TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Passive Agressive by LittleCrane

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: None of the characters are mine... the plot line is. At least its supposed to be.

Ok so here is another fic. Im getting bad... starting all these... but you know. I am going to finish them all... dont worry. Anyway, this is a Neji Gaara, Sasuke Naruto story. It might get a little confusing later on, so Ill do my best to explain later. Anyway, I hope you like this and please review!
Neji took another drag of the cigarette, tossing down the rest of his drink. One more day, one more drunken night. This was becoming a regular habit for the man; sitting, drinking and smoking himself into oblivion, forgetting about everything that had happened to him in the last month. Falling down on the floor, only one thought ran through his alcohol addled brain:
'I'm so pathetic...'


"Gaara! Get your ass down here!"
Gaara rolled his eyes... his boss was a real dick. Making his way down the stairs into the office he was in he called out
"What?"
Orochimaru scowled at him
"We have to have that room finished in five minutes... what the fuck have you been doing?"
Gaara rolled his eyes, sighing
"Finishing off the order forms you were supposed to do at the start of the week. Without them, we won’t be able to do anything at all. If you recall, you said I was to stay up there until they were finished."
"Don’t give me any of your smartass attitude boy. Get in there and clean that room!"
Gaara was a cleaner in one of the hotels in Konoha. It was shitty pay with even worse hours, but it was all he could get. There wasn’t much work around for someone like him. He wasn’t really qualified for anything, having dropped out of high school the previous year, and with little skill in anything practical. Gaara was an aspiring artist. He was really very good, but it was an industry that was heard to break into, and one that didn’t really provide a stable living. If he didn’t desperately need this job, he would take the broom that was now in his hand and ram it right up...
"Now Gaara! Go!"
Well... you get the idea.


Neji pushed himself up off the floor, the sunlight of the morning burning his tender eyes.
'Ugh... my mouth tastes like shit....'
Standing up, the floor spinning out beneath him, Neji rushed to the bathroom, spilling the contents of his stomach into the porcelain god. Head pounding, he leaned back against the door.
'I have to stop doing this...'


"I’m done. My shift is over. I’m leaving."
"I need you in early tomorrow"
Gaara frowned at his boss.
"I cant tomorrow."
Orochimaru smirked at him
"Be here an hour early, or don’t bother coming."
Gaara gritted his teeth, but nodded sharply at Orochimaru before storming out
'Fucking bastard! I told him weeks ago I couldn’t start until 12pm tomorrow! He's just doing it to be a bastard... fuck... He's going to kill me...'


Neji threw himself into the shower, trying to turn himself back into a person. The warm water soothed him... but made him feel a bit faint... a little... nauseous.
'Fuck... I’m going to be sick again...'
Launching himself out of the shower, naked and dripping, Neji threw up in the toilet again. Shivering, he crouched on the floor, trying to maintain consciousness and control his heaving stomach. It settled after ten minutes of sitting there, the water running unused down the drain from the shower. Crawling back, he sat in the corner and let the water run over him.


Gaara took his sketchbook and sat down in the park, at his usual bench. There was hardly anyone in this part of the park; not many people saw the beauty in this area. It wasn’t a particularly beautiful part either, normally. But at this time of day, the sun hit the trees just right, throwing amazing shadows on the ground. Birds filled the trees and the sky. Every now and then people would walk by, changing, but not disturbing, the beauty in front of him. And all too quickly it would be over, but not before Gaara could roughly sketch out the scene the had just played out in before him. The sun would change its trajectory; and this place would just become another part of the park; plain, uninteresting. But Gaara stayed here, drawing, until the light faded, making it impossible to see, then he would make his way to the diner his second job was at. Even working two jobs, he barely had enough money to live. Sighing, he looked at the time.
'Shit... I should go. My shift starts in half an hour...'
Getting up, he walked away from the only place he ever found peace in, and walked back into his life.


