TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mera's story pt. 2 II by Mera_Uchiha1224

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: To be continued!
Chapter notes: A lot of chapters in this part!
Chapter 5

Me and Kumiko trained then I had to go off on a mission. Once that was over Sasuke ended up in the hospital and Shikamaru became chuunin! Oh and some of Ino’s hair grew back! But that’s not important!
“SHIKAMARU I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!” I screamed as I hugged Shikamaru. “You look so cute in that vest!”
“Yeah I know,” Shikamaru said coolly.
“Did I say that out loud?” I said suddenly.
“Yeah,” Shikamaru said.
“GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!” Ino screamed.
“NO!” I said clinging to Shikamaru.
“Girls are fighting over me now? How troublesome,” Shikamaru groaned.
Then Neji came in the room. “Mera! I got you some--” he stopped when he saw me and Shikamaru.
“Hi Neji!” I said.
Shikamaru got scared. “Uh Mera… you can let go now…”
“I don’t feel like it,” I said.
Neji walked over to Shikamaru.
“I really think you should let go!” Shika said.
Neji was standing in front of Shika and me with a happy expression on his face. “Congratulations!” Neji said cheerfully.
“Uh… thanks!” Shika said.
“I gotta go see my brother at the hospital now!” I said letting go of Shika and heading out the door to the hospital.

***

When I got to Sasuke’s room Sakura and Naruto were there already. Sakura had brought apples for Sasuke but she couldn’t find anything to cut them with. Naruto was making fun of her. Sakura beat Naruto up and found the knife. So she was preparing the apples for him.
“Good morning!” I said cheerfully as I walked into the room.
“Hi!” Sakura said.
“Ow…” Naruto said from on the floor.
I hugged Sasuke and pulled up a chair beside his bed like Sakura had done.
“Here you go Sasuke!” Sakura said handing Sasuke a slice of apple.
Sasuke knocked the apple out of her hands along with the knife and plate.
“Brother! Sakura was only trying to be nice!” I said.
Sasuke was glaring at Naruto.
Naruto got up. “Hey! You don’t have to glare at me like that!”
“Fight me,” Sasuke said. “Now!”
“But… Granny-Tsunade just healed you!”
“Just fight me!” Sasuke said activating his sharingan and getting out of his bed.
“Oh no,” I said.
“You got it,” Naruto said coolly.
“No brother what are you thinking?” I said.
Sasuke turned to me. “If you know what’s best for you, you won’t interfere,” he said.
“He’s gone crazy!” I thought.
“What do we do now?” Sakura said.
“I don’t know!” I said.
Sasuke and Naruto were on the roof of the hospital now. They were ready to fight.
They fought for a bit then they got serious! Sasuke got the lightning blade out and Naruto got the rasengan. They charged at each other.
“STOP!!!” Sakura and I screamed. We ran to stop the fight.
Then Kakashi stepped in! YAY!!!! He redirected Naruto and Sasuke from hurting me and Sakura or themselves.
“Oh sensei!” I said as I hugged him. “Thank you!”
Kakashi looked at Sasuke and Naruto. “What were you doing?” Then he looked at me. “What where they doing?”
“Oh… Well funny story actually!” I said sheepishly.
“I’m listening,” Kakashi said.
“Ok well Sasuke suddenly challenged Naruto to fight him so he took him up here and they started fighting until you showed up!” I said.
“I see,” Kakashi said. “Were you planning to kill Naruto, Sasuke?”
Sasuke said nothing.
Sakura was crying.
Then Kakashi had a look in his eye that seemed to say, “Where’s the team work now?”
“Hey, Sakura,” I said walking over Sakura. “Don’t get sad! Sasuke is fine and Naruto is too! Everything’s fine!”
Sakura looked at me. “Thanks Mera.”
“You’re welcome,” I said with a smile. “Now let’s get the squad back together!”
“O-ok,” she said.
Me and Sakura walked over to Naruto. “Hey, I know you want Sasuke to acknowledge you,” I said. “I think he has.”
“Really?” Naruto said. “You think he has?”
“Oh yeah,” I replied. “He’s a little jealous.”
“Heh heh!” Naruto said.
Kakashi walked over to me, Sakura and Naruto. “Thank you Mera.”
“What did I do?” I asked.
“You made it a lot easier to pull the squad together,” Kakashi said.
I blushed. “Oh it was no problem at all!”
“Now all I have to do is go scold that brother of yours,” Kakashi said before he went to go scold Sasuke.
“I guess I’ll go after Sasuke,” I said.
“Ok!” Naruto said. “Believe it!”
“Ok… Bye,” Sakura said.
“I’ll be back soon,” I said hopping away.




