TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Wolves by Ally_Monrue

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: What are these story notes? Does anyone see them? I'm confuzzled!!

What's the read count? Is that how many people have klkd on my story, read it, and NOT reviewed?? And I think that people should review even if it's a flame. I don't really care. But they are enjoyable... =_= that looks like a face on drugs....
Chapter notes: Yo! I own nuthin but my ocs
Prologue

“NO! STOP IT!” cried a woman. “Stop it! Please!”

A man shoved her out of the way and headed toward the crowd of people. He looked down at the bloody man with pure hatred in his eyes.

“Stop. He’s going to greet death soon anyway. Make him suffer it slowly,” he said with a firm, deep, commanding voice. The men and women attacking the man backed off. A few of them spit on him in the process.

When everyone had left, the woman, whose deep red eyes were wide with shock, fear, and despair, walked shakily over to the man, who was now breathing very shallowly. She kneeled down to him shaking very hard, as if freezing.

Her fingertips touched his cheek gingerly and his eyes turned towards her. He smiled sadly and weakly at her. A bloody hand reached up to her face and caressed her cheek. A tear rolled down from her eye and he rubbed it away with his thumb, leaving a red streak from her eye to her chin.

He took a deep shaky breath. “Maiyami… p-please don’t be sad. I –,” his words were cut short as he coughed and hacked up blood. Then he drew another ragged breath.

“I love… you…. Please take –cough- care of our -hack- daughters…. Goodb –,” his words were again cut off, but this time he did not draw a ragged breath, he did not speak. He would not speak again… never again. His eyes were blank, sightless, and empty.

Maiyami’s eyes flooded with tears. ‘Please don’t be sad,’ that was what he had said, right? How could she not be sad? She would never hear his laughter again. Never see him smile kindly or happily ever again. How could she not be sad that her only love had been murdered by the village he risked his life for time and time again.

“No…! No! NO! Aaaaaaaaahh!” she screamed as loud as her vocal cords and lungs would allow. She screamed as she had never screamed before. She screamed to the heavens and to all the villagers who had ever meant ill will to her husband.

When she thought of the villagers her emotions changed quickly from sadness to a rage of hatred and anger so strong that it changed her – body and mind.

Her body was changing drastically. She was becoming covered with blood red fur. Her mouth and nose area was changing into a short snout to that of which would be suitable for some kind of canine. Her eyes changed from red to green with an evil gleam in them. Her ears were large triangular dog ears at the top/side of her head. Her shoulders were becoming hunched, arms elongating, her hands were becoming larger and more paw like. Her fingers were longer and thinner. Her nails were now claws. Her teeth were now as long and sharp as a wolf’s. her feet were growing larger. She was growing a long tail.

Her mind was turning more savage by the second, only holding a shard of her human sanity. Only the desire to avenge her husband and protect her unborn children remained. She would not leave anyone alive. All would die. All but herself and her children

She grinned, or what was as close to a grin as she could possibly get in this form, and went into a crouch, her left leg straight out behind her, her right leg bent underneath her. She was on the balls of her feet. Her right arm was out in front of her and her left bent and under the body. She was on the tips of her fingers, her claws dug into the hard ground.

She growled in a terrible, happy way. Then she set off. She bit into anyone she found. Her teeth were stained red with the blood of those she killed, the taste of it on her tongue. Flesh and bone were destroyed as she clawed out the hearts of some, bit vital arteries, and bit into legs and arms and sides as some tried to run from her. She relished the screams of terror throughout the air. She smelled the scent of fear and the desperation to live as she tasted the air. The villagers were finally getting what they deserved.


She lay on the ground panting. She felt somewhat satisfied. She had reverted back to her normal state of body and mind. She did not regret what she did and she never would.

She smiled to herself showing her now red teeth, they had for some reason stayed the length and sharpness of her attack. None of the villagers had expected this attack. None of them fought back. Well, other than the other ninja maybe, but they were hardly a challenge.

Her smile faded though, as she felt a jolt in her belly. She looked down and saw the swollen tummy of her pregnancy and smacked herself on the forehead. How could she have forgotten she was pregnant? She had even thought about protecting her unborn children. That wasn’t something one would usually forget! She was eight and a half months pregnant, her babies were coming in two weeks. Her two baby girls.

-Two weeks later-

“AAAAGH!!” Maiyami’s screams of pain rang through the many halls of the hospital. Her babies were coming now.

“It’s done! They’re here!” exclaimed a doctor handing the tiny babies to other doctors who bathed them and put them both in soft pink blankets. When they were all clean the doctors handed the baby girls to their mother.

“They’re gorgeous,” Maiyami whispered to no one in particular. They were identical in every way. They both had the same faces and the same icy turquoise eyes.

“Indeed, they are,” said a voice next to Maiyami. Maiyami turned her head slowly, reluctantly tearing her eyes of her twin babies. Her eyes widened a bit when she saw two men standing beside her. One had red eyes and black hair that seemed to be pulled back into a pony tail and he was rather shorter than the other. The other had blue skin, blue hair, gills, and sharp pointy teeth, like a shark’s. They were both wearing black cloaks with red clouds on them.

“Can I… help you?” said Maiyami.

“Are you Ookami Maiyami?” asked the shorter one.

“Yes… have I done something?” she asked, narrowing her eyes and holding her babies closer to her. What if they had come to take her away for killing her entire village? Well, if they had then they would be in for one hell of a fight! She would not leave her children!

The shark-ish man grinned wickedly, his sharp teeth showing dangerously. Was he trying to intimidate her? Well, that wouldn’t work. She bared her sharp wolf like teeth fiercely at him as well. The blue guy chuckled.

“Relax! We’re not here to convict you or take you away from your children.” He said. A confused look replaced the fierce one from seconds ago on Maiyami’s face.

“Then what ‘are’ you here for?” she asked.

“To ask you to join us.” The short one said silkily.

“Are you guys in a cult or something?” she thought she saw the corner of his mouth twitch at this but it was so small and brief that it could have been her imagination.

“No. We are in Akatsuki; A group of the strongest nuke-nin in the countries. Will you join?”

“That depends.”

“On what?”

“Whether or not I can take my children with me and if I can will they be cared for if ever I am gone?”

“Yes to both.” Maiyami smiled and looked back fondly at her baby girls.

“We can go after my children and myself are ready for movement.”

------------------------------------------
Me Time! Kinda long for a prologue ya know?

Maiyami is not the main character, she is the mother of them. Their names are Michi and Kai.

When Mai turns into a werewolf her body stays the same basic shape as her human one. It's her kekkai genkai. Ookami means Wolf.

Sooner or later I am going to draw my characters and make O.C. profiles…So when I come out with those you can see them.