TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


STORIES OF THE FANS!!!! (You get to choose what i put in here PLZ READ!!!) by i_love_anime_guys

[Reviews - 71]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well this is the first story of my entire series or whatever but it was requested by ShadeOfDeath or Sarah as i know her but the Couple is Deidara X Sasori and Deidara's the UKE!!! XD enjoy please R&R and rememeber all hail the face----> 8D
‘What is this feeling? Its so painful yet so pleasurable at the same time, why am I feeling this?’

Deidara sighed as he watched the red headed man before him mixing poisons in an attempt to make a better one.

“Remind me why I have to be here?” He groaned in boredom.

The red headed man turned around and bent down so he was face to face with the blonde he grinned.

“You don’t have to be here you can leave anytime you want…but I don’t think you will…at least not now judging from your facial expression.” He muttered.

Deidara blushed a little and Hmphed.

“Damn it Sasori im only here because I have nothing else to do!” Deidara argued.

“Whatever…” Sasori muttered.

Itachi and Kisame walked in and gave both of them a look.

“Deidara you and Sasori need to go on a small mission for leader and…Deidara? Are you blushing?” Kisame began but stopped when he noticed a very red Deidara.

“Get off it!” Deidara practically yelled.

“Ok ok god calm down man…but anyways leader hasn’t gotten his monthly payment from the bathhouse in the next town over your job is to go over destroy it and take all the money they have left then come back the next day got it?” Itachi explained

Deidara’s face was red for a minute but agreed and soon left with Sasori as the day went on the bathhouse was destroyed and as night grew closer soon Sasori stopped jumping limb from limb and landed gracefully on the ground Deidara was about to jump down when his foot landed in a bird nest and he slipped causing him to fall flat on top of Sasori. His face was red and for a long time h couldn’t move until a pain flowed through his inner thigh he groaned and fell over Sasori looked down and saw a poisoned senbon needle sticking out of his cloak covered with the poison he had been testing earlier he gasped and grabbed Deidara.

10 minutes later…

Water splashed onto Deidara’s face and his eyes slowly opened Sasori kneeled over him and it was then that Deidara noticed they were laying on a luscious, soft bed.

“S-Sasori?” He stuttered as Sasori threw the bucket aside and began unbuttoning Deidara’s cloak.

“You’ve been injected with one of my most dangerous poisons I need you to be conscious while I suck out the poison.” Sasori stated calmly.

Deidara’s face went red and he nodded as Sasori’s coat joined Deidara’s on the floor. Sasori began undoing the buttons on Deidara’s pants.

“W-what are y-you doing?!?” Deidara said as he began to Shake at the touch.

“The wound is in your inner thigh near your groin I need to be able to reach it if I am to suck out the poison, don’t worry you’ll still have your boxers on.” He muttered and with that yanked down his pants.
Deidara let out a yelp and squirmed a little but froze up when Sasori’s head sank into the depths of his legs, He gasped as the lips wrapped around the mall wound and began gingerly sucking out the vile purple liquid and spitting it to the side of them Deidara’ hands came out to grab the sheets to the side of him, He bit his lip in an attempt to keep himself from thrusting forward. Sasori was just about done but when his tongue ran over the wound hi hips bucked forward and the large bulge that had been hidden under his leg was revealed. Sasori turned to him in surprise and Deidara’s face was completely Red and Sasori smirked.

“A little excited aren’t we Deidara?”

“S-sas-ori, I its not im sorry I didn’t mean to!” Deidara struggled to talk.

Sasori’s hand rested on the bulge in Deidara’ black silk boxer and massaged it gently admiring the wet spot that had formed above it now.

“Oh god Sasori w-wh-what are you doing?!” Deidara said as he thrusted into the hand that was pleasuring him so much.

Sasori pulled his boxers down and set free Deidara’s growing erection. He wrapped his long thin fingers around the lustful skin and loosely began to pump loose enough to tease but still tight enough to stimulate.

“Sah!!!-Sa-so-ri!!! S-Stop!” He panted as he bucked against the hand.

Sasori stopped and gave Deidara a tight and slightly painful squeeze causing im to grunt.

“Why Deidara? You seem to be liking this…” Sasori said as he brought his hands up to rake across his chest. Deidara’s nipples were already standing with want as Sasori pulled the netting shirt off his chest.

The red head dipped his face to Deidara’s stomach and began to lick, nip and suck his way up Deidara’s body until he reached his chest and bit onto one of the hard pink buds causing Deidara to cry out Sasori’s first hand was buried into the blonde locks and his other hand was busy massaging hi groin.

“D-Damn it Sa..Sasori I n-need you…now…” He said through gritted teeth

“Ah ah ah, not before I torture you a little bit more…” He said with a smirk

Sasori crawled down Deidara’s body and grabbed his weeping erection engulfing the tip and gaining a gasp from Deidara.

“SASORI!” Deidara shouted and dug his hands into the red curls on his head pulling him closer slightly.

Sasori sank down as far as he could on Deidara’s cock and sucked furiously.

Deidara moaned and his body shook with pleasure.

“Damn it Sasori I need you now!” Deidara yelled.

Sasori smirked and grabbed a bottle on the side table he popped the lid off and squirted the liquid onto his own erection and lubed himself up.

“Bend over Deidara.” He muttered flipping him over.

One finger found itself in Deidara and he squirmed in unison, then a second finger was added and he wriggled beneath Sasori bringing a smirk to his lips finally a third finger is added and Deidara groans in pain as Sasori stretches him in preparation.

“You ready?” Sasori whispered to the blonde man who shakily nodded yes.

Sasori began entering him in a slow painful motion until he was buried to the hilt inside Deidara, Deidara moaned and groaned in both pain and pleasure which soon subsided as Sasori pulled out and pushed back in slowly. Deidara groaned and let out a long smooth moan.

“Faaaaaster….Sasoriiiiii…..” He moaned

Sasori plunged in and out faster and harder searching for that one spot that would make him scream for him. He brushed up against something soft and spongey and Deidara shouted.

“Augh!!! Sasori!”

“Found it!” Sasori said in triumph as he began hitting the spot over and over again. Causing him to scream. Wanting Deidara to cum first he grabbed his cock and began pumping it.

“Shit! Sasori!!! I think im…Cumming! SASORI!!!” Deidara Screamed as he came.

“Ugh DEIDARA!!!” Sasori said after a few more thrusts as he came.

They both collapsed on the bed in a mess of sweaty limbs and hair.

“I Love you Sasori…forever and more.” Deidara whispered while playing with his hair.

“Mmm you to Dei-chan.” Sasori said while burying his face into Deidara’s neck and kissing it.

The next day they arrived back at the Akatsuki and gave the mission reports to leader then they agreed to not tell anyone until the month was up that was until Tobi noticed a mark.

“Dei-Chan what is that bruise on your neck?” Tobi asked

Deidara’s face went red and he tried to cover it up but Itachi tackled him and lifted his cloak to reveal said mark.

“Is that a…a hickey?” Itachi said tilting his head to look at it.

Deidara blushed and gave Sasori a glance but found that he was to busy laughing to notice.
Chapter end notes: .
KJ:First story done! feel free to ask me to do any couple for you ^_^
Neji: I helped i feel special ^_^
Shikamaru: You are special :]
Neji: Oh Shika-chan i love you! *Begins making out with Shikamaru*
KJ: OMG WHERES MY VIDEO CAMERA!!!