TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki Bingo Night by ShadesofDeath

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I dont own Naruto, and never will except for when I go to my happy place, oh wait I live there, but I still dont own them dangit!
R&R
Itachi ran down the hallway, beating on every door he could find. Kisame stuck his head out the door, just in time to get whacked by Itachi’s knocking. “Dang it Itachi, what are you doing?” “Leader wants all of us down in the living room.” Kisame rolled his eye’s and stormed back off into his room cursing under his breath. Kisame and the other half sleep Akatsuki made their way to the living room. Kymera and Deidara were the first one’s there. Sasori watched as the others trailed in behind him, “how did you two get here so fast?” “Kymera drew a map un, we wont get lost anymore.” The cheerful blonde replied.
Hidan came stopping in, “why would leader want a meeting this early?” Kymera tilted her head, “Hidan it’s 7:30...” “IT’S TOO EARLY!” “Its 7:30 P. M.” Sasori grabbed Kymera before she could tackle Hidan. Tobi walked in, the happy little good boy found Deidara easily. “Tobi wants to know what’s going on.” Deidara looked at the good boy, “you’re not the only one un.” Sasori had managed to calm Kymera, and now joined the conversation, “Leader is quitting and wants to find a protégé to hand the Akatsuki’s to.” Everyone went silent.
Something hit Sasori in the head, causing him to stumble. “I’m not giving up the Akatsuki’s, I think we need to spend more time together….ok it’s really just Itachi….but I decided to have a….’’ Itachi finished,” AKATSUKI BINGO NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” A grown was heard from everyone in the cave, even Leader. “That’s it, I going to make puppets.” Sasori said as he tried to walk away. Kymera attached herself to him, followed by Deidara, and Tobi just didn’t want to be left out. “NO….DANNA DON’T LEAVE US WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!” Sasori looked down at his ‘sister’s’ face, and gave a fed up look. He stopped in his tracks. “Fine!”
“Every one take a card” Itachi said handing them a card. Deidara looked at his card, “what the, what dose viente mean un?” Sasori screamed,” NO NOT SPANISH!!!!!!!!!!!” Hidan grabbed him by the nap of the cloak, “shut up or die….” Leader rolled his eyes, “It was Tobi’s ideal to learn a new language.” Kymera crossed her arms, “where’s the hat that people up suggestions in….” Deidara finished, “Cause I want to blow it up yeah!” Kisame jumped up and down waving his hand, “ooh ooh…” Kymera watched the jumping fish, “yes Kisame.” “I think we need to get a giant fish tank for the bathroom.”
“Why don’t you just swim in the bath tub fish boy.” Hidan said sourly. Zetsu fell asleep in his fly trap thing. They all sat down at the table and looked at each other, annoyed. Itachi stood at the end of the table with a thing to call the numbers. “B-lieve it! B-lieve it!” Kymera smacked her head on the table. Deidara spoke for her, “who the hell put that in there?” Itachi, “WHERE THE HELL IS THAT BLONDE, I’M GOING TO KILL HIM!” “When you find him get that hundred yen he ows me form poker night at Konoha.” “Itachi’s brother still owes me 50 yen from poker night to.” Hidan stated, crossing his arms “Maybe I could just sacrifice him instead…” Leader rolled his eye’s, “some one shoot me now…”
“CAN WE GET BACK TO THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!” Itachi screamed, that woke Zetsu up, “1792!” They all looked at him. He looked around at the members then at his card. Kymera, “I want to go throw Itachi out the window for thinking of this….” Deidara face played with an evil smile. Sasori knew that look, “EVERYONE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!” Sasori and the others dived under the table. The next thing that was heard was a bang, and screaming. They floor stopped shaking and the members came crawling out. They looked around the room to find a hole in the wall and Itachi in it. Deidara was standing in front of it popping his knuckles. “That will teach ya to want to play a stupid game un!” They all looked at Deidara wide eyed. Deidara turned to look at them, “Lets go to Konoha, they are having another poker night tonight yeah.”
They all stated to walk out the door, Tobi looked at Itachi and pulled him out. Tobi got tied to a chair and forced to play Bingo with Itachi


In Konoha ….
The Akatsuki’s were sitting around a table with Naruto’s team, the sand sibs., Kiba’s team, Neji’s team, and Orochimaru, and Kabuto.
Naruto: who has the other deck of cards…
Sasori: It was pinkie’s turn to bring them…
Sakura: what you talking about puppet boy….?
Deidara: do they have to fight every time?
Gaara: Shut up clay boy it’s your turn…
Kymera: Sasori get over it Sakura kills you, but we still love you. You too Gaara, Deidara’s just stronger….
Kabuto: will someone freak’n take a turn….
Lee: I will win because Youth always wins…
Kakashi and Gai walk in
Kakashi: awww…you guys started with out us
Sasuke: It’s not our fault you are always late
Orochimaru: I’m never late, come to the dark side with me Sasuke, we have cookies…
Sasuke: *scoots away*
Kymera: Hey old man it’s your turn…
Kabuto: I’m not old; my hair is naturally that color…Cat women
Kymera: agh, you’ve been talking to Itachi haven’t you?
Deidara and Sasori:*holding Kymera back*
Orochimaru: Have you been talking to Itachi Kabuto?
Kabuto: Coming mom…*runs away, followed by Orochimaru*
Kakuza: I WANT MY HUNDERD YEN DANGIT!!!!!*fighting with Naruto*
Hidan: DIE!!!!!!!!!!!* trying to sacrifice Sasuke*
Sakura: NOOO….*fighting with Hidan for Sasuke.*
Tobi:*comes running in* ITACHI’S COMING WITH THE BINGO CARD!!!!!!!!!!
Sasori: are they still in Spanish?
Tobi: si
Everyone: NOOOO…*runs around like idiots*
Itachi: *runs in* THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!
Things did not end well.
Chapter end notes: This story came to me when we were playing bingo in spanish, it's not fun. but I hope you like it
^_)