TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto's Birthday Present by _12Lola34_

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I dont own Naruto etc

just a lil one chapter story i wrote so enjoy...
He rolled over trying to get back to sleep. This was that dreaded day. Not a dreaded day he would easily forget but now it was here he felt an emptiness inside that just ate away at him as he lay there silent and unsleeping. He heard the shower turn on and a slight hum, okay last night was good but since when did he enjoy this dreaded day who ever he shared it with? Naruto rolled over again and chucked his pillow at the alarm clock on the bedside table.

There was a knock at the door causing him to growl, why do people insist on bothering him on this day? He plodded out of the bedroom and across his apartment dragging his bed sheet to cover him up. Sleepily he opened the door and gulped as he saw the look on Sasuke’s face. “Sasuke” he said stretching plodding back to his bed leaving the door open for his friend. Sasuke made his way into the kitchen and found a glass of orange juice, just as he took a sip a boy entered the room. He was naked and wet, he was hot naked and wet and Sasuke couldn’t help but choke on his orange juice as the boy turned to face him, Sasuke couldn’t believe his eyes, it was Idate.

“Morning Sasuke long time, no see” he said in a calm matter of fact voice. “Idate” Sasuke’s brain was on hyper drive, what was he doing here? Why had Naruto kept in touch? And he was basically naked and so was Naruto. Sasuke gulped and shifted in his seat. “What brings you to Konoha I thought…” he trailed off as Idate made his way around the kitchen making himself breakfast. Idate grinned “Oh I just stopped by to see an old friend and well one thing led to another, you know how it is” he leant back against the surface as Naruto reappeared still holding the sheet around him. “Sasuke…” he froze as he saw Idate then his gaze flicked around the scene before him before he let out a little scream and slammed his bedroom door.

Idate smiled “He didn’t react to me like that last night so I think it must be you” Sasuke gritted his teeth and looked up at the brunette boy. “Well…Hn” Sasuke folded his arms and frowned, so what had happened between these two? Why was he so…jealous? No not jealous pissed off, why? He let it go and took another sip of his orange juice. “That was mine” Idate pointed out taking a bite from his apple “I poured it out last night but I never got around to drinking it, a little preoccupied you know” he laughed and went to the bedroom door, he pushed it open quietly and made his way inside closing it behind him. Sasuke was fuming and the worst part was he didn’t know why. He sat in the same position arms folded glaring at the spilt orange.

Naruto entered the kitchen sheepishly, if he was a dog Sasuke could have sworn he would have had his tail between his legs. “Sasuke I can explain what happened last night…” Sasuke just glared at him “You see Idate showed up saying him and the boss were headed through when the boss met an old friend and told Idate to come back here, to Konoha” he rubbed the back of his head and grinned “And well then I was buying ramen and he walked in I was like shocked as you can imagine so I brought him back here. We had a few drinks and then I was umm well I wasn’t happy so Idate asked me what was wrong and ummm” he reddened in the face and Sasuke closed his eyes “Naruto I don’t want to know all the sordid details” Naruto blinked and looked at the ground “Right” he whispered as a now fully clothed Idate emerged. “Well I better be going I have a busy week ahead” he leant to Naruto and kissed his neck, Sasuke blushed and looked away. Naruto grinned at Idate and slapped him on the back “Great come again soon” Idate smiled “You sound like a shop attendant, but there is no doubt that you will make me come again” this almost made Sasuke hurl as he turned away.

Naruto got very embarrassed and looked away from Idate “Well, I…you…yes” he finally stuttered causing Sasuke to hold his nose tight as images of Naruto making anybody come flew into his head. “Bye birthday boy” Idate smiled and kissed Naruto sweetly on the lips “Happy birthday” Naruto reddened and then glared as Idate closed the door behind him, that fool. Now Sasuke knows it’s my birthday. He turned slowly to face the blushing Uchiha, wait blushing? He grinned and sidled up to Sasuke “Sasu what’s wrong? You seem a little tense” Sasuke spun around and glared his eyes black orbs of hatred as Naruto blinked innocently. “Idate…Your birthday?” Sasuke hissed. Naruto grimaced “Well actually no it’s not” He was a terrible liar and the long pause before kind of gave him away. “What is you can tell him but im not allowed to know?” Sasuke found himself on his feet yelling at Naruto. Naruto was in shock “Well Sasuke I didn’t think it mattered and well Idate had me in a kind of delicate position when I told him” Sasuke pushed Naruto up against the wall “Naruto, Dobe of course it matters that it is your birthday, and will you please stop bringing that idiot up?” Naruto frowned was Sasuke attracted to him?

The amount of times he had seen or noticed Sasuke watching him was well a lot and now this outburst because he realised Naruto had slept with another guy? Naruto mulled it over a second and came to a conclusion, Sasuke was gay. But when Naruto had dated Gaara a while back that didn’t seem to bother him, he didn’t seem at all disturbed even though he found them making out behind the benches outside the ninja academy.

“Sasuke it’s my birthday” whispered Naruto carefully into Sasuke’s ear. Sasuke froze momentarily. “Sasuke, I want a present” he continued. Sasuke’s breathing caught in his throat and he reddened at the closeness of the blond. He was about to lean away when he realised Naruto had let go of his sheet, if he moved everything would be on show and if that happened he may not be able to control himself. He stayed where he was and bit hard on his lip and Naruto moved a knee awkwardly between his legs. “Sasuke give me my present” pleaded Naruto in the same whispering voice.

Sasuke looked Ino the blonds eyes and began to panic a little, all those times he had dreamt about being this close to Naruto, all those times he had imagined making Naruto squirm. He blinked in shock as Naruto’s lips closed on his own he jerked away and blushed as Naruto’s sheet fell to the floor. He turned away but not before noticing how hard the blond had become. He glanced down and realised he had the same…problem. He crossed the room and reached the door, “Sasuke” Naruto called Sasuke turned back to face him “Thank you for my present, can I have the rest now?” he asked sweetly. Sasuke couldn’t help it, he wanted the Dobe so much. Naruto wanted his friend more than ever before. He had always been attracted to Sasuke it was this attraction that had turned him gay in the first place, He saw something in Sasuke’s eyes that told him he was wanted back.

In two moves he was across the room and had Naruto on the floor beneath him. “I knew it, you wanted me all along right?” asked Naruto only to be responded by Sasuke running a hand up his side. “Naruto?” he asked quietly Naruto nodded unable to speak as Sasuke’s hand kept moving over his body “Happy birthday” with that he shifted and Naruto almost screamed as he felt Sasuke inside of him.