TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Twisted Shadows by SumChan91

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Main Characters:

Ime mitokoku

Kira Utsumiku [>> made up a last name she doesn't have one]

Ami Arosaki [made one up again ^^]

Karishie Nikidashi [But likes to me called Sum]

Ime: 13

Ami: 14

Kira: 13

Sum: 14

Villans that will appear:

NOT TELLING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 8D

Extra info: Chapter one everyone thats good is human.....for now at least.... thats all I saying 8D
It was a dark and grueling night as our four unexpecting little warriars sleep soundly in their beds, unaware of the danger tonight might bring that will change them and their lives forever. Except, not all of them are sleeping tonight. For one of the four girls has a horrible feeling and can't help but stay awake. She lays in her bed thinking of what possibly could be wrong when suddlenly she hears a strange noise IN HER ROOM.
"WHAT WAS THAT!? O_O" the girl screamed as she jumped out of bed, confused and frightened, although she didn't show it. The girl I'm speaking of of coarse is Karoshie nikidashi also known as Sum. She can be very hard headed at times along with being extremely loud, she hates showing too much emotion but at the same time she has a big heart. Anyways on we go with the situiation, The girl looked all around making sure noone had broken into her room, even though it is on the second floor. "hm it must of been the wind I guess, - - stupid wind tearing me from my thou-" Sum suddenly went blank when she felt a huge pain at her back. She looked down at her bed and saw a pool of soaked up blood on her mattress. All she could do was sit there in horror when suddenly she turned and saw a pair of blood red eyes with a strange symbol on them. "Those eyes....I swear I've seen them before somewhere" she thought to herself when suddenly it hit her, But it was an impossible guess, I mean shes only seen this on tv. "HOW THE HELL?" she thought to herself as she trembled with fear, hoping it was nothing but a mere dream when suddenly the dark shadow spoke.

"Sum-san, At last we finaly meet face to face" The voice said and continued "We have been watching you and your friends for some time now, you four will make very interesting guini pigs indeed, for you see after tonight you're lives will never be the same again."
Sum could not belive what she was hearing, confuse, frightened and unable to move or talk she wanted to hurry up and wake from this horrible nightmare. All she could think of was her friends, "Why is this happening? why us? are my friends ok? will I be ok?" these thought all ran through sums mind when the shadow continued speaking

"This is nothing but a mere illusion, I have a little message for you and your comrads" he said as he pulled a sharp tool out of sums back. Sum took a glance at it and relized the sharp obejct was a kunai, but the voice continued. "Tomorrow at the stroke of midnight, the operation will begin. So I would prepare myself if I were you". Suddenly the shadow vanished and everything went black as sum layed there passed out on her bed.

As we check on the other 3, they are sound asleep but don't notice one bit that at each of there bedside a shadow was watching them. Ime Mitokoku is a very bright happy going person, although she is a bit air headed she is very kind. She starts talking nonsense in her sleep..
"Hey whered that magical unicorn jet go? silly rabbit trix are for kids zZzZz" she went on non-stop and finaly went quiet. Soon after, the shdaow watching her began to speak. You could barely see its eyes for they looked like they were closed.
"Not Dat' Bright are ya kid?" the voice said as it made a grin, the shadows face nearly looked like a foxes. "I don't get the point of watchin these kids" the shadow finished while holding his ear, obviously he was comunicating to someone, as the conversation goes on, theres a voice of a woman on the other side.

"I know its sad, I mean what could they possibly see in these children" the female shadow said as she looked upon ami as she was sleeping with another shadow by her. Ami you may say is...well the smartass of the group. She is very saractis but at the same time very clever [in my manga >>]. The other shadow had small white eyes yet a big blank smile on its face when suddenly he spoke.
"can I eat her, Can I?" the voice said in a light and eerie whisper.
"No not yet" the woman said and continued "you have to wait untill tomorrow when we beging our plan". All you could hear was an "awwwww" from the beast when suddenly the female voices intercom went off. "are you sure these are the ones?" said a voice of what sounded like a mere child who was staring at kira. Kira is the more kind out of everyone in the group, although she has her moments she is very well mannered but extremely hyper. She carries a book with her at all times that the others make fun of called "warrior cats" thats when she shows her mean side. "what are those fools planning to do with these weaklings?" the voice continued
"they're just mere humans, how idiotic"
"I'm not really sure myself, I guess we'll just have to wait till tomorrow" the female voice replied and vanished from Ami's room, same situation goes on untill they all vanish each sprinkling an odd substance on the girl before them, and now all they can do is wait untill tomorrow.

What fate has been set upon these 4 girls and why? what exactly is the operation? all this and more in the next chapter "Ready,Set,Go! The Operation Of A Lifetime Begins"

[*collaps* DONE FINALY XX]