TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Vermin by Pemmarah

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yo. I'm not that much into naruto as I am into WoW, so don't be surprised if I don't write any fiction about that.
I. Vermin

a. Originated on the island of Mhar'le, south east of Stranglethorn Vale.

b. Once their population rose to a certain height, which made their island home too small to accomodate all of its people, the Vermin mined deep into the earth, where its capital city of Kloi Sangen was built.

c. Kloi Sangen immediately became a haven for the writers and artists of Mhar'le, but soon, several tribes of Trolls also began to make their home in Mhar'le. This arroused resentment between the Troll refugees and the native Vermin.

d. Negotiations were quickly made between the feuding races, and the trolls agreed to inhabit the surface; while the Vermin clung to their system of tunnels, underground cities, and mines.

e. The peace was long-lasting, and little conflict was heard from either Troll, nor Vermin. Both races were able to intermarry safely and eventually, resentment bewteen them faded into a friendship, if you will.

f. Shortly after the Darkspear Trolls allied themselves with Thrall, and the Orcish Horde, the Vermin were compelled to assist their fellow islanders and fight with all the blood in their veins.


II. Characteristics

a. Females, by a height of roughly 5'2" to 5'9", and a weight of 100lbs to 160lbs are the essentially the more dominant sex, handling most of the physical labor the Vermin encounter.

b. Males, by a height of roughly 4'10" to 5'6", and a weight of 80lbs to 130lbs, find their strength in casting magics and healing.

c. Both sexes have faceted eyes, almost insectoid in appearance, and have large fangs containing a crippling poison. Antennae have replaced ears and their skin tone is a light green.

d. The skin is harder to break, being what one would compare to an exoskeleton, as there are on insects, crustations, and arachnids.

e. Hands are without thumbs, and therefore, the Vermin cannot handle weapons like the other humanoid races of Azeroth. They instead, rely on fist weapons, like Saberteeth [think of Wolverine's claws when you visualize this.].

III. Classes

a. Warrior
b. Druid
c. Priest
d. Mage
e. Warlock

[More to come...]