It was five thirty before Neji managed to get out of his apartment. Even though his lifestyle was currently very poor, he was quite a wealthy man, and lived in a very nice part of town. Two months ago he found beauty in the buildings around him; the old architecture of the churches and the old city buildings. Now they just reminded him of the life he used to have; the life he tried so hard to drown out.
'I need to escape... I need to get away....'
Deciding to feed himself, he walked out of his nice, affluent surroundings, into the poorer part of the city, and looked for some kind of place to eat.


"Welcome to BJ's. Take a seat and Ill bring a menu over."
Ino, one of the waitresses at BJ's Diner, greeted a customer. It was a fairly quiet night; it was only a Tuesday after all. Gaara sighed. He didn’t have much to do that night, which suited him just fine, but at least when it was busy the five hours went quickly. This was just a drag. The bell on the door chimed again.
"Welcome to BJ's. Take a seat and Ill bring you a menu." Gaara said, barely looking at the man who just walked in.
"Thank you." Said a deep, present voice.
Gaara looked up, and found himself meeting white eyes.
"Ah... no problem... I'll be right with you."
The tall man nodded and moved to a booth in the back of the store. Ino winked as she came back with the order.
"He's hot Gaara... mind if I take him?"
Gaara rolled his eyes.
"Not that I noticed, but you already have customers. I'll take him."
Ino winked suggestively.
"Oh I bet you will big boy."
Gaara shook his head. Despite never giving any indication as to his sexual preference, Ino seemed to be under the impression he was gay, or bi at the very least. Gaara actually liked Ino; the girl had a sharp mind and had simply accepted Gaara just as he was. She was one of the few people that did that. Grabbing a menu Gaara walked over to the man with the white eyes...


'BJ's Diner? That'll do.'
Neji thought as he walked through the city. It was dark, and he was hungry. He had decided to give himself one night off from drinking. He wasn’t sure he could take another morning like this one. He had them once to often this week. Walking in, he was greeted by a waiter there.
"Welcome to BJ's. Take a seat and Ill bring you a menu."
"Thank you" he replied, looking down at the waiter. He was a vibrant red head, with intense jade eyes, ringed in heavy black eyeliner. The boy met his eyes, and Neji saw his eyes widen as he noticed the man's white eyes.
'Such green eyes...'
"Ah... no problem... Ill be right with you."
Neji nodded and moved to the booth in the back of the diner. He saw the blonde waitress wink at the red head, and whisper something to him. From the way the boy shook his head, and glanced over at Neji, the man guessed it had something to do with him. Oh well... it wasn’t like it was something he wasn’t used to. Neji was a very attractive man, and he knew it. He just didn’t care. Unfortunately, apparently that was a major turn on for women; the fact he didn’t care. He had considered becoming very vain and arrogant... but it wasn’t his style. Neji up when he noticed a shadow on the table; it was the red headed waiter.
"My name's Gaara. I'll be your waiter for tonight. Would you like a coffee or anything while you think of what you want?"
Gaara had a midrange voice, very soft, but it managed to carry. He was incredibly pale; paler than Neji himself, and Neji could see a tattoo on his forehead.
"I'd love a coffee thanks."
Gaara nodded and put a menu down on the table.
"White with two"
Gaara nodded again, and went to get it for him.

'Ino was right... he is good looking.'
Not that Gaara really cared. It was a customer, and he was practically asexual. Gaara couldn’t remember ever being attracted to anyone. Oh he could tell when people were attractive and when they weren’t, but he had never felt anything remotely sexual towards another person.
'He has... captivating eyes....He has... the same eyes as me'

Neji had noticed the dead look in his waiter's eyes.
'What did he say his name was again...? Gaara? I wonder what has made you look like that.... so... empty... so... like me.'
Gaara bought the coffee over, and Neji ordered himself a sandwich, never taking his eyes off the boy, not sure why he was watching him so.


After Gaara took Neji his sandwich, he went and stood back behind the counter... but never stopped watching Neji out of the corner of his eye... but he couldn’t figure out why...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin

Ok so I’m a bad girl and started another story. Sorry if this chapter doesn’t go into anything. The plot develops more strongly in the next chapter. Anyway, I hope you like it... tell me what you think, and look out for the next chapter! Thanks guys!

LittleCrane