TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


without you...i'd die by Hinagirl326

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i don't own Naruto or anything Naruto related, but if i did, loads of crazy stuff'd happen. hope you enjoy. ^-^
Naruto was sitting in his apartment. On the couch, with a letter in one hand, and a kitchen knife in the other. He read the letter again. He put it next to him and raised the knife to his wrist. He let one tear slide down his cheek, the knife just touched his wrist when sakura comes bursting in.


“Naruto...WHAT’RE YOU DOING!” she looked at him in utter shock and confusion. He looked at her sadly but ignored her and tried to slit his wrists. Before he could, sakura grabbed his wrist and took the knife out of his hand, tossing it aside, she knelt in front of him and grabbed his shoulders. She was about to ask him, why he was being so stupid, but the look in his eyes answered it. They were hollow. There was nothing there, as if all the life and light was gone from his once, bright blue eyes. He was looking past her, then in the most sad way, he pushed her away and reached for the knife. She stood up and grabbed his shoulder again, he looked up at her, with that horrible desolate expression.


“Sorry Naruto.” She said, before he could answer, she punched him. (if u watched the shippuden episodes, you know she can punch....really hard!) he fell to the ground with a thud. Sakura picked up the knife and crushed it. She was about to check him for injuries when the piece of paper caught her eye. She picked it up and began to read,


Dear reader,
If this is sakura or tsunade-baachan, i’m sorry i had to do this, but i couldn’t live in this world when i let down all my friends. I have a few messages for them, for Clarissa and kiba, my wedding present for you is in the 2nd draw from the top of my dresser along with some other things for everyone else, i hope you have many years as a happy couple, for chouji, i leave a free ramen for life coupon in the same drawer, shino, i left you a book on the best places to find the rarest bugs, hope you put it to good use. Lee, there are a set of arm and leg weights for you, ino, for you, there is a diamond swan figurine, (took me a while to heat up a piece of coal enough to make it a diamond), shikamaru, there is a brand new shogi set for you. Neji, i didn’t really know you but i got you something anyway, for you there is a book, titled ‘The Destiny of Few’. The title is bad but once you read it, you get into it. Sai, a katana that i thought was cool, i hope you think the same too, tenten, a brand new pack of weaponry, kunais, shuriken, the lot, temari, sorry i could never remember your name, for, a crystal fan. Kankurou, miniatures versions of your puppets, for your kids, hope you and your family are happy, gaara, you were one of the very few people that understood what it’s like to be alone, i’m giving you a scroll of sand jutsu’s, hope you like it.


Iruka, you were like a father to me, even though the kyuubi took your parents away from you, i know how that is, for you i leave a dolphin that i made out of water, i preserved it with chakra, konohamaru, to you and your friends moegi and udon, i leave, 3 scrolls of jutsus each that i found helpful when i was your age and at the end of each scroll is a note for each of you. Tsunade, i left your hokage’s necklace in the drawer, with it a note that only you are allowed to read. Kakashi, i leave you the newest icha icha paradise book (took me awhile of bugging ero-sannin to write it for you.) jaraiya, i left your present with gama-kichi, hope you like it. And last but not least, sakura, you were violent, angry and scary, but you were my friend, one of my first friends. For you, my present is hidden, the instructions are in a small box, you’ll know which one. I know you’ll hate me for this, but there is also a bag in the bottom drawer, it is black and a bit heavy, if you ever see sasuke again, give it to him. But for me, don’t kill him, he needs to see what’s inside of it. Sayonara, Naruto.


Sakura was shaking with tears while she read the note, but unbeknownst to her, Naruto had already regained consciousness and stumbled towards her. He pulled back his fist and punched her, she toppled forward and fell to the ground. Once he had regained some of his composure, he walked over to the note that she dropped, picked it up and walked to the bathroom. He rifled through the medicine cabinet, once he found his headache pills, he walked back to his living room again. He saw sakura stirring on the ground. He walked out of the door and along the street, once he got to his destination, he started to climb up the side of the hokage’s tower. Once he got to the top, he poured the pills down his throat and waited. Once the pills came into effect, he slowly walked over to the edge of the roof, as he dipped in and out of consciousness, he started to fall. But before he could hit the ground, a man snatched him and took him to the ground. Iruka had seen Naruto walking down the street so he followed him. Iruka ran down the street, trying to wake Naruto up but to no avail. When he got to the hospital, tsunade was working, when she saw Iruka with naruto, she instantly reacted.


“Iruka, i need to get Naruto to an emergency room, but once i get him stable, i’ll have to ask you what happened. Got it?” she said with such authority that Iruka dared not disagree with her. He handed Naruto to Tsunade and sat down in the waiting room. In the ER however was not calm at all. Tsunade put Naruto on the table, and with some doctors and nurses, started to get to work.


“16 year old, male, probable OD with what seems to be headache pills. We’ll need to get him stable and when he wakes up, put him on active charcoal to get out the drugs.” Tsunade said, while administering some adrenaline to keep his heart going.


“Hai, tsunade-sama.” The doctors said, while working. Then, the most horrible sound, a flat line......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh, i'm so evil, the very evil cliffhanger. hope you read and review. ^-^