TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Frozen Glory by zigyy553

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto or any One Piece Characters or devil Fruits or references. I do own Joey, some of the attacks of the Hei Hei no Mi, and the model of Heiryoken.

IN this fic, I’ll try to have a max of 5 OCs, that’s my goal, no more. If I make more than that, I’ll do 5,000 push ups and walk around Missouri on my hands!May I present…

The Frozen Glory
A seven Naruto stared wide eyed, with tears streaming down his face as he looked at the carnage in front of him. He clung to the straw hat in his hands as he saw the flames dance around on the wooden remains of the boats in front of him.

Naruto remembered what Cyborg Franky had said to him as he charged at the Marine ship in front of the Thousand Sunny.

‘Here, take this would ya? Means less for me to carry.’ The cyborg said as he handed him a white snowboard with markings on it. (Like Horohoro’s). ‘I put three devil fruits in that. Take care of it.

He remembered what Devil Child Nico Robin had told him to do once he escaped.

‘Finish my dream for me.’

Naruto remembered what Cotton Candy Lover Tony Tony Chopper gave him as he crushed a marine beneath his massive body.

‘Make sure that you don’t kill yourself, ‘kay? I won’t be around to help you.’ The Reindeer Man said as he gave him a medical book.

He remembered what Black Leg Sanji drilled into his mind as he started kicking the surrounding marines.

‘Eat a balanced diet. Not that shitty stuff you call ramen.’

He remembered what Sogeking Usopp threw to him as he shot a marine leader between the eyes.

‘Don’t always be an up front attacker. Use cunning and sly. And don’t forget dials.’ The long nosed man told him as he threw a sling shot and a bag of dials at his feet.

He remembered what Catburgler Nami told him in a motherly tone before she rushed to what she knew what would be her final battle.

‘Don’t let anyone push you around, got that? Show them your full potential!’

He remembered what Roronoa Zoro handed him before he pulled out a spare blade.

‘Become the best.’ The Pirate Hunter said as he handed him his most prized possession, Kunia’s blade.

He remembered the last things Monkey D. Luffy, the Pirate King, had said to him.

‘Watch this for me, it’s important. Take care of yourself, Naruto. Become my successor!’ Luffy said as he gave him Shanks’ straw hat.

Naruto was on a nearby strip of land where the Straw Hat Pirates, consisting of 9,999 men and women, left him safe.

Naruto had seen the destruction of the last of the pirates by the Marines. In the entire world, no else was a pirate.

Piracy, had gone extinct.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5 years earlier
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Konohagakure no Sato, strongest of the Shinobi villages, were celebrating today. The Kyuubi brat had been kidnapped! No more fearing if the seal would break, no more fearing if he was going to kill you in your sleep, no more!

Sarutobi had launched a full scale search party for the boy, but could never find him. It was like he had disappeared of the face of the earth.

But for some reason, Sarutobi couldn’t shake off the feeling that he was going to see the boy again.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5 years after Pirate incident.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A figure walked through Konoha wearing a full black cloak. No one could see his features, as they were covered by the shadow of the hood the person was wearing. All you could see was a board on his back and a sword on his waist.

A smirk graced the person’s face as they looked at the village in front of him.

‘So this is Konoha…my birth place…I still like Drum Island better than this.’

Detaching the board on his back, the board seemed to open one eye.

‘Nani? We’re finally getting some action? Naruto, you haven’t used me in to long.’ It said inside his mind.

Ignoring the talking board, Naruto threw it into the air as the attention of many people turned to him.

Jumping on the board, seemingly out of nowhere, a trail of ice shot out as he shot forward on the board.

‘Hehehe…going to give the old man a visit, eh? Show him the Supa Supa no mi…no! Show him the Inu Inu no mi Model: Heiryoken! No! Show him the Hei Hei no Mi!’

Once again ignoring the talking board, Naruto rode the slope up to Hokage Tower when he noticed ANBU trailing after him.

“Nani? What the hell to they want with me?” he said before flipping the board onto it’s side.

“Oi, Joey, it’s time to do your job!”

‘Hehehe…they won’t know what hit ‘em…’ cackled the board in his mind before activating the Supa Supa no Mi. Turning the side that was riding up the slope into a blade, Joey cut through the ice as he and Naruto ran over it.