Chapter 6

I found Sasuke on a tree branch.
“Brother,” I said. “What was with you?”
Sasuke glared at me. Then something tied me and Sasuke together to the tree.
Kakashi appeared.
“Uh sensei,” I said. “You tied me to the tree too.”
“Oh! Sorry Mera!” Kakashi said. “But I can’t untie you now.”
“Why?” I asked.
“Sasuke might escape,” Kakashi said. “So you’ll have to listen to the lecture too!”
“Ok!” I said.
I sat there and listen to the soothing sounds of Kakashi’s voice for a good five minutes.
Kakashi untied us then left. Then Orochimaru’s guy’s showed up!
“Who are you guys?” Sasuke asked.
There was a lady with pinkish-reddish hair, a fat guy, a guy with green lipstick and two heads, and a guy with 6 arms!
“You’re Orochimaru’s guys!” I said. “Orochimaru sent you to take us didn’t he?”
“How did you know?” the guy with green lipstick said.
“You’re headbands,” I said.
Suddenly Sasuke charged at the lipstick guy. The lipstick guy beat him up.
“ASSHOLE!!!” I screamed. But something held me back form charging at the lipstick guy. They guy with 6 arms held me back. Then he threw me to the fat guy. The fat guy punched me in the stomach and threw me to someone else. Pretty soon Sasuke and I were flying through the air. Then I went unconscious. When I woke up the guy with lipstick was holding me and Sasuke by our legs. We were upside down.
The lady with pinkish-reddish hair showed up. “Join us, and Orochimaru will give you power.”
Then the lipstick guy threw us against a wall. “Are you coming or not?” he asked.
Then he and his group left for some reason.

















Chapter 7

When Sasuke and I got home Sasuke told me to pack up my stuff because we were leaving. I knew where we were going. And I didn’t care. But the only thing that did bug me was the fact that I never told Kakashi, Neji, TenTen, Hinata, Kiba or Shikamaru good-bye.
But I packed up my stuff like I was told to do and we left. As we were walking we saw Sakura.
“What are you doing wandering around here at night?” Sasuke asked.
“Because in order to get out of this village you need to take this road,” Sakura replied.
“Go home and sleep,” Sasuke said as we walked by her.
“Why do stay silent? Why won’t you tell me anything?” Sakura asked. She was starting to cry.
“It’s none of you’re concern,” Sasuke said.
“Do you remember when we first became genin and we were left alone here?” Salura asked.
“No,” Sasuke said.
“That makes sense because it was such a long time ago,” Sakura said.
Now I was going to cry. I remember all the times Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, me and Sasuke went on missions and stuff.
“I know about your clan. But revenge? That won’t make anyone happy. No one,” Sakura said.
“I’m different from you guys,” Sasuke said. “I walk a different path than you guys. I tried to think it was my path to do things we’ve done up until now. The five of us did things together but my heart decided on revenge in the end. That’s my purpose in life. I can’t become like you or Naruto. The same goes for Mera.”
“Are you going to chose being alone again?! On that day you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well now. I have a family I have friends, but if you’re gone… to me… It’ll be that same as being alone!”
“From here on…A new path will open for all of us,” Sasuke said.
“I…! I love you so much! If you stay with me I’ll make sure you don’t regret it! Every day will be fun! We’ll defiantly be happy! I’ll do anything for you! So… Please stay here! I’ll help you with you’re revenge… I’ll do something! So please… stay here with me! If you can’t stay… Take me with you.”
Sasuke turned around and said, “You really are annoying.” Then we walked away from Sakura.
Sakura tried running after us. “If you leave I’ll scream!”
Sasuke disappeared then reappeared behind Sakura.
“Sakura… Thank you,” Sasuke said. Then he made Sakura go unconscious! Yay!
Anyway we walked on.
“We were waiting for you Sasuke,” someone said.
“What are you plotting now?” Sasuke asked.
“When you left the village it was decided that you became our leader,” someone said again.
“Please forgive our rudeness earlier,” the guy with lipstick said. Then he and the others bowed.
“I don’t give a crap about that,” Sasuke said as we walked by them.
We headed off to the sound village.

















































