and I were still together and Gaara started turning into that monster that is inside him. Naruto and I tried to fight this one dead guy who wanted Gaara’s monster’s power. But we just got our butt’s kicked.
Finally everyone else came. But we had to stay back because Gaara is REALLY strong! He defeated that guy that wanted to take his power all by himself!
“Yeah! Way to go Gaara!” I said.
Then he collapsed.
We all ran over to him.
“He’s fine,” Sakura said. “He’s just tired.”
“That’s good,” I said.
We went back to Konoha, Gaara went home and we found out that Jiraiya returned.
And this time he was really going to make Naruto his student.
And Ino was going to be a medical ninja. Sakura walked up to me and said, “Hi Mera! Did you hear that Ino is gonna be a medical ninja too?”
“Yeah,” I said.
“Please become a medical ninja!” Sakura pleaded. “I don’t want to train with Ino!”
“Hmmm…” I said.
“This could be good for me! I mean, I have to deal with blood and guts anyway, since I’m a ninja… Plus I would be able to heal people! Like if Neji or Kakashi were injured I would be able to help them, and not just sit there and worry!” I thought.
“Yes! I’ll do it!” I said.
“Oh thank you Mera!” Sakura said. “I can’t wait to start training with you!”
I smiled.
Then Sakura skipped away.
When it was time for Naruto to leave I wanted to say a proper good-bye.
“Naruto! Hey! Naruto!” I said as I tried catching up to him.
He was at Konoha’s gates.
“Hey Mera,” Naruto said.
“Naruto, I know you’re going to be gone a long time,” I said. “And I just wanted to give you something.”
“Really? What is it?” Naruto asked eagerly.
I pulled out a kunai that was completely wrapped in bandages. It had Sakura’s, Kakashi’s, and my signature on it. “I had everyone sign this once I found out that you were leaving. This is just to remind you of all the good times we had together.”
Naruto took it. “Thanks,” he said with a smile.
“You’re welcome,” I said.
Then Naruto walked away with Jiraiya.
“Bye!” I said.
Naruto looked back and waved. Then he disappeared.
“I’m going to miss him.” I thought.
Just then Sakura came back. “I told Tsunade that you will be learning from her now. And she wants to see you right away.”
“Okay!” I said. I followed Sakura back to Tsunade’s mansion. And from that day on, I trained under Tsunade for two and a half years. Within that time period, I learned how too heal myself and others, I got ridiculously strong just like Tsunade and Sakura and I became very good friends. And the funniest things happened during our training! Like the time when Sakura and I decided to train on our own, and we both punched the ground at the same time and created an earthquake! Thankfully, we were far away from the village!
~*~
I didn’t see anybody else for a while. I didn’t see Neji….I wondered how he was. I was glad I didn’t see Lee for two and a half years though! And TenTen…. She’s my best friend! I didn’t see her for two and a half years!
And when Naruto got back everyone was surprised at how much he had grown.
Our team was back! Except for Sasuke. But I’ll skip the reunion scenes and get straight to the action.
Chapter end notes: SHIPPUDEN!!!