The ANBU chased after the figure as he roe along the ice. Apparently, he didn’t think things through that this road o ice could be used against him.

Then they saw him flip the board onto its side before the unexpected happened.

All the ice from then on was split into two as the person they thought was an assassin continued on their way.

Yamato grunted when he felt his balance shot away. Jumping to a nearby rooftop, he turned to look at the person.

All he saw was one blue eye and three whisker marks (It’s one side of his face).

Then realization dawned on him. All of those searches for the boy with whisker marks on his face…this was him. Poofing to the Hokage’s office, Yamato prepared to guard him.

Turning to take a look at Joey’s work, Naruto saw one ANBU look at him as he thought that he saw the man go rigid. Then he saw the ANBU disappear to what Naruto as the Hokage’s office.

‘Oi, Joey. Pick up the pace.’

‘Geez, you’re so bossy.’

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hokage’s office.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sarutobi, the Sandaime Hokage, Stood at the window with Yamato. He saw that the person was riding what seemed like a plank and was climbing up ice that appeared out of nowhere.

Quickly stepping away from the window, the person came crashing through, using his board as a shield from most of the glass.

‘You know Naruto, I may be a board, but that doesn’t mean I can’t feel that!’

‘Could you be quiet for know?’

“May I ask who you are and why you broke my window? I’m very fond of that one. Couldn’t you have gone through the other one?” asked Sarutobi as he jerked his thumb to the other window.

“So you’re Sarutobi, eh? The one who sent out scours of search parties for one kid?”

Giving a curt nod, he watched as the person attached their board back to their back, when he a voice in the room.

“Hehehe, oi, gozu. Enough with the dramatic pausing and crap. Just tell him who you are and get in over with.”

Falling into a battle stance, Sarutobi looked all around him.

“That was Joey. Don’t worry, he won’t do anything unless I tell him.” said the figure as he took off his hood. It revealed three whisker marks, bottomless blue eyes, and shoulder length golden hair. It fell over his forehead and looked like it had icy blue streaks in it.

Sarutobi’s eyes widened when he saw the whisker marks and dropped the pipe that was in his mouth.

“N-Na-Naruto! Is that really you?!” asked the Hokage shakily as he walked toward the blonde/blue hybrid in front of him.

“Stay back. I came to offer a proposal. I know you want me back in this hell hole, so, I’ll make you an offer.”

Sarutobi stopped where he was as he looked wide eyed at the boy in front of him. “Any thing.”

Grinning, Naruto held up three fingers. “1. You have to let me go where I want. 2. You can’t alert the council that I’m back. I want them to figure out what I want. And 3…I have a license to kill.”

The third knew that the blonde was most likely playing a game with Konoha. But at the chance to change his mind and bring him home...

Yamato was worried about what the third would choose. This blonde was asking to kill whoever he pleased! “Hokage-sama, you really won’t accept these-“

“Deal, but if you kill someone that directly influences the village negatively, all rights will be taken away, and you shall be handed over to the council, and they will chose a punishment fair of the crime.”

Once again, the blonde grinned. “I see you evaded my trap. Of course the village comes first, no matter who evil.” Naruto then held his hand out to the old man, as if to shake on the deal.

Shaking the blonde/blue hybrid’s hand, Sarutobi smirked at the young man. “You know, the ninja graduation exams are tomorrow…”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
The Next Day
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Iruka walked into the noisy classroom and instantly noticed all the noise before using the jutsu he was famous for.

Shouting Iruka Demon Head no Jutsu

“SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP!”

The effect was instant. All of the students rushed off to their assigned seats as they paid their undivided attention to thee academy teacher infront of them.

Clearing his throat, Iruka made an announcement. “Today, even though it’s the last day of the academy, we have a new student with us. He has been away from Konoha and thus couldn’t participate in the year. Naruto! Come in.”

‘Wait, if just now joins, wouldn’t that mean he’s the dead last?’ thought the class as they looked at the door, clearly interested.

In walked a fairly tall boy, wearing baggy black pants, a red arm band, a white sash on his waist that was tied so that it slanted a little. Part of it, covered the thigh of his leg. (Like Jecht from FFX) He also wore an ice blue and white overcoat (Like Faust). His hair was shoulder length golden hair with icy blue streaks in it. His blue eyes seemed to hold no emotion and he had three whisker marks on each cheek. He wasn’t wearing any nin sandals, but flip flops, and he was wearing a straw hat on his head.