Chapter 8

On our way to the sound village we stopped in some forest.
“Around here is good,” the lipstick guy said. “We have left Konoha village.”
“What?” Sasuke asked.
“There is something important Orochimaru ordered us to do,” the lipstick guy replied.
“So I’m asking, what is this about?” Sasuke asked.
Then they all started laughing.
“You must die once,” the lipstick guy said.
“That’s it I’m leaving!” I thought. I started walking away but that spider guy stopped me.
“You’re not going anywhere,” he said. “Orochimaru wants you too, so we have to bring you to him.”
I glared at him.
The spider guy let me go.
I walked over to Sasuke.
“Die once?” Sasuke asked.
“This is a mind drug,” the lipstick guy said pulling out one tiny jar with little dots in it. “You need to take it.”
“A mind drug? What’s that?” Sasuke asked.
“You’re seal level is at stage one,” the lady with pinkish-reddish hair said. “That pill will forcefully awaken stage two.”
“Thank goodness I don’t need one!” I said.
“But you will,” the lady with pinkish-reddish hair said. “You haven’t been given a curse mark yet.”
“What do you mean yet?” I asked.
“We’re taking you to Orochimaru so he can give you a curse mark,” she said. “Since your brother already has a curse mark he needs to take the pill now.”
“Oh…no…” I thought.
Sasuke took the pill.
Then the spider guy pushed me back behind him. “You don’t want to get in our way!” he told me. Once Sasuke took the pill they put him in a basket thingy and they sealed him inside it.
Then the fat guy carried the basket thingy on his back while Sasuke was inside it. I had to walk with them. Then some guys from my village showed up.
The spider guy hid me behind a tree when they showed up.
But they quickly killed the dudes from my village. We left that sight and rested for a bit.
Suddenly the lipstick guy threw a kunai at the bushes. I looked in the direction he threw it and I saw Neji and Shikamaru!
“Guys!” I said happily. I got up and started walking toward them but the kunai exploded and Neji and Shikamaru were no longer visible.
“NEJI! SHIKAMARU!!!!” I screamed.
Then Orochimaru’s guys laughed.
“SHUT UP!!!” I screamed at them. I tried stabbing the lipstick guy with a kunai but failed. He knocked me backwards.
I did see Shikamaru and Neji once they fell to the ground.
“Neji!” I said as I rushed to his side. “Are you okay?”
Neji sat up. “Mera!”
“I’m so glad you’re here!” I said
“Touching,” the lipstick guy said. “Too bad I’ll have to ruin the moment!”
“Don’t you dare hurt him!” I said stepping in front of Neji with a kunai.
“Step down girl,” the spider guy said.
“No,” I said activating my sharingan.
“Mera,” Neji said. “I really think you should do as he says. I don’t want you getting hurt.”
“Ok,” I said sitting next to Neji. I deactivated my sharingan.
“Huh? Who are they?” the spider guy asked. Kiba, Naruto and Chouji showed up.
“Hey Mera!” Kiba said.
“HI!!!! So I guess I should come with you guys now,” I said.
“We still need to get Sasuke,” Shikamaru said.
“He’s in that barrel thing,” I said.
“Shut up and get over here!” the lipstick guy told me.
“No!” I said stubbornly. The lipstick guy got impatient and walked over to me. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to where everyone else was. He wouldn’t let me out of his sight after that.
Then the fat guy imprisoned Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru, Naruto and Chouji in a rock prison thing.
“Come on,” the lipstick guy said yanking my arm as he walked.
“No! My friends are in there!” I said struggling to break free. It was useless. I surrendered and walked with him. We left the fat guy behind.
We soon got into the trees and hopped from branch to branch very quickly.
“Why are we hopping so fast what is the rush?” I asked the guy with lipstick.
“If Sasuke reaches the border… We will be in big trouble!” the lipstick guy replied.
“Oh…Well can you let go of my arm now?” I asked.
“No. I’m afraid you might hop off and visit you’re little friends,” the lipstick guy said gripping tighter on my arm.
“Ow!” I said.
“Jiroubou is late,” the lipstick guy said.
“No. He’s already here,” the spider guy said.
And he was back.
“Geez… What took you so long?” the lipstick guy asked. (Sakon)
“Sorry. I had to take those weak punks’ chakra,” the fat guy replied.
“You fatass. Don’t slow us down,” the lady with pinkish-reddish hair said. (Tayuya) “Hurry up and take the barrel. That’s your job, you dickhead.”
“Okay,” the fat guy said.
“You know Jiroubou, you’re being awfully obedient today,” the lipstick guy said.
“What?” the fat guy asked.
“I’m saying that I won’t hand over the barrel… Because you’re not Jiroubou!” The spider guy said. “Sakon, Tayuya take them and go!” He threw the barrel to Tayuya.
Sakon and me hopped on.
I could see that Kiba, Shikamaru and Naruto were trying to beat the spider guy.
“GUYS!!!” I screamed.
“Shut up!” Sakon said as he covered my mouth.
“What is that idiot doing?” Tayuya said.
“Looks like leaving the weakest one behind was a mistake,” Sakon said uncovering my mouth.
Then I looked back again to see what was happening. I saw Neji getting tangled in a web; a web from the spider guy.
“NEJI!!” I screamed as I tried to break free again.
“SHUT UP!!!” Sakon yelled at me.
Then I saw Neji get cocooned.
“LET ME GO!!!” I yelled getting out a kunai with my free hand. I stabbed Sakon in the hand and rushed to Neji.
“Hey!” Tayuya said. “Get back here!”
“We don’t have time to chase her,” Sakon said pulling the kunai out of his hand. “Let’s just get Sasuke to Orochimaru. Then we can go after her.”




























