TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Turtle Ninja Corps by MindlessWanderer

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
It was a cool and pleasant day, or so it seemed to the untrained eye, but Shou knew something big was gonna happen, he could feel it in his very shell.

Shou have been a lead ninja on the ninja corps in his young days, but that was over for him now as his skills had faded along with his age. But he refused to retire, no, he had said long ago that as long as he kept breathing he would would be with the ninja corps. So he had settled for training the new up and coming ninjas.

He often worked them hard, for that would not be treated nicely by the enemy so why should he have them get used to being babied. The new recruits often complained but once they became full fledged ninjas they thanked Shou for not going easy on them, at least the ones who survived their first invasion did.

The ninja life was hard. They had to be way faster than other turtles as to not let thier enemy get the upper hand. For the ninja turtles not only fought other turtles they also took on beings much more larger and faster than them selves, their sworn enemies the weasels.

The Weasels were a Sneaky batch of animals, with their long lank bodies they were often able to slip into small places and had incredibly strong claws which they could use to tear open the soft underside of a turtles shell faster than he could say grass trimmings and slowly eat the turtle alive. That’s why Shou trained his students so hard, because if they ever ended up on their back it would be over for them.

The weasels had been eerily inactive lately. Their once so frequent invasions had slowly dwindled down. Either they had found another food source, or they were planning something, something huge.

Shou withdrew his head and other appendages into his shell and settled down for a nap. He knew something was coming and he would need his rest for what ever was to come.
END OF CHAPTER ONE