TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Breakup Plan by Sorca5

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay, I'm sorry I took a day longer than I said I would to put this story up. Thanks for all your 7 of your great ideas. You guys rock! This story will NOT be the final Life with Hinata story, as it is not a trilogy. It will probably 4 or 5 stories, unless you guys ask for more. Anyways, thanks for reading! :-)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Naruto sat by Hinata watching the sunset from atop the hokage monument. So much had happened on that mountain. It was where he usually took Hinata after their dates. It was where he had his big fight with Neji. It was where Sakura rejected him. That horrible, hurtful final rejection. It seemed she wanted him to suffer. She couldn't be happy with crushing his gifts, no, she had to try to ruin his true love life. To think he ever had feelings for that evil....pink haired.....witch! His face became red just thinking about it.

He was the first to admit he had a lot on his mind, not just Sakura. But she was definently in the mix. Why did Sakura try to break them up? Would Hinata's family hate him? Could he keep from being a complete baka long enough to make this relationship work? But was willing to put most of that aside when he was with her. But as he couldn't help but think that maybe, sometime during the highpoint in his life, everything would come crashing down, but it didn't. Not yet anyway. But he had to keep everything perfect, so nothing could go wrong. He stroked her hair and pulled her close. He even ventured to kiss her cheek.

Hinata felt something was wrong. Naruto wasn't his usual cheery self. He really hadn't been the same since the ordeal with Sakura. ''Naruto-kun, if there's something wrong, you can tell me. You can tell me anything.'' Naruto looked down.

To be truthful, he really felt horrible. But he had to act as if all was o.k., for Hinata. Looking into her opal eyes, he reminded himself that he would do anything for her. He felt happy with everything he had accomplished for her, and what she had accomplished to. Her stutter was now gone, only returning during truly embarrasing moments. But her common blushing was still present, and Naruto was happy with that. He actually thought she looked cute whenever she blushed. In fact, he thought her blush was so cute that whenever she blushed in public he would kiss her cheek, and, when blushing in private, her lips.

''I'm fine Hinata, really.'' He kissed her cheek and pulled her closer. ''I'll be alright. As long as your happy.''

''I'm only happy if you're really happy Naruto-kun. So for my sake, please tell me what's wrong.'' Naruto couldn't avoid it any longer. He took in a bresh of fresh air and calmed his mind. He looked closer towards the sunset, really thinking through his choice of words before finally settling on the right ones. He nodded towards the sunset.

''It's beautiful isn't it?'' He looked into Hinata's eyes. His sweet shy Hinata. Did he really want to trouble her with the problems of his mind? If she wouldn't be happy any other way, he guessed he had to. ''Hinata, I'm letting someone get to me, someone who shouldn't be in my mind, doesn't deserve to be there. I shouldn't be giving them the benifet of that right?'' Hinata shook her head. ''So lets forget all about this certain someone and I'll take you home before your dad gets mad. We both know he's already mad enough at me as it is.'' Naruto stood up with Hinata and held her hand. They walked away from the monument and towards the Hyuuga compound

----------NEARBY---------------------------

''I see him. He's walking her home. I do this today right?''

''Of course you do this today. But wait until he's halfway towards his house. That's when you strike.''

''Perfect.'' Sakura crouched down and prepared to spring up. The air tasted of cold sweat and.....lavender? She spit out that taste on the ground. She learned to dislike that taste ever since Naruto began dating Hinata. But she refused to think why. She would tell Naruto soon enough. If their plan works, then by the end of the week Sakura would have Naruto and Kiba would be dating Hinata.

-------ALSO NEARBY--------------------

''I see the vessel. Shouldn't we attack now?''

''No. The vessel has become more powerful than last time. He knows what not to do. If we attack now it could cause quite a commotion, especially this close to the Hyuuga compound.''

''Then what do you think we should do?''

''We wait until he's alone, defenseless, and suffering physically and emotionally. We will have help with this.'' Itachi said as he looked to the two figures hiding in the bushes.''

----IN FRONT OF THE HYUUGA COMPOUND-----

''Goodbye Hinata-chan. I'll see you tomorrow?''

''Of course Naruto-kun.'' Naruto kissed her nose and gave her one last hug before walking away from the Hyuuga compound, hands in his pockets. The cold wind stung his face slightly. He pulled his jacket higher. ''It's supposed to be spring soon. Why is it still so cold?'' He picked up the pace, walking past Sakura's hiding spot.

''Okay, go NOW!'' Kiba whispered. Sakura jumped from her hiding spot and landed four metres behind Naruto without sound. She kept with his pace, masking her footsteps in his own. She stayed that way for a while, making sure he didn't suspect her yet, until she decided now was the time to confront him. She stepped out of his pace so he could hear her steps.

Naruto turned around on his heel to see who it was. As soon as he saw Sakura, his gaze changed into one of venom so pure Sakura flinched. He kept staring at her, his eyes becoming scary to her. It was a minute before he finally spoke.

''You have a lot of nerve coming anywhere near me, Sakura.''

''Naruto, I wanted to apol.....''

''Back off.'' Sakura flinched again.

''Naruto, please listen to me.''

''So you can lie to me?''

''No, so I can explain...''

''I don't need an explanation, I need you to GO AWAY!'' Naruto turned around and resumed his walk towards his apartment. Sakura stayed in his shadow. She knew if she was persistent, Naruto would speak to her eventually. She hoped. It was when his apartment was a block away that Naruto turned around and stared at Sakura.

''Fine, explain.'' Inner Sakura cheered. Now that she tore down that first wall of resistance, she could do the rest.

''Okay. I admit that it was me sending those notes...''

''I knew that already.''

''Yes, well, the reason for all that is because I....''

''You wanted to ruin my life, I know that already.''

''No. I just thought that if Hinata knew your secret and you became poor, SHE would break up with you.''

''Same thing. Why?''

''Because I...'' Sakura had to swallow her pride to say this next sentence. ''Because...I....was....jealous...of....Hinata.'' Inner Sakura gagged and threw up.

Naruto faked a laugh. ''Yeah right. If you were so jealous, why did you ruin the present I gave you? Why did you say all those hurtful things?''

''I was an idiot.''

''I'll say.'' Sakura had to clench her fists hard to keep herself from punching Naruto then and there.

''And I wantd to say I'm really sorry.''

''Apologize to Hinata.''

''What?''

''Apologize to HInata. You made her cry and that's the main reason I'm mad at you. If she forgives you, I will'' Naruto turned around and resumed his walk. Sakura stayed where she was.

''This could complicate things.'' She thought.