Chapter 9


“Neji!” I screamed as I arrived.
Neji had broken out of the cocoon and was really beat up. (Not to mention that his hair was down and he looked SUPER hot!)
“M-Mera,” Neji said weakly looking at me.
“Who did this to you?” I asked.
“I did thank you very much,” the spider guy said from way up in a tree.
“How dare you!” I said.
“Mera,” Neji said. “This guy is strong. Please, just leave. I don’t want you getting killed.”
“I don’t want you getting killed Neji,” I said. “I’m staying.”
“How sweet,” the spider guy said.
“Shut up,” I said.
The spider guy laughed.
“Mera… Please do as I say and go!” Neji said. Then he coughed up some blood.
“No!” I said. “I’m not going to sit here and watch you get killed!”
Then the spider guy fired an arrow, Neji pushed me aside to a safe place.
There was a flash of light and I could see that Neji had fallen to the ground.
With tears in my eyes I ran to Neji’s side.
Neji got up and told me to run. So Neji and I ran.
He stopped at a tree and rested.
Then another arrow came at us. Neji grabbed my arm and ran.
He stopped at another tree. The arrow hit the ground.
I noticed that blood was everywhere and his head band flew off.
Neji fell to his knees but got up again.
He staggered toward his headband when yet again another arrow came at us. Neji pushed me aside.
It got him in the stomach. It actually went through him.
“NEJI!!!” I screamed.
Neji ended up at another tree. He was still alive so he used his jyuuken to do some damage to the spider guy. He looked at all the birds and smiled. Then coughed up some blood. He started running again.
“Neji please! Stop!” I said as I ran along side him.
“No…” he replied. “I can’t lose.” He then jumped up and beat up the spider guy.
They both landed on the ground and talked for a bit.
Neji fell to the ground. “Neji! You did it! You killed him!” I said kneeling beside him. Then I realized that he was dying. And I rested my head on his chest and cried.
“Mera…” he said softly as he stroked my hair.
“Neji…please…don’t leave me,” I said.
“Please don’t cry,” he said. “I’m not going to leave you.”
I sobbed twice as hard. I knew he was going to die.
Then his breathing got fainter and fainter until it finally stopped.
Then I thought of the others.
“Oh no! Naruto, Shikamaru, and Kiba! I don’t want them to die too!”
I looked at
So I headed off to wherever the others were.

***
I found the others in by a cliff. They had the barrel. Kiba, Akamaru and Sakon were falling down.
“Mera!” Naruto said.
“Hi Naruto,” I said.
“Where’s Neji?” Shikamaru asked.
“Neji…” I said. “He’s… gone!”
“What?” Naruto asked.
“He’s gone!!” I sobbed.
Shikamaru looked at me sympathetically. “We should probably say a few words,” he said as he bowed his head. “He was a good guy.”
“He was!” I said in agreement.
Then this wired looking guy showed up! He grabbed the barrel and took off.
“Naruto, do you have anything to say?” Shikamaru asked.
“That guy stole the barrel!” Naruto said chasing after him.
“What?” Shika and I said in unison. I quickly wiped my tears and followed Naruto. Shika followed.
Shikamaru had to stop and fight Tayuya and I followed Naruto to a field. He fought the guy who ended up being Kimimaro.
Then Sasuke popped out of the barrel! He looked really weird when he first came out but then he was back to normal. Then he took off and Naruto chased him. I stayed to fight Kimimaro until Lee showed up.
