TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Women vs. the Other One by arrana

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Women are vicious creatures, you see
Women vs. the Other One
By: arrana
All general disclaimers apply
Part 1: Testosterone improvision

----------

“I want you to marry me,” Neji asked, his silver eyes averted nervously into the direction of his grandfather’s grim face.
There’s something before that, there always is, something like that just doesn’t come out of the blue...

----------

A chill permeated through the opaque night; foggy, except for the abnormal hot wind blowing north with a strong scent of burnt smoke. Through the dark starless sky slightly covered by clouds, sporadic moonlight shone on to the thick green forest revealing, imperceptibly, a meandering trail of destruction. Burnt tree stumps lay on the ravaged path - some still burning with small flickering amber - as well as fallen branches and other fragments interspaced with the overlapping footprints, indicating a passing army.

A lone figure dressed in a long, hooded black cloak ran through the woodland silently, loose folds of the mantle flapping gently behind like a hovering shadow. The only sound was the dry vegetation softly crunching underneath thick black boots as it followed the trail onward. The sceneries reflected on his round glasses, mirroring a distorted view of the desecrated region. The quarry was getting closer...

The blurring image of a woman plastered on the dry ground, and he slowed his pace, letting her past him. With a swift movement, she stood still, facing him; her long black hair flew from under her cloak in timing of each gush of the frozen wind. She was clad entirely in black, save for a small amethyst crest emblazoned on her chest.

“Confederation,” she growled, her shining eyes fell on his cerulean emblem.

“Kin, so you’re part of the Rebellion,” he smirked, “On your way to Leaf Village, seeking alliance I presumed,”

“What’s it to you, Kabuto,”

“Nothing, I just figured you were killed after the rebels formed. You know I’m not going to let you get to Konoha,” Kabuto chuckled with sick mirth, his hands grasped on the kantanas on his back as Kin drew hers out from its sheath.

Red and blue sparks flew as Kin stepped backwards and blocked several quick spinning slashes of Kabuto’s double swords with her short blades. She leapt behind him, withdrew her kunai and thrusted it forward, but Kabuto twisted and block it with the lower length of his sword creating flares of green and red fire to shower in the air.

The only sounds for several minutes came from their slow breathing and the clashing of weapons as they continued their fast and deadly battle, each slashing, thrusting and parrying so that it seemed almost like a stalemate, neither side gaining an advantage. Then Kin launched her own offensive, blocking Kabuto’s sword with her blades crossed together, then spinning around in a quick roundhouse kick, the black folds of her cloak whipping around. Kabuto barely dodged it by breaking the weapons lock and turning a back flip before landing, bringing her down with him.

“You are very good,” Kabuto acknowledged, his hands pinning Kin underneath him. “A waste of talent, the lot of you, committing mutiny against the Union.”

Kin snorted, “What Union? The Union no longer exists, all because of the Confederate and your pathetic greed. I’ll be damn if you exploit the name of Union to justify for your actions,”

“Feisty one, did you forget the Akatsuki addition to our force?” he lowered his face to hers, his breath tickling her ear, “Join the Confederate where you have your use,”

“Bastard, Konoha will join our cause,”
Kabuto let his gaze trailed a path up the young woman’s voluptuous body.

He wouldn’t mind having some fun with her tonight.

----------

She was in a certain mood that killing the next person on sight could be considered sensible. Vulgar may it be, but it paled in comparison of the other idea she had in mind. Then again, a horde of baboons swung down from vine trees, appeared out of nowhere, kidnapped the Anbu captain and made him their king is probably not going to happen…which led her back to the first idea originally consisted of walking across an alligator pond, push, splash and goodbye Neji.

“Take that,” she screamed, as she reached for the closest thing of geographical convenience and threw it at the nearest person next to her. Regrettably, that object was the cup of beverage she was drinking and that nearest person was the future king of baboons.

Now, back to the important matter at hand…where was she?

“Sakura Haruno, perhaps I didn’t make it quite clear that no drinks were allowed during the meeting,” a strangely familiar voice shook her out of her reverie.
The meeting? What meeting? Wasn’t she supposed to be dreaming right now?

Shifting her gaze upward, she faced the speaker…true enough; his clean beige shirt was covered in red splashes. It might have been her imagination but she could have sworn she heard stifled laughs in the background.

“Um…sorry,” she choked out, brushing her long pink bangs out of her face.

“Ahem…back to the discussion,” he continued, regardless of the stares he got, “A woman was found dead near the edge of the forest, however there were no signs of disturbances around the locale so it can be assumed that her attacker had killed her elsewhere before moving her there,”

“Were there any indications of which village she belongs-belonged to?” questioned Shikamaru in his habitual bored manner.

“No, but there was a hole on the cloak she was wearing, it looks like it was ripped out by hand, it possibly could have been a patch of some kind.”

“What about the stitches around the ripped area,” Sakura spoke up, “The color and sewing pattern of the thread can help specify what kind of emblem it was,”

“I have the cloak right here so you can check out,” Neji reached behind for a small package and dropped it in front of Sakura.

