TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The World's Breath by WarlordJEREK

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF THE SONGS USED. I like most musicals and Naruto so why not smack them together?
Naruto sat on a bridge overlooking the amazing brook that flowed from Konoha into the distance of the amazing sunset. It was like the divine light of an Angel giving its reassurance to the world before the darkness falls. It filled the world with an amazing joy that gave everything a split second of divine peace and wondrous brotherhood. The best feeling that he’d ever felt coming to him in one fulfilling last burst of sunlight that did the same for millions of others. How great it was.

A spectacle.

An amazing feet that could never be defeated. The one thing that would never change was the sunset, the amazing sunset. No matter what else changed, the sunset would stay the same. It was always. The sunset was forever. In all of this amazement and breathtaking beauty, Naruto didn’t hear the steps coming up behind him. They were silent anyway as a matter of fact. They were slow and steady and never quickened. It was impossible to tell that the person taking these steps were there in the first place anyway. Because she might as well just be a ghost walking with no real destination in mind.

But when Naruto realized what time it was, the blonde boy flew up onto his feat and turned around. He spotted the girl and she did likewise. The girl was wearing a yellow shirt with long sleeves that became very wide at the bottom. At the bottom of the shirt blue jeans began to appear. The girl had large eyes with a purplish tent to them and long black hair. When she saw him, the girl’s eyes began to widen and she froze in place. “Are you okay?” Naruto asked her. The girl came to her senses and shook her head. “Yeah I’m fine. Who are you?” she said. “Well, I’m Uzumaki Naruto. How about you?” Naruto asked the girl in return. “Hyuga Hinata,” Hinata said. “What’re you doing?” Naruto asked. “Just walking home,” Hinata said.

“Well Hinata. Since you’re walking home and I’m walking home, why don’t we walk together,” Naruto said. “Huh?” Hinata asked in shock. “Let’s walk home together. We’ll just walk until we reach our departure. That okay?” Naruto said. “Um, yes,” Hinata said, stuttering. “Okay then, let’s go,” Naruto said as they began to walk home. Hinata didn’t say much so Naruto picked up most of the conversation.

“So where are you going to go to school at Hinata?” Naruto asked. “Konoha High,” she said. “I guessed as much. Most kids go there,” Naruto said. “Do you?” Hinata asked. “Nope. I don’t really go to school much, but when I do, I go to Yondaime High,” Naruto said. “Of course, I’m not really the teacher’s favorite over there. I always pull pranks with my friends,” he added.

Hinata said, “So what were you doing on that bridge?” “Well, I always watch the sunset. It’s the most beautiful thing in the whole world. It’s the only thing that gives me reassurance anymore. Real reassurance. Not just that fake “Oh yeah you’ll do fine” stuff that teachers always give hopeless kids,” Naruto said. “Really. I like to look at the sunset too,” Hinata said. “Really?” Naruto said. Hinata nodded.

“Maybe we can do it together sometime,” Naruto said. Hinata froze up again. It was perfect timing to, because Naruto stopped exactly at his house. “Well, I’ll see ya sometime Hinata,” said Naruto.

The sun finished setting, and the world was shrouded in darkness.