“Lee!” I said surprised.
“Mera!” Lee said happily. “Thank goodness you’re alright!”
“Yeah. Now fight that guy,” I said.
“Ok!” Lee said. He fought Kimimaro then he got drunk off his ‘special medicine’!
“Lee?” I asked “Are you ok?”
“Mera,” Lee said walking over to me. “Will you marry me?”
“What?” I asked.
“Is that a yes?” Lee asked.
“No,” I said.
“It’s a no?” Lee asked.
“Yes,” I said.
“YOU SAID YES!!! YAHOO!” Lee said skipping merrily around Kimimaru.
Then Kimimaro stepped toward us.
“Hey buddy, get away from my wife!” Lee said.
“Lee I-” I tried saying.
“I know! I love you too honey!” Lee said.
“Oh my god! And I thought Neji was bad after he had coffee!” I thought.
Lee continued fighting Kimmaro. He got a cut on his cheek. He stopped being drunk.
He ran at Kimimaro and got really beat up!
Then Gaara showed up! Yay!
“Gaara?” I asked surprised. “What are you doing here?”
“I have a big debt to Konoha,” Garra replied.
I smiled at him. “I can’t belive it,” I thought. “He changed! But wait… Neji said that people can never change… Maybe he’s wrong!”
“Please be my back up,” Lee told Gaara as he ran at Kimimaro.
Gaara stopped Lee with his sand.
“Lee you idiot!” I said. “Let Gaara handle it!”
Lee gave up.
“Be careful Gaara,” I said.
Gaara looked at me. Then looked away and fought Kimimaro.
“Gaara… He looked at me… But this time he didn’t give me the glare of death!” I thought.
As Gaara was fighting Kimimaro, Kimimaro turned into this demon thing! He charged at Gaara and beat him up pretty bad.
“Gaara!” I said.
Gaara got up. He put Kimimaro in like quick sand. Kimimaro’s bones popped up every where. Garra lifted us up on sand. Yeah we were floating in midair on sand!
“This is my limit,” Gaara told us. “We’re going down.”
Then Kimimaro popped up from one of his bones! He was a bout to kill Gaara but stopped. He coughed up a lot of blood. I knew he was dead.
Gaara lowered us.
“Thanks Gaara,” I said. “But now I got to go see my brother.”
I followed the sound of Naruto’s voice screaming, “SASUKE!!!”
I eventually found Naruto and Sasuke at a waterfall place.
“Sasuke!” I said as I ran over to him and Naruto.
But I was horrified to find that he had changed… He didn’t look like the brother I grew up with any more. One of his eyes was normal but the other was the eye of a demon.
Sasuke lifted Naruto up in the air.
“What are you doing brother?” I asked walking closer to them.
“Mera,” Sasuke said surprised. “What… are you doing here?”
“I was worried!” I replied. “What happened to you?”
Sasuke let go of Naruto and punched him so he landed in the water. “I’m going to Orochimaru’s place,” Sasuke said.
“In that case… I’ll go too,” I said.
“What about Neji?” Sasuke said. His eye turned back to normal.
“He’s gone,” I said. “If he was still here I would try and stop you like Naruto’s trying to do.”
“Very well,” Sasuke said.
Then Naruto came up out of the water. Sasuke and him started fighting.
Naruto kept punching Sasuke until it was too much to take.
“STOP!!!” I said as I punched Naruto.
“Mera,” Naruto said.
“I’m sorry!” I said. “I just couldn’t watch you beating up my brother!”
Sasuke smirked. Then he started beating up Naruto. Naruto lost.
“Obtain this much power,” Sasuke said. “Hatred is needed.”
Then I remembered Itachi.


