TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Cursed Angel by evaxgaara

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This chapter is told from Gaara's point of view. Enjoy!
***His Mother Was Dead…***

“Did something happen to her?” Eva asked, she had a look of concern on her face.
“My mother…” I couldn’t say it, it was too much.
“What happened?” she persisted.
“She… was killed on the day of my birth.” I told her. But I didn’t say who killed her. She would think of me as a heartless monster. Just like everybody else…
“Who did it?” Eva almost gasped it. She obviously had not noticed that my mother hasn’t been seen all the time we were at my house.
“It doesn’t matter! We should go play a game, how about soccer?” Temari had interrupted us, but why? She had never cared before, but why now all us a sudden? It must be to protect Eva. She might hate me if she knew the truth, and she’s my only friend. I could even call her family.
So, having been interrupted, Eva, Temari, Kankuro, and I went to the park. I was thinking all the way. Why all of a sudden have I started to care about someone? I never cared before. Is there something about this girl, Eva?
“Gaara! Come on!” Temari called for me. She gets on my nerves. But she is family, so I can’t do anything about it. As I was thinking this, Eva had made me a glass ornament using her fireball jutsu. How was she capable of using that jutsu?
“How did you do that?!” exclaimed Kankuro. He really didn’t need to scream it out, it wasn’t necessary.
“It was easy! I just breathe the fire from deep within me. Like this!” she explained as she blew another fireball. You could tell the heat was intense, for a patch of sand had been transformed into glass.
“That’s cool!” said Temari and Kankuro. I thought it was cool too, but I didn’t say anything. Everyone was questioning about Eva’s other jutsus while I went off to ponder over something. Should I tell her that I killed my mother? I decided that I would, so I went back to the park and got ready to confess.
“Eva…” I trailed of at the end. Could I really tell her?
“Yes?” she said a smile so big, I just froze. I had to tell her though, I just had to.
“My mother died by my own hands.” I started “I killed my mother at birth.” There it was done. I had told her that I did it. What would she think of me?
“Gaara…” Eva said. Will she hate me? I don’t want to lose my only friend…