TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Narutard by Lamerstu

[Reviews - 62]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
This is my first fic.
Just a list of what a Narutard would do.
I tried to do different stuff that people haven’t done.

-When your art teacher asked a rhetorical question about what art was you shouted, “Art is a bang, un!”
~Let’s just say I got a few stares…

-When someone had fish sticks for lunch, you screamed, “Fish are friends! Not food!”
~no comment

-You do random hand sign when you’re bored.
~It gets addicting! ^_^

-When your science teacher asked you to list a kind of mammal, you replied Itachi, or Kitsune, or other animals from Naruto.
~Don’t look at me like that! It was just ONCE! ONCE! *shifty eyes*

-When you see the Kashi commercial you tell your friend they are insulting Kakashi.
~No one dared eat a Kashi bar around me after that.

-You call your teacher sensei by accident.
~My teacher was like -_-?

-You try to use Sharingan on your friends.
~It doesn’t work… T-T

-You wonder what kind of ninja you would be if you lived in Konoha.
~Come on. Everyone’s gotta have done it, right? I’m not alone? *looks around*

-Give out threats to anyone who insults Naruto or your favorite character.
Example 1
Guy at my school: Naruto is such a stupid show!
Me: Well, Gaara’s gonna kill you when your sleeping and feed your body to ninken!

Example 2
My friend AJ: Neji’s so girly and stupid.
Me: Take that back! Take that back or I’ll go all Byakugan on you!
My friend AJ: -_-;

-You randomly speak Japanese.
~Can’t help it.

-Try to gather chakra to different parts of your body to run faster, etc.
~It worked! It really worked! *giggle*

-You run Naruto style. (you know, arms back, back slouched)
~Actually, my friend AJ did this and my gym teacher said, “Pretending to be Superman isn’t gonna help you run faster!”

-You try to train your dog to be a ninken.
~I actually did this to my dog, Danny. He got angry and bit me… *_*

-You imagine how your favorite character can kill a person you hate.
~*eyes bloodshot* DIE! DIE!

-You compare people in your class to Naruto people.
Me: You’re like Chouji!
Guy in my class: I’m NOT Gouchi! Or whoever that is!
Me: Yes you are. *Uchiha glare*
Guy in my class: What are you staring at?!

I know my things are a little… unusual. So it takes less to be a Narutard!
If you do
0-2 of these things: Keep at it! You can become a Narutard!
2-4 of these things: Almost there!
5-7 of these things: Congrats! You’re a Narutard!
8-10 of these things: Woot! Proud Narutard! *grins*
11-14 of these things: What is wrong with you! LOL *hands 'Narutards rule' cap*
15 of these things: A perfect Narutard! *hands 'I'm a Narutard' t-shirt and badge*

Please rate and review. It is my first fic! *nods* ^_^