~FLASH BACK!!!~
Itachi didn’t always hate us. He actually used to love us. He dropped an important mission so he could go to Sasuke and mine’s academy acceptance ceremony.
“Become and excellent shinobi like your brother,” my dad told us.
“Okay,” Sasuke and I said. We were both very small at the time.
On the first day at the academy there were a lot of people who noticed us.
“Hey! Are they Uchihas?” some kid asked his friend.
“Yeah I think they are!” the kid’s friend replied.
“I bet they’re awesome,” the kid said.
And then there was the time when Itachi watched us train. Sasuke had a sprained ankle so Itachi gave him a piggy-back ride.
“Itachi,” I said as I looked up at my brother. “My foot hurts too! I want a piggy-back ride!”
Itachi laughed. “Maybe I’ll give you one later. Sasuke can’t walk.”
“Really?” I asked.
“Really,” Itachi replied with a happy glimmer in his eyes.
We were approaching our house. Itachi set Sasuke down and my mom came to take care of him.
“Can I have a piggy-back ride now?” I asked.
Itachi was silent for a moment. “Alright.”
“Yay!” I said.
Back then piggy-back rides were the most fun to me.
Once Itachi set me down I said. “Again, again brother!”
“I’m tired Mera,” Itachi said lying in the grass next to me.
“Oh…” I said. “Again, again brother!”



***
Itachi was the nicest older brother ever… Or so I thought, but he changed so suddenly… It’s like he wasn’t my brother anymore.


~END OF FLASHBACKS!!!~
















Chapter 10

Naruto and Sasuke kept fighting. Sasuke used the lighting blade and Naruto used his rasengan. They charged at each other but flew backwards. Then they got back up.
Sasuke punched Naruto. Then Naruto broke out his nine tailed fox chakra.
“Naruto no! STOP! YOU’RE GOING TO KILL HIM!” I screamed.
Naruto didn’t listen. And I certainly couldn’t step in and stop them!
“KAKASHI-SENSEI!!!” I yelled hoping he would magically appear.
He didn’t come. And Sasuke was getting beat up REALLY bad!
Then Sasuke looked like a girl only with messy grey hair.
I gasped. Then Sasuke and Naruto charged at each other again. Sasuke with his lightening blade, and Naruto with rasengan.
“KAKASHI-SENSEI!!!!!” I screamed again.
A giant black bubble formed around Sasuke and Naruto. Then it suddenly turned pink and it glowed. I closed my eyes. It was too bright.
When I could see I saw that Sasuke was back to normal and he was standing over a defeated Naruto.
I also noticed that there was a scratch on Sasuke’s headband. Then his headband fell off.
“Let’s go,” Sasuke said.
“No brother… You can go,” I said. “I’m not.”
“Suit yourself,” Sasuke said as he left.
Then Kakashi arrived.
“Sensei…” I said as I fainted. I had been running around non-stop for two days and I was really tired.
When I woke up I saw trees, and paramedics. I also realized that Kakashi was carrying me (YES!) and paramedics were all around us.
“How’s Neji?” I asked one of them.
“He’s in critical condition,” the paramedic replied. “We’re not sure if he’ll make it.”
Tears filled my eyes.
When we got to the hospital Kakashi set me down and I saw Tsunadae walking by.
“Tsunadae! Do you know if Neji is-” I started to say.
“He’s fine,” Tsunadae said calmly. “He’s just unconscious.”
Then I started crying tears of happiness.
Two days later I found Neji training with his uncle.
“Neji!” I said.
“Mera!” Neji said running over to me.
We hugged for a long time.
Hinata was sitting in the corner quietly.
I started crying again; I hadn’t seen Neji in two days!
“I hate to break up the love fest here but…” Kiba said. He like popped up out of nowhere!
“Kiba!” I said wiping my tears away. I stopped hugging Neji and I clung to Kiba.
“Hey Mera,” Kiba said.
“Oh I’m so glad you’re ok!” I said.
“We need to pick up Hinata now,” Kiba said.
“Oh! Sorry,” I said blushing wildly and releasing him.
Hinata ran over to Kiba. Then the both of them left.
“Since you’re busy,” Neji’s uncle said. “We can take a break.”
“Okay,” Neji said.
Neji and I spent a lot of time together that day!
The next day I watched Neji train some more with his uncle. Hinata was there too, she was serving tea and I helped her.
I set the tea down and Hinata left. I sat there and waited for them to be done.
Neji’s uncle saw the tea. “Let’s take a break.”
So Neji sat down next to me and drank the tea.
Then Hinata came back. “Mera, do you want to come train with us?”
“Sure! Ok, bye Neji,” I said getting up and following Hinata.
Shino, Hinata, Kiba and me trained then went to go see Tsunadae.
We were assigned to a mission to find this bug called Bikouchuu. (Even though I’m not on the same squad as them.) Then Naruto was eavesdropping so he got assigned to it too.
“Isn’t this great?” Naruto asked.
“Well it was until you got assigned,” I said.
Kiba laughed.
Naruto glared at me.
Pretty soon we set up camp and got to bed.

