TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hereditary Lycanthropy by Kibby

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I had to do a lot of reasearch on Japanese schools to get this chapter up. I am using Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld Universe, except in Japan, and i'm not using her characters, but the idea for this story was inspired by Bitten. If you have any questions or if anything in the story seems to vauge please ask. And i had to temporarily use some character's that are dead in the series, so sorry for the keeping them alive thing. Oh and it's Sasuke's PoV, well except for the first bit.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor do i own the Women of the Otherworld series.
The room was cool, and the air conditioner was the only sound apart from the pacing footsteps. The footsteps stopped and the man sat down. He clutched at his head in desperation. He had been so sure he was right this time. Only he wasn’t, he wasn’t right and he was beginning to think he wasn’t ever going to be right.

-_-


I pushed my way out of the subway, it was always crowded. It was 8:00, so plenty of time to get to school on time(1). I walked the rest of the way to Itsukushima High School, I was glad that my parents had the money to send me to a private high school. Otherwise I would be attending some crap public school. I looked down at my white button-down and dark blue blazer. I straightened my blazer as I walked up the stairs and into the school building.

From there I found my way to classroom 1-B, sat down at my seat and waited for the day to be over with.

-_-

After we had filed back into the classroom there was a knock at the door. Kamizuki-sensei answered the door and two boys walked into the room. They were both pretty outlandish looking. The brunette had his blazer open and several buttons undone on his cheeks were two red fang tattoos. The blonde hadn’t even worn the blazer, wearing instead a long black coat, he had a white rope tied around his waist and his rolled up bandana had a spiral in the center.(2)

Kamizuki-sensei blinked stupidly at the boys for a few seconds before rushing behind his desk.

“Ahh, yes, boys why don’t you introduce yourselves.” Kamizuki-sensei looked a bit nervous.

The boys grinned at each other and the brunette said “Inuzuka Kiba, I moved here from a small town with my buddy here so we could get into this school.”

The blonde scratched his head and looked straight at me, I almost flinched. He spoke, “Uzumaki Naruto, it’s a pleasure to finally get away from my small town home.”

Kamizuki-sensei motioned them towards the empty seats directly behind me. “If you would take a seat behind Aikousha-san(3), Uzumaki-san and Inuzuka-san, then I can get started with the introduction.”

They sat down behind me, Uzumaki directly behind me and Inuzuka to his left. I could feel him stare at the back of my head; he didn’t take his eyes off me the whole lesson.

-_-

After school was over I gathered up my things and made for the door but an arm was flung over my shoulder, stopping me where I stood. I shrugged the arm off with a growl. I heard laughter from behind me and turned sharply. “Don’t touch me, Uzumaki.” His eyes were bright with amusement. “You don’t need me to deal with alongside all the crap you’re going to get from the upperclassmen for your uniform and your hair.”(4)

He looked a bit shocked at my outburst, but recovered fast. “Well thanks for the welcome. Please call me Naruto and this is Kiba.” He was making an attempt at being polite. “I was hoping you could show us around, Aikousha. Seeing as we haven’t been here long enough to know our way around.”

I glared at him, why on earth would I show this moron and his friend around? I would probably give my classmates the wrong idea about me. I grunted something that sounded like “No.” but Uzumaki and his pal just followed me out.

“So Aikousha, you gonna introduce yourself?” It was Inuzuka. “What’s your name?”

“Sasuke, Aikousha Sasuke.” I said briefly before changing direction in hopes of loosing them, I had no such luck. They followed me so close that if they were to speed up I would trip and fall all over myself. I decided to go back home, if they wanted to follow me like a couple of stray dogs I’d let them.


AN/I know it's short but bear with me, the next chapter will be longer, and most likely up tomorrow.

1. In Japan, school starts at 8:30
2. It's the outfits from the new Shippuden ending, but add the blazer for Kiba and Sasuke.
3. I know Aikousha isn't Sasuke's last name. He will be an Uchiha again pretty soon though.
4. Upperclassmen do this, at least they do it in anime, so i'll roll with that. It does have a place in the story.