TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


ANBU CONSPIRACY by WarlordJEREK

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO,
PROLOGUE The leader of ANBU Black Ops Squad Four looked at the boy before him. His aged, small eyes focused on him as if he was about to fire X-Ray vision. With all of his power, he might be able to. The wrinkles in the man’s face made him look like a skin, bones, and some muscle. It was scary at times. But the silver haired boy standing before him was not scared at all. He was standing straight and with an angry look on his face, although it was just an act to make him look tougher then he really was. The boy was also firing X-ray vision at the ANBU Leader. It was easier considering those thick glasses of his.

“So, you would like to become an ANBU eh?” the leader said. The boy looked straight at him and said, “Yes. I know that I can do it. Just give me a chance!” the boy stated. The ANBU leader chuckled and said, “What’s you’re name boy?” The boy hesitated for a moment then said, “Yakushi Kabuto, sir.” The candlelight spat shadow ghosts on the walls that depicted abstract chaos. But this abstract chaos is exactly what led the ANBU Leader to his decisions most of the time. They were like secret messages sprawled out on the wall. But not today. Today they just were abstract chaos. “How old are you?” the ANBU leader said. “I am eight, sir.” “Eight? Why should I elect you as an ANBU at such a young age?” the ANBU leader asked.

“I can prove myself! JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE!” Kabuto hollered. “SILENCE!” the ANBU leader exclaimed back. “I cannot put you in the ANBU. Go back home,” the ANBU leader said. “But…” “But what?!” the leader exclaimed. “I have no home,” Kabuto said. The ANBU leader felt a sudden itch in the back of his head. It felt like a giant ant had bit him there. He always got this itch when he heard something sad. It was kind of like his apathy sense. So, the ANBU Leader decided to show this young and stupid boy the smallest bit of gratitude that he could muster from that deep black hole that he called a heart. “I will put you under the training of a member older then you. His name is Uchiha Itachi. Thirteen years of age and one of the best I’ve got,” said the ANBU Leader. “Thank you. Thank you very much, sir,” Kabuto began to walk away, but then he asked, “What is your name?” The ANBU Leader laughed and said, “I am a ruthless, dangerous, emotionless, deadly, horrible, evil, and deadly assassin leader. My name means nothing anymore. I am to be called only Leader or sir. Nothing else. You understand that, er, Kabuto?” Kabuto nodded and said, “Yes. I understand Leader.” The boy left the darkness of the cave, leaving the leader of the ANBU Black Ops Sqaud Four to stew in his abstract chaos. That boy, the Leader thought. That boy is going to be great one day. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TEN YEARS LATER Kabuto made his way up the rocky path as the rain continued to pour down on him. It seeped through his hood and the rest of his cloak and weighed him down an awful lot. He really didn’t need this, not right now. The rain had poured for three days non-stop in the area he was in. It was incredible what Mother Nature could do. Kabuto had learned that for himself. His body was internally bleeding and pulsing irregular random pulses. His throat felt as if it was clogged with fire that just wouldn’t push itself out. But Kabuto pushed on, coughing every step of the way. This was one of the effects of the pulsing sensations that had trapped him three days ago. He was completely blind in his right eye and completely numb on the right side of his body. When he tried to eat the cough would just churn it back up and when he tried to drink the fluid would come pouring through his nose. His pulsing skin was scaly and leathery. Now Kabuto had finally reached his destination. He walked into the mouth of the cave and continued until he could only make out a silhouette made up only of a skeleton, eyes, and skin hanging over the skeleton like a shirt that was ten sizes to big for somebody. He walked up to the figure and was a bit surprised to hear it speak. “Hello Kabuto. I had a feeling that you would come. The shadows were stirring all day today,” the Leader said in a raspy and high pitched voice.

Kabuto managed a smile and said, “Well hello. I wasn’t expecting to find you still alive after all of these years. Of course, if you can really call sitting, a bag of bones, in a cave never coming out alive.” “As if you can consider being a mutated four-eyed freak being a human,” retorted the Leader. “Where is it?” asked Kabuto. “You can’t have it,” said the Leader. “Why is that?” said Kabuto grinding his teeth together. The Leader began to laugh and cough a sickly laugh and cough. This went on four three seconds exactly, before, “I used it all up.” A kunai flew into the Leader’s chest so fast that it looked as if it exploded from it. The Leader laughed until he fell over dead. Kabuto walked out of the cave, looked up at the sky, and fell over, cold as a log.