TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fans of Regret by Adam

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't any of Naruto, blah blah.

A/N: Well this is my first fanfic. I hope you all enjoy it. Any reviews, comments, or suggestions will be appreciated. I'll do my best to update this story reguarly (I hate reading unfinished stories, so I'll try not and make you do the same...hehe). Ratings may change as story progresses.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS: I try and keep up to date with all new chapters released, so there's a chance that I may have spoilers for all chapters...

Enjoy.
Chapter One:

As the sun began to set, the chuunin on duty couldn’t help but admire they sky. She had always thought that out of all the countries she had visited, Konoha sunsets were the most beautiful. As the days retired, hues of red, orange and yellow invaded the sky. The chuunin smiled. Main Gate duty was rarely eventful, usually only consisting of passport checks, followed by either admittance or rejection into the Hidden Village of Leaf. Any trouble that occurred was usually only ever cause by a disgruntled traveller without correct documentation, and these incidents were always ended quickly.

Her partner stretched his arms up over his head and yawned loudly. He was getting restless. At nightfall it would be time to close the gate, which meant the end of another long, boring day. As the male chuunin began to gather his paperwork together he felt an elbow in his ribs.

“Damn it, what the hell was that for?” he demanded.

His colleague grinned devilishly at him. “You don’t really think I’m going to let you go early do you? In case you haven’t realised, the sun hasn’t gone down yet.”

The male chuunin scowled, “I wasn’t trying to go early, I was just organising my things. Besides, in case you haven’t noticed, the sun is almost down. And considering we haven’t had anyone through here for an hour, I figured we might as well start getting ready to close the gate.”

The woman grinned at him and laughed. “Eager are we?” she teased. “What’s so important that you need to be in such a rush?”

“Because, the sooner we get off duty, the sooner you can come on a date with me,” the man replied dryly. Suddenly, and unexpectedly he threw his arm around the woman. “What do you say Miko-chan?” the ‘chan’, added to get a reaction more than anything.”

The woman laughed sharply. “Yeah right! You wish, idiot.” Both laughed at this little banter, a common occurrence for them.

Suddenly the male’s attention was sharply directed towards the main road. As Miko turned to follow his gaze she spotted it. In the distance was a small, dark figure heading towards Konoha. The male slumped back down into his chair, flicking through his recently sorted paperwork.

“Guess we’ve got one more visitor for the day.”

As the figure came closer into sight, the chuunin could see that whoever they were was limping and supporting themselves with a cane of some sort. The man sighed inwardly. Typical, he thought, the last one of the day and it’s some infirm old man who will take another hour to arrive.

The chuunin’s worries however turned out to be untrue. Despite their limp, the figured walked towards Konoha with surprising swiftness. Soon they were in clear sight. It was then that the chuunin noticed something wrong. The figure wore simple clothes, loose dark pants and a loose white shirt – which was covered in blood. And instead of a cane, the person was supporting themselves with what could now be seen as a sword sheath. Both shinobi looked warily at one another.

The person finally reached the gate. Now up close, the guard could see that the man was injured. Across his abdomen was a large gash. His body and clothes were singed, his right arm hung awkwardly at his side – possibly dislocated. Whoever this man was he must have been in a battle. The two guards on the gate were unable to see his face, which was directed to the ground and covered by long, dark hair.

The male chuunin stood up from his post and began to walk over to the man who now stood in the gateway.

“Stop right there. You are now entering the Village of Konoha. Please identify yourself and the purpose of visit. We cannot allow you to enter without a passport I’m afraid.” The dark haired man kept his eyes to the ground. “Because you appear to be injured however,” the chuunin continued, “we could send for a medic to treat you.”

After a moments silence the injured man shook his head. “No, I won’t require a medic.” Judging by his voice, the man wasn’t much older then 18, at most.

The chuunin nodded. “Then please state your name and business.”

As the injured man lifted his head both chuunin let out a collective gasp. His dark eyes showed equal parts sadness and regret.

“My name is Uchiha Sasuke, Konoha missing-nin. And I am here to turn myself in…”