TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Who cares about plots? Certainley not me! by WarlordJEREK

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.
And now, the most random and totally unorganized story but still kinda funny story ever that will make you laugh and cry and choke on your popcorn and say "WHAT THE HECK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh yeah, and hurl and did I say laugh and cry? and make your eyeballs bust out of your head because you can't believe how random this story is and why the hype is so long and maybe posess you and make you want to go on a rampage of world domination until you finally acheive the title of ruler of the world only to find out that the story was using you to so that it could steal your title and make you want to get a story only to raise your own status of an Investigatory Journalist no matter how many friends you lose or leave dying and bloody along the way and laugh and cry and make you choke on your popcorn and.... wait a second, I just said that and do some other things that cannot be mentioned here because this is already too long and hurl!!!!

Sorry about that. It's just that my fans love it so much. Yes, all one of you. I am of course talking about Shukaku. Shukaku: Yeah man this stuff is awesome!!!!!!

"Sakura, it's not you, it's me," Sasuke said to Sakura in the tea shop they were in. "What? How could it be you Sasuke? Your awesome," Sakura said puzzled and sad. "It just is," Sasuke said shrugging. "But Sasuke, your the most awesome person in the history of history and the universe! And the history of the universe! How can it be you?!" Sakura exclaimed. "Sakura just leave it at it's not you it's me," Sasuke said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "But Sasuke how could it be you?!! HOW?!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!" Sakura exclaimed. "Okay it is you! Your an annoying girl with pink hair that is wayyyyyyy too clingly!" Sasuke exclaimed. "Oh Sasuke! YOU SUCK!!!!!!!" Sakura said and ran off.

Naruto stared at the figure before him. Its evil radiated off it like heat from a strong fire. "He told me enough, he told me you killed him!" Naruto said with anger in his voice. "No Naruto, I am your father!" Jiraiya exclaimed. "No! That's not true! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" Naruto exclaimed. "Well it just is so there!" Jiraiya said, taking another sip of Sake. "No, really. It is impossible. Your just a perverted drunk," Naruto said annoyed. "Yeah well, what you said isn't true either. I didn't kill your father. It was the Ichiraku ramen ramen," Jiraiya said. Naruto held up his bowl of Ichiraku ramen and got a big tear on his cheek. "Is that true Ichiraku ramen?" he asked it. "No! You said it yourself. Jiraiya's just a perverted drunk," the ramen said. Naruto stopped crying and contemplated many of the things that this ramen said. "So your saying that you shouldn't act different just to impress somebody. Or be what other people label you. Just be yourself," Naruto said. The ramen smiled and said, "Yes." "Oh Jiraiya!" "Oh Naruto!" The two hugged eachother and cried. The ramen flew into the air and said, "Please. Be kind to eachother."
THIS MESSAGE WAS PAID FOR BY THE ICHIRAKU RAMEN SELF HELP FOUNDATION.

Now if your wondering how that got from a Star Wars parody to a self help commericial, I don't know. Shukaku:"Hey W.J., have you played the self help commerical yet?" Yeah. "Oh. Okay then. By. Heh-He-He!" That's weird Shukaku just left the room laughing to himself.

Next time on Konoha Manor's Beach cove:

"Kakashi, I think I'm pregnant," Anko said. "With who's baby?" Kakashi asked.
"Yours!"
DUH-DUH-DUH!
"But I can't have children!"
DUH-DUH-DUH!
"But it has your DNA!"
DUH-DUH-DUH!
"You can't tell what the baby's DNA is while it's inside of you!"
DUH-DUH-DUH!
"But doctors Uzumaki and Akimichi told me!"
DUH-DUH-DUH!
"Yeah, but their idiots!"
DUH-DUH-DUH!

"Wasabe!" Naruto said in rip off M and M clothes.

Team Seven was dressed in sheets with eyeholes for Halloween. They rang the doorbell to the house they were at and Tsunade opened the door. "Trick or Treat!" they all said. Tsunade smiled and said, "I'll be right back." She closed the door and the three giggled. When the door opened the three saw a huge zombie. "BOOGEDY BOOOOO!!!!!" it screamed. "BAAAAAAAAAH!" the three exclaimed. Then they looked down and saw a yellow spot on their sheets. Tsunade pulled off her mask and said, "Trick you annoying brats!"