Leaning back comfortably on her chair, Sakura breathed a sigh of relief. At least she made it seemed like she contributed and not just spacing off. Looking at the bloodied piece of cloth- whoever was killed must have put up with quite a struggle. Sakura fingered the ripped opening, her green eyes narrowed with fascination, despite all the blood present the thread was the color clear wine. That means the emblem must have been of amethyst color as well.

The thread didn’t look like it came cheap, the killer probably had some trouble yanking it off the cloak since the thread seem stretched, showing signs of resistance. Whoever sewed it, made sure it was a clear emblem.

“Amethyst, double stitched,” she informed, satisfied with her contribution.

“I can only think of the Rebellions with that kind of emblem,” Neji said, his handsome face narrowed in deep thought.

“So her killer was likely a Confederate,” Hinata said quietly, she seemed to savor the word.

“After the corruption of the alliance system of all the villages, the Union had been separated into two groups, the Confederate and the Rebellion. But Leaf take no part in their civil strife, just because we were part of the alliance system doesn’t mean we have to choose a side,” Lee said.

Neji thought for a moment, he looked up and said slowly, “I don’t want Leaf to meddle in their business either. Leaf has stayed neutral to the Union and their civil war thus far. But so many neighboring countries have already decided which side they want to assist. It doesn’t seem safe to stay on the side anymore because then, we’d be the enemy to both, vulnerable to both sides.”

“The disturbances have reached our village, so we can no longer turn a blind eye,” he continued, “There will be a reconnaissance mission, strictly informational, to find out about both sides and their motives before we choose our poison,”

The entire room began chattering excitedly with the new mission.

“I’m gonna go kick me some ass,” Naruto grinned foxily.

“Finally, a real mission,” Ino cracked her knuckles.
However, Neji brought his hand up to demand silence, “Don’t get too excited because there will be no women on this scouting mission,”

“No women?” Tenten asked.

“No,”

“But Neji niisan…why not?” Hinata said dangerously, her eyes turned hard like glass orbs, making her face look more like a lifeless china doll than it already had. Her pale wraithlike façade seemed to be deprived of warmth, emitting an artic aura.

“That is not fair!” Ino entered blindly into the argument, “We’re jounins,”

“That’s true, but what Neji was trying to say is…well, you’ve got to admit, men are stronger then women,” Naruto jumped in the discussion.

“Women can too defeat men,” Sakura spoke up, casing the squad to avert their attention to her.

“What I mean,” the Hyuga started, his hands raked through his long locks of hair exasperatedly, “- is that with all the disturbances that plagued our neighboring countries, there are certain things that are better left for the men to handle them,”

“Just say what you mean,” Tenten snapped, the large brown eyes narrowed to slits, “That women are prey to men’s testosterone?”

A collective gasp formed from every female in the room.

“Neji Hyuuga, are you saying that men are sexually superior to women?” questioned Sakura, her perfect porcelain white face erupted into a frown, ruby red lips puckered in annoyance.

“Men do have urges that have a tendency to turn hostile upon a woman’s denial. There are many raping cases in the midst of this lawlessness, men tend to get lonely during times of anarchy,” reinforced Kakashi, “So it’s better to keep the bacon away from a starving man than have it prance in front of him and then blame him later for eating it. Best let him bottle the testosterone,”

“Don’t ever use that comparison between women and bacon again,” warned Kurenai, her shoulder length hair shuffled in fury.

“So what do you men do to each other when this- this ‘bottled testosterone’ liberates?” Sakura asked.

“We improvise,” stated Naruto cheerfully.

Disgusted looks filled the faces of everyone in the room.

“You’re not allowed to talk anymore Naruto,” commanded Neji, “Mean while, you women will just have to live with this contempt I’m captain and this is my court. It’s autocracy, long may it live.”

“Not only is there corruption within the alliances, there is corruption within our own Anbu,” muttered Sakura, her eyes reflected from the glass table a scorching green amber, like the combination of flame with copper and chlorine.

Disappointed voices of all the women arouses as they reluctantly left the room. However, one was still left, Sakura made her way toward the Anbu.

“What is it now?” he asked, while gathering his things

“I can prove that your judgment about the opposite sex is incorrect”

“I’ll see you tomorrow” he said, walking passed her but seemed to have thought otherwise and stopped to face his colleague, “Thank you for the stitching information, we wouldn’t have able to figure out if it weren’t for your womanly expertise”

Sakura narrowed her emerald orbs. Now he’s just playing words with her.

“Very clever Hyuuga, are you implying women are only good for domestic duties? Subservient to men?”

Neji looked down at the glaring woman. She wasn’t that short, but their slight height difference gives him the advantage of looking down, which seemed to infuriate her. Pink hair.

That’s not normal.

Her hair had long grown out down to her waist, of all the color, it had to be pink. He couldn’t help but wonder if she had a family. He never saw her mother or any other member of the Haruno household, so he really couldn’t compare or contrast their hair pigments.

“They’re real,” Sakura shook him out of his trance.

Neji closed his eyes and opened them for a clearer
vision and stared down at her.

“Huh?”

