TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Tiny Little Thing Called Lust by _12Lola34_

[Reviews - 20]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ShikamaruXIno, i love it!!!!!

oh and i dont own naruto, if i did i wouldn't be writing it i would be making it happen.... *grins evilly*
The four ninja stood before Tsunade looking at the floor they had been called in here urgently and sat awaiting their orders. Shikamaru sigh quietly as he thought ‘how troublesome’, Ino stood gazing out the window behind Tsunade as she finished what she wrote. Ten-Ten smiled at her feet as Neji’s hand crept slowly around her waist. “Mr Hyuuga I hope you don’t plan on taking that hand any further whilst stood in this office?” Tsunade said looking up from her papers and folding her glasses.

She sighed as she looked at the four in front of her. “I have called you all here as I think you deserve a break, a nice long break” she said with a mocking smirk. They all frowned having never seen their Hockage smile like this. “You will travel to and island just off the coast, you shall stay there a week, you shall be enjoying and relaxing as two couples” she smiled again as Ino’s face dropped and sweat dropped.

Neji and Ten-Ten wore smug we-know-how-to-pull-this-off faces. Shikamaru was beginning to understand; this was a mission of some sort ‘how troublesome’ he thought again. “Right as you have probably guessed this is a mission, you will be watching a suspected terrorist named Isango Kiko. She is a very old woman and has wrinkles coming from the ugliest places poor woman” she added flicking her hair and turning her head slightly, both boys couldn’t help look at her bosom as she did so, a fact she found very amusing.

“You will leave as soon as you are packed, oh and the couples cover is just so you have a cover, seeing as she’s the owner of the hotel we booked you all in to, we said it was a newly wed weekend for all of you” she grinned as it was Shikamaru’s turn to sweat drop although he looked the other way. “You do not know each other and will arrive on different trains. You are not to socialise unless you have been formally introduced to one another” she grinned again as Neji and Ten-Ten glanced into each others eyes and then looked away slightly embarrassed whilst Shikamaru and Ino stared at them incredulously.

After receiving instructions and cover stories from the Hockage the four of them headed off in their separate directions to pack. Shikamaru walked alongside Ino both silent and contemplating. Ino snuck a glance at Shikamaru trying to imagine him as a husband, a thought that had never crossed her mind, she guessed it was because of her old obsession with Sasuke that made her never realise how, well how advertising Shikamaru could be. She shook her head to get rid of her trail of thought and concentrated instead on what she was going to pack.

Shikamaru noticed Ino keep glancing at him and a slight blush came to her cheeks before she shook her head, he sighed ‘how troublesome’.

Three hours later the four met up at Konoha station. Neji and ten-ten really did look like newly weds, happy faces and blushes as the other looked their way, it made both Ino and Shikamaru shudder.

The trains departed twenty minutes after each other, Shikamaru and Ino’s left first they sat still ignoring one another as the train moved into motion. Shikamaru stared out the window as Konoha rushed from view. Ino watched her hands for a while then thought her self and the whole situation stupid. She flung her self back against the seat in pure frustration, Shikamaru considered her with a slight glance to her middle as it flashed slightly, he noticed she no longer wore all her bandages, and wondered why?

Contemplating this he glared at her stomach, Ino noticed and grinned “I thought it would be easier for you to undress me if I got rid of them” she teased stretching and showing more of her tummy, creamy white and very touchable. It was his turn to shake his head. He swallowed as Ino leant forwards exasperatedly “You know that was a joke idiot?!” she sighed and looked out the window.

The train rolled into the station about half past four. “so where to now?” asked Shikamaru as Ino emerged from a far too long nap, she looked rough. “Hey do you need to go freshen up?” he asked slightly hinting that she NEEDED to. Ino blushed and ran into the bathrooms. Seeing herself in the mirror she couldn’t help but laugh, she had remainders of her chocolate bar on her cheek and her hair stuck out of its pony tail in drastic angles that made her look like a woman on the edge, no wonder Shikamaru looked scared.

She brushed her hair and washed her face, leaving her long slightly wavy hair down she changed into a bikini top and short sarong style skirt before changing her mind and slipping her usual cargo pants on. She left the bathroom feeling refreshed and grinned as eyes turned her way. She walked over to Shikamaru a seductive smile plastered on her face as she saw a very attractive guy walk behind him.

Shikamaru stared as the attractive blond exited the ladies room, to his surprise she headed straight for him. He then realised it was Ino, and gawped slightly, he had never seen that happy grin on her face…let alone the one she now wore as she hooked her thumb through her belt loop. “Shikamaru, lets get going we don’t want to be here when their train arrives” she muttered and replaced her smile with a angry scowl as he just looked down at her.

They arrived at the hotel and were greeted by a young man with a big smile and too much fake tan. He led them to their ‘honeymoon suite’ and closed the door behind him as he made his way back to reception. Ino’s smile turned to a sweat drop as she realised for the first time there would only be one bed. She turned to Shikamaru, he would have obviously known this, he was after all the cleverest ninja their age. She sighed and looked at him, he realised she was watching him and spoke quietly; “I’ll take the floor don’t…” he was cut off as Ino basically shouted “No, no why bother? If she comes in during the night I mean….well were newly weds….it would look suspicious” she stammered then looked away and could have kicked her self.

She didn't think Shikamaru Nara would ever be seen blushing, nor would she have expected him to nod with out a word, not even 'How troublesome'. She nodded in reply to his nod and began unpacking, "i want the window side" she called as Shikamaru looked around the huge room considering the size of the bath and bed, 'definately a honeymoon suite' he thought whilst watching Ino wander out onto the balcony. SHe turned to him and grinned her usual semi serious grin, he just glared at her. She ignored it though and spun around arms in the air. He knew what was coming and a second before it did he stuck fingers in his ears. "WOW, ITS INNNNNNCCCRRRRREEEEEDDDIBBBBLLLLLEEEEE!" she screamed laughing as Shikamaru cringed.