TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Question For Shikamaru by BrokenSouledPoetess

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
~*~

“So can you tell me? I didn’t want to ask Kiba ‘cause I just knew he’d laugh at me for not knowing. So I pretended I knew what it was until he left and then I started wondering who I could ask. Since you’re one of the smartest people I know, I figured you could answer my question.” Naruto finished with a beaming smile spread out over his features.

Shikamaru blinked owlishly at the beautiful blond perched on his stomach, his genius mind coming up a complete blank in light of the situation. Of course, considering he’d been peacefully dozing off after watching the clouds for a few hours only to be awoken by said blond pouncing on him, he figured he was entitled to being slightly discombobulated. He fought back a rather indecent groan as Naruto shifted his weight, slipping from his spot on the shadow nin’s stomach and settling over his hips.

“So? Shikamaru? Can you answer me?” The blond questioned again, wondering what was taking the genius so long to answer him and curious to know if the man had even listened to him in the first place.

Yes, Shikamaru could answer such a question but just thinking about the query and the position of the blond across his hips was doing strange things to his body. Since it was far too troublesome to go through the work of denying anything, Shikamaru had admitted – to himself – long ago that Naruto was sexy and he was attracted to him. Being that for years the jinchuuriki had a one track mind – named Uchiha Sasuke – the shadow shinobi had never felt any real need to express or act on his attraction, especially considering that Naruto had been gone from the village for quite a while between training and attempted retrieval of the Uchiha heir.

Really, considering who the blond had for teachers, it was rather surprising that Naruto could still be so incredibly naïve.

“Come on Shikamaru! Just tell me what a ‘blow job’ is and I’ll leave you to your stupid clouds!”

Being the genius he is Shikamaru had already gone through every possible way this scenario could play out. He knew very well that if he even tried to explain the term ‘blow job’ to the obviously unknowledgeable and inexperienced blond, he would waste his entire evening talking and that was something that he knew he would never have the energy or the patience for.

And seeing as how Shikamaru never wastes his energy or patience on anything he deems troublesome – such as spending hours giving Naruto a lecture about the intricacies of oral sex – he decided that his time would be much better spent on a more…hands on explanation.

Naruto let out a squeak that was entirely undignified for any shinobi – let alone one as powerful and high ranking as he was – when he was dumped from the shadow user’s lap as the brunet stood up. Before he had a chance to question the lazy jounin, the blond found himself trapped in the Kagemane and following after Shikamaru.

“Uh…Shika…where are we going? I’m sorry I bothered you but I really thought you wouldn’t mind answering me.” Naruto whined, completely unsettled with the feeling of his body moving against his will.

Shikamaru looked over his shoulder at the blond briefly before resuming his trek through the forest, his voice drifting back to Naruto on the wind, “I don’t mind answering you. In fact, I intend to show you exactly what a blow job is.”

Naruto was fortunate in the fact that he couldn’t catch up to Shikamaru and see his face, for if he had, he would have no doubt run screaming for the hills at seeing such a mischievous look on such a normally placid person.

~*~