TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kiwi by XxSasukeLovexX

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto or anything related.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVIE!!!!
Kikami stood on her front porch, eagerly awaiting for Kankuro to arrive, she didn't know why she had always wanted to be around him, she had no clue. Sure, Kankuro was there for her no matter what, but...she seemed to have more of an attraction to him than just best friends. She never knew why she was attracted to such an idiot, but she was and she didnt deny it to herself.

Today they were spending the day together. Kankuro was bored. Gaara was really busy assigning missions to the new genin teams and Temari had left for Konoha to see Shikamaru. Temari had recently gotten pregnant with his child and went to live with Shikamaru for the birth. It took Gaara and Kankuro a while to get used to their sister pregancy, but she was in love, that couldn't be helped and they were just happy she had someone.

Ki then opened one of her eyes to the sound of footsteps, she saw the sand nin approach. "Hey." he simply said, curving his purple lips into a smile. He also seemed to smile around the glass weilder. She always made his day. "Hey Kanky!" the girl smiled brightly. "So whatcha wanna do?" Kankuro asked, smile still visible on his lips. "Hmm..." there wasnt much going on in Suna lately, it was boring. "How about a movie at your place?" Ki blushed a bit as she asked. "Sure." Kankuro smiled.

//////////~***~\\\\\

Both teens entered the house. It was a quite large house, the walls were red and sand colored wood floors. The living room was probably the largest room in the house. "Want a smoothie?" the puppeteer asked the blonde. "Yes, I'm soo thristy Kanky!" Kikami said pushing the blue bangs out of her face. Kankuro laughed, he had gotten used to his nickname easier than he thought and he loved the nickname. Kikami was his true friend and he loved her. They both walked into the kitchen, Gaara had gotten them a huge black tiled bar, the red headed sand nin loved alcohol, he always threw parties, surprising yes, but still him and Tayurai were both known for their damn parties. Kikami sat at the bar, the bar stools were even comfy. Kankuro stood behind the bar and walked over to were the blonde girl was sitting.

"What can I get for this lovely lady?" Kankuro joked, leaning over the bar.
"One of Kanky's Famous Smoothies!" Ki laughed and blushed, leaning over the bar as well, getting closer to the boy.
"Comin' right up!" Kankuro smiled.

Kankuro got out a bunch of fruit, but there was one Ki had never seen before, it was small, green and looked fuzzy. "Kanky what's that?" Ki examed the fruit. Kankuro glanced down and saw the fruit that she was talking about. "Seriously? You have never heard of kiwi?" Kankuro joked. "No I havent." Kikami stated. Kankuro took a knife out of the drawer, and started the cut the kiwi into pieces. Near the end, he accidently cut his finger. "Ow!" Kankuro put his finger in his mouth to try and stop the pain. "You ok?" Ki asked. "Yeah..." Kankuro smiled and continued to cut the kiwi. Kikami dug a band aid out of her bag. She slowly put her hand on the boys muscular arm. Kankuro stopped cutting and looked up at the girl. "Here..." she then wrapped the band aid around his finger. "Thank Ki." Kankuro smiled.

Kankuro placed the slices of kiwi on a plate. "You'll love it." he smiled. Kankuro continued to slice different fruits and put them in the belnder. Kikami picked up a piece of kiwi and popped it in her mouth. An instant later....she loved it! She soons devoured the whole plate that Kankuro had made her. Kankuro had finished pouring the smoothies into the cups. "Is see you enjoyed it." Kankuro smiled. "Yes! I love it!!!" Ki screamed. Kankuro only laughed. "Go sit in the living room, I'll be out in a minute...Kiwi." Kankuro blushed. "Looks like you finally found me a nickname Kanky." Ki smiled. "Yeah..." he said. Kikami jumped out of her seat and walked into the living room. Kankuro got out another kiwi and cut it into slices for her.

//////////~***~\\\\\

Kankuro walked into the living room to find 'Kiwi' looking through movies. "What are we watching?" he asked, as he set the plate and smoothies down. "How about this?" Ki said while holding up, The Notebook. "Okay." Ki gave Kankuro the movie. She sat on the couch and saw her plate of kiwi. She smiled and ran to give 'Kanky' a hug. Kankuro hugged back.

As the movie went on, it seemed to Kikami that he and Kankuro we sitting closer to each other. She rest her head on his shoulder, she hoped he wouldn't push her away. Kankuro slowly moved his arm around the girl waist. It was the part in the movie where Noah and Allie were getting out of the boat in the rain. "Um...Kanky?" Kikami started. "Hm?" Kankuro brought his attention away from the movie and to the girl. "I...I...um..." she was literally panicking. "Kiwi, what is it?" Kankuro was getting a little concerned. "I...I love you..." she buried her face in his neck. "Kiwi, I love you too." Kankuro smiled, Ki looked up at that. Kankuro stared into emerald eyes and they slowly brought their lips together. Kankuro laughed a little when they broke apart. "What?" Ki asked. "Your lips are purple..." Kankuro blushed. Kikami giggled.

"I love you Kanky."

"I love you too Kiwi."