TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


**The Naruto-Fic Poll** by prettypup

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: These are the first three questions of the Naruto-Fic Poll! Please post your opinion and answers.
This is the Naruto-Fic Poll! There are three questions in each chapter. The questions are all your average opinion poll questions usually starting with something like "What is your favorite...?" or "If you were stranded on a desert island with Gai-sensai...?" etc. So please post the answer to the poll in the reviews and in each new chapter i will post the results of the previous poll!

Ok let's start with the basics...

1. Who is your favorite character?
Ofcourse there are ALOT of characters to choose from, so for the multiple choice i will give a few that tend to be favorites. If none of these are your favorite, than just say who your favorite is in your review. You don't have to choose one of these if they're not your favorite.

A. Hinata
B. Gaara
C. Sakura
D. Itachi
E. Kakashi

Ok...I just kinda chose the favorites of my siblings and cousins so if you have a differant answer than just say so. My favorite is...TEMARI.

ok next question

2. Who is your favorite character who is not very important...?
So I understand this is a confusing question. What i mean is to think of some characters who have no real importance in the plot of the show or manga Naruto and choose which one is your favorite. Here are some examples

A.Inari's Mom (see not really a the first character that pops into your mind when someone asks "who is your favorite character?")
B.Gato's Henchmen
C. One of those Anbu dudes who were there when Orochimaru killed the 3rd Hokage
D. One of those people who are always at the left and right of the 3rd Hokage (probably his teammates or something)
E.The Ichiruka Ramen dude's daughter (his daughter, not him..cuz the ramen dude is like, the most awesome character)

Ok those are the first few that popped into my mind and my favoriets are the Anbu dudes becuase their masks are cute :P You can post your own but they have to be extremely un-important or they won't count.

Last question today

3.Who is your favorite animal character?
Easy question. If your think about it, there are alot of animal characters in Naruto.

A.Pakun
B.Akamaru
C.Ton-ton
D.Gamakichi, Gamatatsu, or Gamabunta
E. Haku's bunny or Rock Lee's squirrel from the Forest of Death

I know there are more, but here are the first ones I thought of. You can post different ones. My favorite...Pakun, Who doesn't fall in love with a little talking pug who says funny things...

"My paw are so soft an supple!!!!!!!!"

Ok thats todays last question. So if you read this, you better post your answers cuz otherwise that was a huge waste of your own time...

~prettypup :P