.:~*~:.

The next day we Hinata had a bit of a cold.
Hinata coughed. Naruto sneezed.
“You know last night the most amazing thing happened!” Naruto said. “I went to go pee and I saw this really pretty girl in the waterfall!”
Hinata’s eyes got small.
“And when the girl moved her hand the water was like ‘ga’!” Naruto said. “It was awesome!”
Hinata’s face turned bright red.
“Then when I called out to them they disappeared,” Naruto finished.
“You sure it wasn’t a dream?” Kiba asked.
“That’s what I’m wondering,” Naruto replied.
Then we stopped at a place where all this fruit was. We ate it but Naruto ate a bad fruit and had to go to the bathroom a million times.
“Naruto, we’re leaving!” Kiba said.
“Hold on! I’m almost done!” Naruto called from the bushes. Then he came out but then stopped. His pants dropped to the ground.
“Ah!” Hinata said looking away and covering her eyes.
“GAH!” I screamed hiding behind Kiba.
Then at night time I when everyone else was sleeping I woke up. I looked over at Kiba. (Because we had little beds in the tent and I slept next to Kiba! YAY!) He was so cute when he was sleeping!
Anyway, I noticed Hinata was up too.
I carefully walked out of the tent to find Hinata training.
“Hinata?” I asked.
“Oh!” Hinata said surprised looking at me. “Hi!”
“Are you training?” I asked.
“Yeah,” she replied.
“Ok,” I said walking back into the tent. “Why is she training so at night?” I thought.
Shortly after Hinata went back to sleep too.
The next morning I awoke to see that I was in Kiba’s bed!
I blushed a lot!
Kiba woke up. “Good morning,” he said with a smile.
“Uh…” I said turning scarlet. “Good morning!”
Naruto noticed and said, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN KIBA’S BED?!”
“I must have rolled into his bed on accident last night!” I said.
“Riiiight,” Naruto said.
From the smile Kiba gave me I could tell he didn’t mind at all.
“I hope Neji doesn’t find out about this!” I thought.
So we headed out and climbed down this cliff thingy to look for the Bikouchuu.
A rock fell from under my foot and I slipped.
“Mera!” Hinata said.
“I got you!” Kiba said he caught me around the waist and pulled me back up.
“Thank you!” I said turning red.
We climbed the rest of the way down.
And walked through the forest.
“EW!!!!!” I screamed running around. “I hate bugs!”
Shino looked at me.
“I’m sorry Shino but I hate bugs! I don’t have anything against you at all!” I said.
“I wonder if we’ll get stung,” Hinata said.
“STUNG?! BY BEES? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed. I was having a major spaz attack.
“Clam down,” Shino said. “I brought a medicine that will ease the pain of stings.”
“We have to look for a giant bug!” I said.
“Yeah,” Shino said. “Now split up!”
“Can I team up with someone?” I asked.
Shino sighed. “Fine.”
I ran over to Kiba.
We tried searching for the bug but only found these people.
So we met back with Shino. He told us to keep looking.
Naruto found a giant one and seeing it was my worst nightmare!
“IT’S MY WORST NIGHTMARE COME TO LIFE!!!” I screamed.
Then Naruto poked it and it got angry and started chasing after us!
“NARUTO!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!” I screamed as I ran.
But the bug gave up. Everyone else went to bed except for me and Hinata who worked on chakra control.
The next few days we searched until Naruto finally caught it!
“Thank goodness!” I said.
“IT’S ALL THANKS TO YOU HINATA!” Naruto yelled as he hugged Hinata.
I smiled. “How cute!”
When Naruto quit hugging Hinata, Hinata and I went to go to the nearby lake.
Then those ninjas that had need following us finally revealed themselves. One of them was a girl and she summoned bees to attack us and I ran and hid behind a bush while Hinata tried fighting them off.
As Hinata cut the bees in half they released honey. And all that honey got Hinata stuck until she couldn’t moves any more.
I watched all this and thought, “I should help! My best friend’s in trouble… But it’s bees! I’m terrified of bees… I guess I’ll have to be brave and fight!”
I stepped out of the bushes. “Leave her alone!”
The girl who summoned the bees smirked. “Aren’t you the one who’s afraid of bugs?”
“Well… yeah… but my friend is in trouble and I’m not going to let those tiny little things get in my way!”
“Really?” the girl asked. “Are you afraid of this?” she summoned a giant hoard of bees to annihilate me.
I activated my sharingan and sliced them all, avoiding the honey. “No.” I said when I was done.
“Well if that doesn’t scare you then this sure will!” she said as two giant bees showed up.
I froze. The bee landed on my neck and stung me. The same happened with Hinata.
We fell to the ground unconscious.
When I woke up I was floating in a river next to Hinata. Our mouths were covered. There were bees around us and there was string. If the string got cut we would float down the river to a water fall and die. Hinata killed the bees by using that water technique she showed me, but cut the string too. We were floating to our deaths. We fell down the waterfall but Hinata saved us in the nick of time! We hid in trees until the others showed up. Then we took action.
“GET AWAY FROM KIBA!!!!” I screeched at the guy who had a kunai at Kiba’s throat. I kicked him in the face.
“GAH! You’re still alive?” the guy asked.
“Yeah, thanks to my friend!” I said.
“You guys aren’t just any brats,” the girl said. All three of them released 1000 bees at us!
I wasn’t afraid though.
I stood in front of Kiba with a kunai and tried to fight off all the bees that came our way.
Then Hinata broke out her new technique. She was protecting Naruto and Shino.
“I’m never going to fight all these bees off with just a kunai and I have to protect Kiba… I’ll try the chidori. I’ve seen my brother use it before and I think I know how he does it.” I thought as the chidori formed on my hand.
The bees flew to the chidori only to get zapped.
Then the girl brought out a giant bee!
Hinata got knocked back by it.
I ran at it with the chidori and made its legs useless.
“I’ll leave the rest to you Hinata!” I said.
“Ok!” Hinata said as she got up.
She finished the bee off along with the ninjas. Kiba, Naruto, and Shino broke out of the wax cocoons they were in.
She fell to the ground because she was exhausted. Naruto caught her and held her close.
She blushed.
I fell too; I used a lot of chakra. Kiba caught me.
“K-Kiba,” I said weakly. “You’re ok?”
“Yeah, thanks to you,” Kiba said.
I turned scarlet.
Kiba smiled.
“Ok we found the bikouchuu now let’s go,” Shino said bitterly.
Everyone was ready to leave when Shino let the bickouchuu out and Naruto farted.
“NARUTO!!!!” I screamed. “NOW WE WON’T FIND SASUKE!!!!”
“I’M SORRY!!! DON’T KILL ME!!!!” Naruto said.






























