TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


stars, crescent moons, and shooting stars by KibaxHinaluvr

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I own my OCs

I didn't think of last names for these characters, so bear with me.
Chrys--- Chrys is a feisty 17 year old. She is possibly the most childish of the group, but can get very serious when the situation calls for it. Her best friend, was and always will be, Sean. After a strange sleepover at her friend Celest's home, Chrys finds herself in strange black, baggy clothing. And knows martial arts. Chrys becomes a ninja, and is looked towards, in their group, as the leader. Chrys loves all her friends, and would sacrifice anything in the world for them. But does she have the strength to pull them through this war?

Celest--- Celest, like Chrys, is also 17 years old, but a few months older. Celest is smart, but like Chrys can act childish, even though she is the most mature. Celest is the one who carpools everyone to her own home, school, and other activities. She drives a white, beat-up mini van with enough room for twelve people. Her best friend is Sabbi. After the strange happenings at her sleepover, Celest finds herself in a misshapen body. She has large bat-like wings and ears. Her hair is spiked up from the back, was wearing a metal skirt, and all her teeth had become extremely sharp. Celest had become the elfen warrior, and was the most powerful and fierce of the transformed group. Her job, was the group protector. She was the main fighter, and had been given the body for the job. Could Celest find her old self again, after it had been shoved aside by this new horrible existence?

Sabbi--- Sabbi had always had a knack for cleaing cuts and always knew the right medicine. She had golden blonde hair, and always knows exactly how to excessorise. Her best friend is Celest. After her best friends sleepover, Sabbi found herself in a beautiful body, and in medival princess-type dress. Sabbi had become the fairy healer, and her job in the group was not to fight, but to be the answer after a battle, and heal everyone with her magical healing powers. Can Sabbi master her powers, before someone in the group gets serverely injured, even to the point of death?

Lory--- Lory was the shy one in the group. She always wore her hooded shirt, and long, baggy jeans. She could have easily been the most beautiful of the group, but was too afraid to crack out of her shell. Lory was the newest to the group, but graviated towards Chrys and Sean as her best friends. After the sleepover, Lory found herself in skimpy clothes. She wore extremely short shorts, and had a solid bra, with see-through cloth attached to it. She wore a cap on her head, with a hole in the back, where her hair spilled out into a ponytail. Lory was the genie, and her job was to get information from enemies through a spell of seduction. Will Lory ever be able to master the spell that helps draw the enemy in, or will her shyness bring out the worst, and destroy the group?

Sean--- Sean is a girl. She hates her name, thinking it is only for boys. Sean got teased constantly, until she met Celest, Sabbi, and Lory. Her only friend for a little while was Chrys, and that had created an unbreakable bond between the two of them. And it went without saying that Chrys was her best friend. Before the sleepover, Sean was normal. Then, she found herself in a tree-covered world, and she had the power to turn into a ghost. Her brain was bursting with the knowledge of everything in the world. She had so much brain power, the mystical ability to read minds came naturally to her. Her role in the group was to learn of the enemies tactics, and supply them with the knowledge they needed, and to sneak into enemy camps. Will the knowledge that helps the group so much be Seans downfall?