TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


How He Feels by Hinata_Uchiha15

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hinata looked around the room. I can tell that she likes what I've done to the place. The decorations and the roses. What kind of girl wouldn't like this room right now.

"I r-really like i-it. E-Especially the f-food. It's p-professionally prepared." Hinata was very pleased. But for some reason she looks a little confused. She's probably confused about me taking her out to eat and hoe this room is perpared. Oh well. I'll think about that later.

"Hinata are you done yet?" She nodded. I walked Hinata back up to the main restaurant. But someone saw us. Oh crap. It's Sakura. She looks kinda angry.

"Hey Sasuke!" She sounded even more mad. "What the hell are you doing with Hinata?!" She's more pissed than usual.

"Well, Hinata was alone and I wanted to not make her feel lonley." Then I ran out through the doors. Sakura began to chase us once we ran out.

"S-Sasuke she catching up," said Hinata.

"Don't worry. By now she's almost out of energy." We heard Sakura gasping for breath from behind. But we still ran deeper into the forest to my apartment. There we were safe. Hinata and I sat on my couch.

"W-Wow that was t-tiring." Hinata fell onto my lap. I began to blush. But I let her sleep for awhile. I began to fall asleep, too. I just hope no one bothers us.
----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Hope ya liked this chapter. Remember more characters will be on their way. Sry 'bout these short chapters. ^_^'