“Either you were looking at my hair or my chest, either way, they’re both real,”

“Good to know,” he answered dumbly, “Well meeting’s tomorrow,”

Neji turned around and started walking.

“I can follow you, you know,”

Neji just kept walking.

“I can wait you out, Neji Hyuuga.”

Neji kept on walking. Then, he turned left and went into the one place she could not follow.

“That’s right, the men’s bathroom. Refuge of the weak,” she shouted from outside and stormed out the building.

----------

Using one of the urinal stall was Naruto, he seemed to be humming a song. Naruto abruptly stopped his humming once he registered that he wasn’t alone.

“Good morning, Neji,” Naruto greeted as Neji walked toward the sink to wash his hands.

“Good morning... lovely day,”

“Sounds like Sakura is pretty pissed about your decision for you to be running to men’s only holy sanctuary,” he grinned

“Yes, you know, maybe you know her more than I do… but for a person of her intelligence, Haruno is an odd woman. I heard she has her own fortune-teller... although it may just be rumors,”

“Well, she’s not so strange once you get down to it. As the matter of fact, I thought you made a wise choice,”

“Coming to men’s only holy sanctuary?”

“See? You made a joke!” Naruto grinned, and patted good-naturedly on the Anbu's shoulder.

“Don’t ever touch me again without first washing your hands,” Neji said menacingly, his lips ceased to a grim line of distaste.

The blond was never one to back down from a challenge, especially if it was given by the Hyuuga, it was always amusing to mess with him, “So... if I wash them regularly, I can touch you whenever I want, right?”

Naruto zipped his pants and walked over to wash his hands to emphasize his point.

“Don’t even think about it,” Neji threatened, his silver eyes narrowed.

“Ok, but you owe me a hug, and trust me I won’t forget this... or you can just hug me now while we’re in private,” Naruto opened his arms.

“I don’t get what Hinata sees in you,” Neji muttered and moved over to wash his hands while making sure he’s out of hugging distance.

“Aww, Neji...lighten up,” Naruto said, feigning a pout, “But listen, for your benefit you should watch out for Sakura-chan, you would be better off squeezing a knife then trying to pound sense into her,”

“So you’re saying that trouble could be over the next rise?”

----------

“Right over this rise, ladies,” Sakura instructed
It wasn’t that difficult to convince all the female jounins to come with her for a special meeting, considering how pissed off they were at his offensive decision. And she was just the woman to take advantage of all the ominous resentments in the air.

“Oy, Sakura-chan…you said you have a plan to get back at the boys. What is it going to be? Signing a petition? Showing our indignation?” Tenten asked, her hands fiddling with the falling buns of hair.

“No Tenten my dear, petitions are obsolete. I have a much better idea….” Sakura smiled, “Neji and all those sorry excuses for men think that we women are subservient to them, bound to domestic duties,”

“And weak,” finished Kurenai.

“Yes, Kurenai-sensei,” smiled Sakura.

“But I wonder… what if we live up to those expectations?
Being the damsels in distress that they already think we are,”

“I think I know where you’re going, Sakura-chan,” Ino grinned mischievously, “But if we’re declaring war against the more dominant part of Leaf’s Jounins, number-wise of course, we are going to need a plan and Tsunade-sama,”

“Way ahead of you Ino, I already talked to her and she agreed to join our campaign,”

“Well, in that case, I don’t see a problem,” Tenten said.

“I don’t either, so how about it huh? Women vs. Men,” Kurenai grinned.

“Animals more like it,” grumbled Ino.

“Aren’t they the same thing?” asked Sakura, “I don’t think they deserve to have a name they’re just the other one that’s not women,”

“Women Vs. The Other One?”

“I like it, so Hinata, you in?” Tenten asked the petite girl.

Hinata’s face erupted with an enigmatic smile and nodded slowly, her pale cheeks glowed an unnatural ivory color, contrasting with her red lips.

“Tomorrow’s meeting. They won’t even know what hit them. If those good for nothing Anbus think that we are nothing but weaklings…then, we’ll show them how the real weaklings are,”

“What if that doesn’t work?” Hinata put in timidly, her body language suggests uncertainty.

“Of course it will. They’re smart; they'll know what we want,”

“I’d like to se Shikamaru’s face when he sees this,” Ino grinned.

“They won’t know what hit them,” Sakura said brightly, “…And I think we should let the guys in on the fun just for the heck of it,”

“What do you have in mind?” asked Hinata

“I wonder how Shikamaru would be if he were more in touched with his feminine side.”

----------

“This is all I could find at the drug store,” whispered Tenten, her right hand holding a small bottle of pills.
Sakura leaned over to read the inscriptions on the cylindered bottle.

“Are those estrogen pills?” asked Ino, incredulously.

“Yep, ok Hinata is the ramen ready?” asked Sakura over her shoulder. Hinata looked up from the kitchen counter and nodded, her hands pouring boiling water in three large bowls.

Sakura took out a kunai from her thigh and began slicing the pills into powder, which Tenten transferred to the bowls of prepared ramen.

“Even the steam smells like a woman,” commented Tenten.

----------

To be continued-----