The most peculiar things about him were the sword on his waist and board on his back.

“Yo, name’s Uzumaki. Uzumaki Naruto.”

“Now that greetings are done, we can finally get on with the genin graduation exams!” said Iruka to the students as Naruto was taking a seat in the back. Grins spread over their faces as Naruto just smirked.

‘Let’s see who offers some competition…’

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Academy Training Ground
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

“Yoshka! The first test shall be Kunai and shuriken throwing and dodging!” said Iruka to the group of students.

“When I call your name, please step up.”

“Aburame Shino!...Yosh, 8 out of 10…”

“…Akamichi Chouji!...Hmm…6 out of 10…”

“…Haruno Sakura!...-sigh- 4 out of 10…”

“…Hyuuga Hinata!...-another sigh- 5 out of 10…”

“…Inuzuka Kiba!...Yosh, 7 out of 10…”

“…Nara Shikamaru!...Yosh, 8 out of 10…”

“…Uchiha Sasuke!...Yosh…10 out of 10…”

“…Uzumaki Naruto!”

Stepping up to Iruka, Naruto asked where to stand. Poining to a white line, Naruto pulled out a single shuriken.

“Now Naruto, You have to try to hit all ten targets to get a perfect score okay? Don’t worry if you miss.”

Smirking, Naruto hurled the shuriken at the farthest left target before it passed right through it.

“Ummm…since you, uh, didn’t hit any of the targets, I think I have to, uh, give you a zer-“

“Matte, take a closer look at the posts.” said Naruto as he closed his eyes.

Looking at the target posts, Iruka gasped at what he saw.

The posts…were splitting in half!

“Shinkirou Shuriken Bu-meran no jutsu (Mirage Shuriken Boomerang)”

The students were in aawe at the jutsu he just showed, while Sasuke was just seething. How could some guy who just pops out of nowhere show him, the rookie of the year, up?!

“W-what the? Naruto, if you don’t mind my asking, how do you know a C-ranked jutsu?”

The blonde/blue hybrid boy didn’t answer, all he did was just walk back into the crowd…

“Well, since there are no more posts, everyone who hasn’t gotten a go gets a free pass for this test…”said Iruka as he started the next part.

“Alright, I’m going to give you each ten painted wooden shuriken. You have to hit your opponent in three places to pass. Anything goes but inflicting damage. Opponents must try to dodge all they can.” explained Iruka as he took out a bag.

10 minutes later…

“Uzumaki Naruto and Inuzuka Kiba! You guys are up!” shouted Iruka.

Getting out of the leaning pose he was in, Naruto made it over to the opposite of Kiba.

“Oi, pretty boy! I’m going to make sure these all hit you! Juujin Bushin!” called out Kiba as Akamaru turned into a Kiba clone.

Tossing Akamaru 5 of the fake shuriken, the transformed dog ran behind Naruto and got ready to throw the fakes.

“Take this!”

All of the fakes had hit their intended mark.

“Ha! He didn’t even move!” shouted Kiba as he looked at all ten paint marks on his foe.

Then, a sound broke through the clearing.

And this wasn’t any normal sound in the middle of a graduation test.

It was a snore.

“Oi, Shikamaru! Wake up jackass!” yelled Kiba at the pineapple head boy.

“I am awake!”

“Then who…?”

There it was again.

Looking at the dark blue vest wearing boy in front of him, he saw a snot bubble. And closed eyes. And then a snore.

“HE’S ASLEEP?!”

“Huh? Where am I?” asked Naruto as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

“Ano…you fell asleep. During the test. And Kiba was throwing things at you. HOW DID YOU SLEEP THROUGH THAT?!” yelled Sakura at the drowsy person.

“Ano…Iruka-san, how did I do?” asked Naruto to the older man, completely ignoring Sakura.

“Uh…since you didn’t dodge, you fail this portion of the test, but don’t worry! All you have to do is ace one of the next two!”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Academy Battle Ground
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Iruka led the group of students to the Academy battle ground as he explained the next test. “Now, you’re going to be tested on your battle skills. You are allowed to use anything, but if I deem it necessary, I’ll step in and stop the fight. It will be sort of like a tournament, and thus, try to win. Now, all of you come up and draw numbers.”

