TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Last Bright Light of a Flame by WarlordJEREK

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.
Sandaime fell down as he sealed Orochimaru's arms within him. They burned at first. They were hotter then the brightest fire at first. Then, they began to slowly fizzle to a coldness and dissapeared. The pain in Sarutobi's chest was fading away as well. Even though it didn't go away completely, it was much better then before. Now he couldn't feel the cold metal brushing against his heart as it pumped its last final beats. The seal formed as he fell down to the floor. He wanted to take one last breath of the wonderful air that the trees of Konoha created. But that was not possible. One of his lungs were punctured and his throat was filled with blood. But it didn't matter. Just knowing that he'd stopped Orochimaru from destroying the land was good enough for him. Speaking of Orochimaru, he was shouting things at Sarutobi. He was probably saying, "Sarutobi! Sarutobi give me my arms back! THIS CANNOT BE THE END OF MY AMBITION!!" But Sarutobi couldn't hear him for he was already fading from the world. He was going away forever. He wasn't dissapointed at all about dying. It was his time. He was far too old and it was time for a new Hokage to rule this land. A Hokage even stronger then him. A Hokage that would protect the village to their last breath. But would be able to hold out longer then he had. The only reason that he had even come back to be the Hokage was because nobody could qaulify as a Hokage. Everyone wanted to protect the village, they just didn't have the strength to do it. Or so the council said. Sarutobi knew better then that. He knew that anyone could become Hokage if they worked hard to protect their village. Just wanting to protect the village and the people within it would give them the strength to pull it out in the end. Then Sarutobi began to think of all of the people he would be leaving behind once he died. He would be leaving behind everyone in the village for starters. But the people that he would really live behind were the ones that looked up to him the most, even if they didn't show it. Konohamaru was the first person that came to his mind. He could just see the tears streaming down his face when he got the news and at the funeral. Jiraiya, Kakashi, Gai, Anko, really just everybody that worked closest to him. They weren't just his worker bees. They were his friends. And last but not least, he would be leaving behind Uzumaki Naruto. Naruto would be sad but that would only make him train even harder. Sarutobi expected nothing less from the number one prankster ninja. Then, just before he faded, he looks death in the face and smiles.