TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


How He Feels by Hinata_Uchiha15

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The story is still in Sasuke's point of view.
At first I asked Hinata what she would want to go to. She paused for a moment. After one minute she responded.

"I-I'm not s-sure. W-Where do y-you want to g-go, Sasuke?" Yes! I was hoping she wasn't sure.

"I'm taking you to a place that is very special, Hinata." But I didn't tell her where we were going. Instead I got her hand and strted walking. We arrived at the place about 5 minutes later. "Welcome to the Uchiha Clan's famous restaurant. I can always go for free and so can my guests."

Hinata was very surprised. " W-Wow Sasuke. I can't b-believe you own a p-place like t-this. I c-can go to a place like this but my f-father won't let m-me."

"Why is that Hinata?"

"He o-only thinks I'm w-weak and I s-shouldn't enjoy l-life."

"If your father says no to whatever you say come see me and I could take you." Hinata has a small smile on her face." Let's go in."

Inside a lot of the villagers from Konoha were inside. My usual waiter Kakashi-sensei greeted us. "Hello, Sasuke. Do you have any guests with you today?" I nodded and pointed to Hinata. "Okay. Follow me you two." We both followed Kakashi-sensei to the back room and down some stairs. I'm always eating down there just in case my fangirls happen to be in the restaurant. I kind of made a few changes to the place when the dobe left so Hinata and I could have a good time.

I told Kakashi-sensei the order for me and Hinata. I ordered the special course. It had many different foods from the main course to dessert. Hinata cuoldn't believe her eyes when she saw all of this delicious food. And it looked professionally prepared. "Well Hinata. Do you like the place so far?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's notes: This chapter is a kinda longer than the first one. I'll also try to add mor characters throughout the story.