Now, 30 minutes had passed, and all but two people were left to duke it out.

“Will Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke please step forward!” shouted Iruka. Murmurs swept through the crowd as they wondered who was stronger. The new kid or the last Uchiha?

Deciding to attempt to intimidate the blue/blonde hair hybrid in front of him, Sasuke said “No one can beat an Uchiha.”

“Yeah, well, you’ve never met me before.” was Naruto’s counter.

Stepping between the boys, Iruka explained the rules. No killing, maiming, aiming for vital parts, or removing of flesh.”

“Remember, there are natural resources here for you to use. Rocks, plains, mud, quicksand, water-“

“Water! How deep is it Iruka-san?” asked Naruto as he started sweating.

“If you step in it, it would be way over your head, why?”

“I can’t swim.”

“…”

“I’m serious.”

“…just start the fight…”

Not wasting a moment, Sasuke charged at the blonde, launching a flying kick for his head. When he saw the blonde turn his attention to him, he noticed one thing.

His snowboard wasn’t on his back.

Then, he felt something tackle him from behind as Naruto smirked.

Screams and gasps went through the crowd of hopeful genins as they Sasuke being mauled by the thing that tackled him.

“Inu Inu no Mi: Model: Heiryoken (Dog Dog Fruit: Model: Ice Hound). You seriously didn’t think that snowboard was just for the sake of boarding, did you?” said Naruto as he continued to watch.

“Oi, Naruto! Can I rip off his face?”

“Iie, Joey. The rules clearly state that no maiming, killing, aiming for vital parts, or drastically removing flesh. Now, if you could please change back into the board.”

The Academy graduate hopefuls watched in awe as they saw the hound transform back into the board. Grabbing it, Naruto jumped back from the shakily standing Uchiha.

“I’d much rather have a fight, Not just letting you get thrown around like a rag doll by Joey.”

Snarling, Sasuke took out two kunai and threw them at the blonde who had placed the one known as ‘Joey’ on his back.

Noticing the kunai flying at him, Naruto simply blocked them with one of his own he had pulled out of his coat.

“I’ll only need one hand for this.” stated Naruto as he faces turned towards the Uchiha.

Starting to do seals, Sasuke took in a deep breath as he took off at the blonde. Ending in tora, Naruto’s eyes widened when he realized what he was going to do.

This could be fun after all............

“Katon: Gokakyuu no jutsu! (Fire Release: Grand Fireball)

A smirk passed over the icy blue haired boy’s ace as he shot his right hand at the ground.

“Hei Hei Tombstone!” ((MINE!)) (I know that for Logia types, they don’t need the name of their fruit, but I think it sounds better like this)

Suddenly, much to the surprise of Sasuke, his fireball was blocked by a giant slate of ice that just shot out of the ground.

“Hei Hei Grave!” shouted Naruto as Sasuke jumped back, narrowly escaping four more ice slates as they shot out of the ground, impaling him if he hadn’t had moved.

A sadistic smile passed over Naruto’s face as he charged at the Uchiha. Throwing his right arm in an arch, he nailed Sasuke on the top of his head with his elbow. Bringing his knee up, Naruto rammed it into Sasuke’s chin, sending the Uchiha flying backwards.

“Ugh!” grunted the dark haired boy as he flew back from the force of the knee. Landing painfully against a tree, Sasuke glared at the insane wide eyes and sadistic smiling blonde.

Wiping away leaking blood from his mouth, Sasuke charged at Naruto who had taken Joey off his back and slipped his arm into the foot holsters.

Running to meet the black haired brooder, Naruto accumulated the powers of the Hei Hei no Mi into the snowboard as he arm tripled in size, covered in ice, just before Sasuke was two meters in front of him. (It looks like when Horohoro puts whats it’s name into the board…Just no design.)

Sasuke’s mind only registered one thing as the giant block of ice nailed him in the stomach.

‘Damn that hurts…’
Chapter end notes: A/N: Alright, this is going to be on this site for the time being. I have other fics on mediaminer and fanfiction, both under zigyy553, that are still in progress. Well, ja!