TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Finding My Nightmare by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I wandered out of my apartment and into the halss again. Stumbling over every step. Maybe I shouldn't of had that last bottle. That probably made the hangover over done.
I staggered to my car. There were a few notices on its windsheild. I take them off of it and start flipping through, what I see, usless pieces of paper.
Tucking a few of them away in my pocket, I get in and start the car heading to school.
Yes, I'm still in school. I'm a junior more specifically in high school.
I walked into first period, threw my pack on my desk and sat my ass in my chair. What? I'm alowed to act like this.
The teacher started rambling and I starte day dreaming. I didn't stop until I saw a police officer walked in with a toolbox. This now peeked my interest.
"Ok, everyone take out a piece of paper and I want you to write, only yes or no for these questions."
Everyone did what he said. I didn't really want to but curiosity kills. And it's going to kill me.
"Have you ever smoked recently?" he asked sterly.
Yes... I wrote down No.
"Have you recently tried any achoal?"
Of course, why do you think I have a fuckin hangover? I hissed in my head but none the less wrote down No again.
"Do you think you get enough sleep in your home envorment?"
Home? Thats not what I would call it. and I wrote down. What home?
"Alright, now pass your papers foward." He said and everyone passed them. I thought about fixing my answers because I had no clue what would hppen if they caught me lying.
Later that day they called me to the principal's office. The officer, my first period teacher, and the officer was there.
"Tony, you know very well at this acadamy that we do not tolerate anyone drinking or smoking until they are of legal age." The principal spoke. No way, they were going to give me shit for that? What about the other freshman and softmores that are already doing "it" right on campus?
"I have no clue what your talking about sir." I muttered. The officer walked up to me with one of those things that tests if your drunk or not. He took the test, I didn't struggle even though I was just wanting to slug his face right there.
"She has an over limit of it." He spoke darkly. My eyes widened and just thought for a moment.
If thats what he got, the principal was going to take all I had left away. A hope for a future. I had a crappy apartment that I was miracuously able to keep paying off, barely any food, and no family. What did I have left? Hardly any dignity.
"You have permantent expultion Tony. I'm sorry." The principal said grimly and my heart stopped. There it went. I could see it flying off.
"No..." was all I could manage and they couldn't hear it. I walked stiltly out of the office and to my locker empting it out.
I was walking out of the school till I heard some wise crack from my ex. I stoped and punched him in the stomach. Then a thought came to mind. I could hurt everyone as bad as they hurt me. But decided against it.
I walked back to where my apartment was and just against the door of it with my face burried in me knees.

Hello, I am Tony Pinar. The girl with nothing.