TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki, you've got mail! by crazyfangirl

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Deidera smiled at the sight of his new room. He wiped a stroke of paint away from his face. Looking at his watch, he sighed. "My fanclub could be here ANY minute. I've gotta be quick." Deidera turned around. Kisame walked in. "Hey, dude. Your fanclub is here." Kisame said.

Deidera put the paintbrush down. "I wonder how many there are." Deidera wondered. "Believe me, there are many." Kisame laughed. "What's so funny?" Deidera asked. A sound from Deidera's computer beeped. Kisame tilted his head.

"Oh, a new myspace request." Deidera clicked on the request. "Is it a chick?" Kisame asked. Deidera rolled his eyes. "Unfortunately not. It's a guy, again. At least my fans are GIRLS. right?" Deidera asked. "Oh.. yeah" He said. Kisame walked next to Deidera. "Be quick, your fans are here. Is that guy who added you at least wearing a shirt?" Kisame asked.

"At least he's wearing pants." Deidera said, an anime sweat on his head. Kisame pulled Deidera's arm and pulled him down the stairs.

"I'm gonna meet my fanclub~ Fan club fan club!~ fan fan fan.. hot hot girls..~" Deidera repeatedly sang as he came down the stairs.

Itachi threw a bun at Deidera's head. "Can you shutup?" He asked, giving Deidera a killer glare. Deidera rolled his eyes and walked on.

"You're just jealous i have more fans than you do. Because.. I'm not a moron who killed his whole family when all he needed for power was to kill a single best friend~" Deidera said sarcastically.

"At least I don't have to worry about my appearances. At least i have more girl friend requests than you have~ At least i have almost 80000 friends on myspace!" Itachi replied.

"Oh? At least my blog has a billion hits!~ And at least the girls who add me are dressed in just a bra and knickers!" Deidera shouted.

"JUST A BRA AND KNICKERS? THAT'S LAME DUDE. EVERYONE KNOWS THE NEW HOT GIRL REQUESTS ARE DRESSED IN G-STRING!" Itachi yelled.

"Dude, that is AWESOME!" Sasori high-fived with Itachi. "I KNOW RIGHT? AND THERE'S THIS GIRL WHO ADDED ME NAMED 'LILY', SHE'S LIKE.. NAKED!" Itachi started.

"WOW! I gotta see it!" Sasori said.

"Too bad the my space moderators suspended her!"

Deidera ignored the two and exited the house to meet his fans.

The first thing he heard: "DEIDERA! OMG! SHE IS SO HOT!"

Deidera smiled. And then his eyes shot open. "SHE?" His mind screamed. The fans were all GUYS!

They surrounded him with pictures of Deidera in dresses and skirts.. and.. TUTUS?

Deidera nearly fell. He held his head, covering his ears.

He made his way out of the crowd and ran to the door. "You people are crazy! Leave me alone!" He shut the door behind him.

"Wow, that picture of you in a tutu was pretty hot." Tobi joked. Deidera glared at him.

"You're bound to get another few thousand hits on your blog today." Itachi laughed.

Deidera walked up the stairs.

"HEY, IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL!!" Sasori shouted after him.

Deidera closed his room door and walked to his computer. More friend requests. He closed myspace and a pop up appeared.

'ARE YOU FEELING DOWN?'
'DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THE WRONG WAY?'
'THEN YOU NEED HELP!'
'YOU NEED COUNCILING!'
'CALL OUR HOTLINE 9123456'
'OR EMAIL US AT councilor@narutomail.com'

Deidera raised his eyebrow.

to: councilor@narutomail.com
from: deidera@akatsukimail.com

Dear councilor, I'm Deidera. Recently, I've noticed alot of guys think i'm a girl. I'm a guy, btw. But.. I don't look like a girl. And the guys at home are teasing me about this.

from, deidera.

--------------------

to: deidera@akatsukimail.com
from: councilor@narutomail.com

Dear deidera, i see your problem. However, don't be bumped by it. The guys at home are just jealous that you are handsome! I mean, it's not as if you have LONG HAIR tied in a PONYTAIL and BIG BLUE EYES and RIDE ON A BIRD, right?

from, councilor.
---------------------

"LOL! NARUTO! THAT'S MEAN!" Sakura laughed, rolling all around the floor. Sasuke couldn't help but laugh as well.

Naruto smirked. "Who's next?"