TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Camping Trip Gone Awry? by LuffLemons

[Reviews - 12]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yup..my first fanfic...let's see how it goes...I think I lack the win it takes to make a GOOD fic, sooo...we'll see?

Disclaimer: All the characters belong to Mr. Kishi....I couldn't be THAT lucky.
"Nyaaaah....are we there yet Kakashi-Sensei?...We've been walking for hours...and I've seen that rock four times now!" Uzumaki Naruto groaned as his fellow Shinobi passed by him. "How you get your head out of that pervy book and actually WATCH where we're going? I can't trust Gai-Sensei enough." He sighed, kicking a root he tripped on a few seconds ago.

The broom-haired Jounin grunted, and continued reading the newest volume of 'Make-Out Paradise.'

"Don't worry Naruto...we're right on track." Maito Gai grumbled, his face buried into a map.

"Oh Naruto, pipe down and quit complaining!" Sakura said, nearing Sasuke and wrapping her hands around the young Uchiha arm. "Try being more like Sasuke..." She said quietly, blushing as she said the name. "Right Sa-wsk-ke?"

All she got out of the boy was a grunt, a glare from Ino, and a damaged ego. She sighed as he snapped his arm out of her hands, and fell back a bit.

"Does anyone have any more potato chips?" Chouji asked, dropping an empty bag of chips to the ground.

"For God's Sake Chouji, that's the 2nd bag of potato chips you've eaten in an hour!" Ino scolded, turning around to face him. Shikamaru sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Here, you can have mine. I'm not hungry." He said, throwing his lunch at Chouji's face.

Naruto sighed and snatched the map out of Maito Gai's hands, and stopped. "...You had the map upside-down."

".......Oh. Thank you Naruto." Gai said, giving Naruto a pat on the back while his face turned red. "I'll have that back now." He said, trying to get the map back in his possession.

"I don't think so." Naruto said, swiping 'Make-Out Paradise' out of Kakashi's hands and replacing it with the map. The Jounin gasped as he watched Naruto give his book to Gai, then glared at the map with a sigh. "Fine then. Let's make this quick; I was getting to the best part."

Gai shivered as he read a few pages, and gave the book to Rock Lee instead. "Here you go Lee, study the youthful antics of this book."

The young lad gaped at the book, then back at his sensei. "Ababhaut Gai-Sensei!..." He stuttered, trying not to flail his arms around too much. He soon quieted down as his eyes fixed on half-naked bodies and completed a page. He chuckled and continued to the next.

"Kakashi-Sensei, are we there yet?" Naruto sighed, trying to move faster as to keep up with his sensei.

"Don't know, don't care. The first reasonable spot I find is the place we're staying. I. Want. My. Book!" Kakashi said, looking at the bowl-haired youth that was staring at his book with wide eyes.

"Gyaaah! Slow down Kakashi-Sensei! I keep dropping my chips!" Chouji snapped, picking up an abandoned chip he had dropped.

"I think a little bit of exercise wouldn't hurt anyone, chubby." Hyuuga Neji said, walking beside Tenten coolly.

"Dammit, I'm NOT CHUBBY! I'M PLEASANTLY PLUMP!!" Chouji snapped back, throwing a rock at Nejis' head. Tenten grabbed Neji's arm as he turned around to face Chouji, glaring daggers.

"Kakashi-Sensei, are we there yet?!...Ow! Watch where you're steppin', Bushy Brows!"

"I'd watch who I was throwing rocks at if I were you Chouji."

"Well, that's what you get for CALLING ME FAT!"

"Shut up Chouji! Can't you see you're annoying Sasuke?"

"Shut it Ino-Pig! Stop talking about Sasuke like he was yours!"

"He IS mine, if you haven't noticed! Right Sasuke?"

"No, he's MINE!"

"Kakashi-Senseeeeeiiiiii...."

The annoyed-out-of-hell ninja dropped the map near a bank, and sat down.

"We're here!"

Everyone stopped their arguing for a moment and took a look at the campsite. All there was to really look at was a few dried up stumps, a little creek, and enough shade to beat the band.

"Holy crap, only took us forever..." Naruto sighed, sitting on a rotting stump. Kakashi watched as Lee sat down a few yards away from him, still reading the book. He crawled over to Lee, and grasped the top of the book.

"Alright Lee, I'll take my book back."

"Wait, Kakashi-Sensei! I am almost done!" Lee said, gripping the book harder.

"You can finish it when I'm done."

"No no no! Let me read just a few more pages!?"

"Gives me the book Lee!"

"Nooo!!!"

Kakashi eyed the book as a tiny rip started to form at at the middle.

"Stop tugging! It's starting to rip!"

"I will stop if you let me finish it!" Lee argued.

Kakashi and Lee just happened to tug on the book at the same time, causing the book to split right down the middle. They both eyed the few pieces of the book that hovered in the air for a moment, then slowly dropped back down to the ground. Lee shrugged, and returned to his sensei's side. Kakashi frantically tried to put the two pieces back together, but with no avail. He sighed, set the torn book on a log, and walked away.

"What were you two arguing about?..." Naruto said, picking up the two pieces of 'Make-Out Paradise'. "Oh, this?" He look at Lee for a moment, then Kakashi. "Humph...weird." Naruto sighed, giving the book a toss. Everyone stared as the two pieces landed in the creek, and was carried away by the current.

Kakashi gasped as he watched the beloved book grew farther from him, and slumped his shoulders. Naruto tried to hold back a chuckle as he stuck his head in the icy cool water right where his book used to be.

".....Oops."

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

I know, this story lacks awesomeness and such...but yeah. T_T Tell me if this piece of crap is worth continuing!

-Lemons