TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Mask Hides All Emotion by WarlordJEREK

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.
Haku put his hand on Kakashi's arm. His sleeve was very wet with blood. His blood. The cold blood of a murderer. Wait, this blood wasn't cold. This blood was warm. It was warm like the blood of a great Shinobi. Had Haku become the great Shinobi that he'd told Naruto and Sasuke he'd become? Or had he been one from the start? Everything about that warm blood puzzled Haku. But he would never get the answers to those questions. He was pretty much dead already. Zabuza said something to Kakashi, but Haku couldn't hear it clearly. He just smiled since he'd accomplished his mission. He'd fufilled his destiny. Haku had followed his fate without fear to the very end. The only thing that Haku ever wanted to do in his life was protect Zabuza. He'd become like a father to Haku. No. He had become Haku's father. Even if he didn't show any emotion much, Haku still knew that Zabuza thought of him as a son. But Haku was just now realizing this. Because he'd had a mask on the entire time. A mask that had concealed him from the world. The mask that had transformed him into Zabuza's attack dog. Haku wasn't pulled out of his thoughts much as Kakashi pulled his hand out of his chest and got out of Zabuza's way with him. Haku could feel it now. He could feel the blood coming more rapidly. His heart was making his life go with each beat. Every time it beated, more of Haku's life pumped out of his chest. Kakashi closed his eyes with his right hand. Haku was surprised that he was seeing light instead of darkness. What was this light? The gateway to paradise? Haku didn't know. All he knew was that Zabuza wasn't drifting towards it with him. Haku became sad. It was the first time he'd felt sad since that day he'd seen his father commit the worse deed ever spawned by evil. Then Haku felt the coldness on his cheeks. He realized that they were tears. They poured out of his eyes. First because he was sad that he wouldn't be able to be in paradise with Zabuza. But then with happiness. Happiness that he was going to be going to paradise. Even if Zabuza wasn't there with him, Haku would still have the good memories of him that he'd aquired.

One last tear filled with pure happiness fell from Haku's eye as he was swallowed by the light.