TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki Heart to Heart by PhoenixClaw

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: As you might have noticed from the summary, this is a submission for a contest held by IceCrome over at Fanfiction.net. The point of the competition is to write a PeinxBlue fic simply to flesh out this relatively new pairing. So, here's my entry! Hope you enjoy the (relatively short) idiocy!

Hidden deep within the cavernous interior of an undisclosed location, a startled cry ripped through the night as a heavily-pierced individual shot bolt upright in bed. The blue-haired woman at his side awoke with a start, fussing over his shaken form and wiping back fiery locks drenched in cold sweat.

“Pein, it's ok. I'm right here. Was it the dream again?”

A menagerie of piercings bobbed up and down in confirmation. Pein rested his head against the young woman's breast as he tried to gather all the terrible thoughts and images swimming through his mind.

“It...it was horrible. I was in this classroom, and everyone else was there too. Kakuzu kept stealing money out of the Monopoly box, Deidara wouldn't stop having an orgy with himself, Hidan was having a swearing contest with some parrot and...”

The man gave a sudden shiver as his eyes began to fill up with tears.

“And...and then Orochimaru walked in. I guess he was the teacher since he had on a tweed jacket, but when he asked me a question, I...-sniff- I looked down and realized I was naked...”

A blue strand of hair fell onto his shoulder as the comforting presence beside him gradually began to run a hand along the side of his cheek.

“Go on...let it all out.”

“The next thing I knew, there was...there was this huge tongue that was just everywhere and...and...- oh God!”

Pein immediately crumpled into his partner's embrace, weeping uncontrollably.

“Ssshhh...don't cry. It doesn't suit you.”

A snort of laughter echoed throughout their private room.

“Why's that? Because I'm the 'Akatsuki leader'? Like that means anything anymore...”

He was consoled by a gentle pat on the head.

“No, dear. It's because you'll rust.”

Unable to bring himself to care, he lashed out for the nearest item upon which he could focus his grief. Fortunately, just such an object existed right upon his nightstand table.

He hugged the conveniently located teddy bear close to his heart, pouring his soul into its stuffed likeness for all he was worth.

Ah, well, come to think of it, it wasn't so much 'stuffed' as 'assembled', being a puppet and all.

Hmm...and we might as well switch 'hugged' to 'grappled into submission'.

Ya know what? I'll just go ahead and say it was Sasori.

“Oh my God what the hell let me go!

The Sand Village defector thrashed and hissed to no avail, having been throughly entangled within the confines of his leader's embrace. The fact that he was bundled in a straight jacket whilst being hog tied by his own chakra strings didn't really help the matter either. Pein buried his face into the puppet-nin's cloud-adorned cloak and blew his nose rather noisily.

“Its all this stress from the recent manga chapters! I just...I'm not sure I can handle the pressure from what Kishimoto is putting us through...”

He relaxed his grip on the figure in his arms, which in turn resulted in Sasori scrambling for the exit as fast as his little Pinocchio legs could carry him. Several metallic studs glistened beneath a ray of moonlight as their master stood up and pulled a severed hand from a dresser drawer. He began to suck on Hidan's thumb as the young woman rose to meet him midway.

“Itzh juff nah feh!”

“Pein, you know better than to talk with your mouth full.”

The red-eyed figure sulked a little before complying. His macabre pacifier found its way to the ground from which it instantly scurried out the door, somehow managing to flip them both off in the process.

“It's just not fair...”

“What's not?”

He slammed a fist into the wall beside him.

“Everything! I find out I'm not the real leader, my men are slaughtered by emotionally-unstable children on a regular basis and on top of that, I don't even know what to think about any of it!

A delicate white flower found itself readjusted atop navy blue hair as its owner laid a hand atop her partner's chest.

“Thats ok, we all get overwhelmed sometimes.”

She was met with a sigh and a weak sneer.

“No, I mean I don't have enough character development to know how I should react...”

That was met with a blank look.

“...Oh.”

Unwilling to give up, the blue-haired woman rested a delicate finger upon her ruby lips as she contemplated the situation.

“Well, look on the bright side. At least you have a name. I've been referred to as a primary color for months on end. Besides, not having any character development can be a good thing if you let it be.”

Pein raised an eyebrow.

“How do you figure that?”

He was answered by a sudden intoxicating kiss, catching him off guard and, for an instant, stripping away all his cares and worries. The young woman pulled back slowly, mindful to keep her eyes locked onto those of her partner's.

“Because...we can do things like this all we want and not have to worry about breaking canon rules...”

The man before her had just managed to regain his breath as he took on a look of child-like wonder.

“R-Really?”

His tentative question was cast aside by another deep kiss, forcing him back and down onto the soft bedding behind them. Just as he was beginning to 'come to terms' with such a liberating approach to life, Itachi wandered through their chamber door whistling a merry tune. While that was strange enough in its own right, both shinobi couldn't help but notice the fact he was using a cane to feel his way across the floor.

Heck, the black-stained glasses looked a little odd too.

Before either figure could utter a word, the red-eyed Uchiha tapped his way over to a large flower vase in the corner. Satisfied with its bowl-like nature, Itachi promptly undid his zipper, took care of business, and exited the same way he came in.

A deathly silence hovered lazily above the two S-ranked criminals.

Pein cast a serious glance at the young woman straddled beneath him.

“Ya know, we should really start locking that door at night.”

He was answered by a non-committal shrug as she once again pulled him down on top of her.

“...Yeah, but at least he didn't mistake the oven for a dog kennel again.”