TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hinata's Lilac by akiko_chan

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This story is the first romance I've written so give me mercy!
hinata looked at the forest from her spot on the ground. Bullrushes swayed in the wind by a small pond mostly covered in moss and scum. Leaves were blowing everywhere...now almost eyelevel with Hina.
Thats what she liked to be called, Hina. It was simple sweet and easy, what she liked.

There was a tap on her shoulder. Hinata let out a short scream and spun to see Shino staring down at her...supposively rather. Hinata never knew where the heck SHino was staring. He seemed to be looking at her.
"Hinata...why aren't you training...or helping me gather?" it was more a command than a question. SHino was bossy but considerate at the smae time. Yet never for his gathering....it was when he gathered bugs and put them in his sleeves. They provided him with extra chakra, and they were extremely powerful but the whole idea of putting bugs in SHino's sleeves grossed Hina out....who even knew WHERE they were going?

Hina blushed slightly at the thought and looked down. The truth was Hinata thought a lot...almost constantly, she probably had more thoughts in her ehad than Sakura and Ino combined. Not that she didn't like htem...they just scared her a bit. She was a little jealous of Sakura too, being able to be with Naruto all the time...

"Hinata!" Shino said sharply. Hina looked up quickly expecting SHino to scold for not beng quicker. he jsut nodded when she looked up.
"You're just so quiet sometimes." he said and went on picking bugs.
Sometimes? Was he kidding? Hina KNEW she barely spoke at all.
"What do you mean SOMETIMES?" Hina asked suddenly making herself jump and clap her hands over her mouth.
Shino looked at Hina.
"You know exactly what I mean, Hinata." he said quietly and went back to working on...well..whatever he was doing.
Hina sat bacj against the tree and looked up in theair. it was pink and soft with clouds along te edges.
And there was...Kiba? He shot like a bullet out of the air and landed in front of her breathing hard. Akamaru lingered in his shirt,cowering.
"Hinata! SHino! These sand nin arrived and...."
Shin pushed up his glasses silencing
Kiba.

"The three from the exams?" he asked softly, eyebrows furrowed. Kiba nodded eagerly.
Hina shuddered, those thee made her nervous, especially the pale redhead with kanji for ai on his forehead. Was that his name?
Kiba was stroking Akamaru ad talking quicky even though no one was listening.
Hina stood and began walking home, her eys on the ground. SHe passed the Akimichi section and the Uchiha place, now empty and forlorn,ripped fans and slips f paper floating around the street.
Hinata thought she heard someone talking softly, but she wasn't gong to be the one to find out. The Hyuuga mansion was all the way across the town. Hinata began to run a bit when she hit Konoha. She didn't want to get involved in the sand village visitors. SHe ducked her head and went even faster for good measure. Her sweater was too hot so she unzipped her jacket and shrugged it off, carrying it in herarms.
The raku ramen shop whizzed by. Was Naruto-kun in there? She blushed just thinking about it, about him walking out towards her and smiling ang wrapping his arms around her He would toss her jacket on the ground and leanforward towards her......Hina opened her eyes.
"Hinata? You okay?" an orange suit blurred and cleared before her eyes.
Naruto-kun!
Hinata slowly backed away swallowing.
'n-n-naruto k-kun I'm....um..I...I fine!!!1" Hinata began turning bright red and backing away she hti the wall opposite.
Naruto was staring at her, she could tell by the way his feet were planted
hina turned....and ran as fast as she could and didn't stop until she rammed staraight into someone tall and solid....