Chapter 11


“SENSEI!!!!!!!!!” I screeched as I ran at Kakashi.
“What Mera?” Kakashi asked.
“I’m bored,” I said.
“You are?” Kakashi asked.
“Yeah,” I said.
“Well I’ve got something for you to do,” Kakashi said.
“Really?” I asked looking hopeful.
“You can…” Kakashi said pausing for a moment. “Polish my weapons for me!”
“WHAT?!” I asked. “But how come you can’t do that?”
“I have missions,” Kakashi said.
“Aw…ok,” I said.
“That’s a good girl,” Kakashi said patting me on the head and handing me a giant bag.
“Wait…if I take these weapons then what will you have?” I asked.
“I just got some new weapons,” Kakashi said cheerfully.
“Ok… well off I go,” I said taking the heavy bag to my place.
“MERAAAAA!!!!” Kumi said bursting into the room.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” I screamed as I dropped some of the kunais I was polishing.
“What are you doing?” Kumi asked picking the kunais up and handing them to me.
“Polishing Kakashi’s weapons,” I replied stiffly.
“Oh,” Kumi said. “Well maybe I could…” she stopped and started laughing.
“What’s so funny?” I asked.
“Look!” Kumi said pointing to a book.
“OH MY GOD!” I said. “IT’S KAKSHI’S BOOK!!!”
Kumi continued laughing.
“Shut up! I guess I should return it,” I said picking it up.
“No!” Kumi said snatching it from me.
“Kumi! You don’t know what’s in that book do you?” I said.
“No, what?” Kumi asked.
“Let’s just say it’s a very dirty book,” I said.
“How do you know?” Kumi asked.
“I see Kakashi giggling every time he reads it!” I said.
“Ew,” Kumi said.
“Yeah I know,” I said.
“No, you’re a Kakashi stalker,” Kumi said.
“I AM NOT! I just happen to watch him secretly a lot!” I said.
“That’s the definition of stalker,” Kumi said.
“Give me the book!” I said.
“No! Let’s keep it and see if he notices! Like a practical joke!” Kumi said.
“Give it!” I said.
“No!” Kumi said.
Pretty soon Kumi and I were fighting over it. It didn’t end so well. The book flew out of our hands and soared out an open window into the street where a fox ran off with it.
“Oh no!” I said. “Kakashi’s book!”
“Well, now we know that there are pery foxes out there right?” Kumi said.
“Kumi!” I said. “This is serious! Kakashi will hate me forever!”
“Don’t worry; we’ll just get a new one!” Kumi said.
“But we can’t go into that kind of a book store!” I said.
“Yeah we can!” Kumi said. “We’ll just have to disguise ourselves.”
“No! What if they put images everywhere! We’ll be scarred for life!” I said shuddering.
“Oh… good point,” Kumi said.
“Now what are we going to do?” I asked.
“Well the only option is to face the music!” Kumi shrugged.
“I guess so,” I said somberly.
“Wait!” Kumi said. “Kiba can help!”
“You’re brilliant!” I said.
“Yeah I know,” Kumi said.
“Let’s get Kiba!” I said running out the door.
We found Kiba training with Shino.
“KIBA! I need you!” I said running over to him.
Kiba turned red.
“I need you to find Kakashi’s book because Kumi lost it,” I said
“I lost it?” Kumi asked.
“Yeah,” I said.
Kumi was about to say something but stopped herself.
“So you need me to sniff the book out?” Kiba asked.
“Yup!” I confirmed.
So Kiba led me and Kumiko to the place Kakashi’s book was.
“This isn’t good,” Kiba said.
“What?” I asked.
“See for yourself!” Kiba said pointing to a field.
I looked in that direction; I saw Kakashi fighting someone and I saw a fox den.
“He’ll kill me if he sees me!” I said.
“Don’t worry I’ll go!” Kiba said.
“No… I will,” I said.
I walked over to the den. The foxes were sleeping so I quickly nabbed the book away from them. Suddenly, one of the foxes woke up. It looked angry. I screamed and ran right in the middle of Kakashi’s fight.
“Mera!” Kakashi said stabbing the guy he was fighting in the stomach.
“I’m sorry sensei!” I said kneeling in front of him, crying. “I was polishing your weapons like you told me to do then Kumiko lost it and a pervy fox got it so Kiba sniffed it out and he led me here and now the pery fox is going to kill me!”
“Mera,” Kakashi began calmly. “Do you remember the books’ title?”
“I think it was make-out paradise,” I said.
“Oh! I finished that one!” Kakashi said.
“Y-you did?” I asked getting up off the ground.
“Mmhm,” Kakashi replied happily.
“Oh! I was afraid you would hate me forever!” I said wiping my tears away.
“I couldn’t hate any of my students,” Kakashi said.
“Oh that’s good!” I said blushing wildly.
Then there was a smoke bomb. And I felt an arm wrap around my neck and pull me close to something.
“Mera,” a voice whispered in my ear. “Just cooperate and things will go smoothly.”
It was still hard to see through all the smoke.
“Mera!” I heard Kakashi yell.
“Sensei!” I managed to say.
The smoke cleared and I saw that Orochimaru’s arm was around my neck.
I also saw Kakashi with a very sharp kunai ready.
“Kakashi,” Orochimaru hissed.
“Orochimaru,” Kakashi said. “Let Mera go, now.”
“No, I don’t feel like it,” Orochimaru said pulling me closer to him.
I started getting very scared. “What does he plan on doing to me? I hope he doesn’t give me a curse mark!” I thought.
“I’ll give you to the count of three to let her go. 1…2…” Kakashi said.
“Mera!” Kumi said.
“3!” Kakashi finished counting. He charged at Orochimaru and me with the kunai. Orochimaru moved me in front of the kunai. Kakashi stopped the weapon about two inches away from my forehead.
“Now, now you wouldn’t want to harm one of your precious students would you?” Orochimaru asked.
Kakashi looked really, really, really angry.
“Now if you’ll excuse us,” Orochimaru said stepping backwards. “We’ll be going now.”
“Not so fast!” Kumiko said from behind Orochimaru.
“Kumi!” I said happily.
“Move out of the way,” Orochimaru said impatiently.
“No,” Kumi said as she got out a very, very sharp kunai.
“You can’t possibly hurt me with that little thing you know,” Orochimaru said.
“He’s right Kumiko,” Kakashi said. “He is a sannin.”
Kumiko looked frustrated. But she put the kunai away and walked off.
“Kumi wait!” I said.
Kumi ignored me and continued to walk away. Pretty soon, she was gone.
Chapter end notes: :)