TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A sword stained with memories by crazyfangirl

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: man, i've really run outta ideas for Konoha High. =.= .. anyhoo. enjoy x)
"Aikon, come eat your breakfast!" The calm & sweet voice of Mairu Ichina called. Ichina smiled as she heared the familiar sounds of Aikon walking down the stairs. The green haired girl entered the kitchen in her full ninja attire. "Morning mama," she said. "Morning to you," Ichina backed. "Are you all prepared for the exams?" Ichina asked as she lay the bowl of cereal across the table towards Aikon.

Aikon nodded repeatedly. "I've studied for it. I've nothing to fear!" Aikon smiled, digging into the cereal. "I'd pass the exam, I promise you, I'd become a ninja so powerful yet kind, that I will surpass daddy and make him proud of me!" Aikon pointed her spoon at the frame behind Ichina. Aikon's father was an S-class ranked ninja whom passed away due to sickness a few years ago.

Ichina smiled and took a seat beside Aikon. "Daddy was an S-ranked ninja. Will you be able to surpass him?" She asked. Aikon nodded. "Of course. I'd be a great ninja! I'd save Konoha from any harm. I may not be a fighter at the moment, but I'd prove to you. I will become a ninja of you and daddy's standards!" Aikon said. "I'm sure you will," Ichina smiled.

"But.. what if you become an evil ninja?" Ichina asked. Aikon frowned. "I won't ever be an evil ninja, at worst, I'd never join a rebel group to take revenge on people." Aikon said. The green haired girl finished off her cereal and stood up. "I'm off, mummy. I'd do extremely well in the exams. Don't fret." Aikon assured her mother. Ichina smiled. She watched her 8 year old daughter walk out of the house, and her smile faded to a frown. Aikon had no idea what her bloodline could do. If she didn't learn to control it, she would be dangerous. Ichina bit her lip. 'what if she loses me.. and she turns her bloodline on?' Ichina looked up. Aikon turned back and waved.

Ichina waved back and stepped into the house. She grabbed her bloodstained sword. Ichina starred at it's blade. 'someday she will hold this. but i worry if she uses it for the wrong thing'. Ichina recalled the moment Aikon denied to becoming an evil ninja. 'I won't ever be an evil ninja, at worst, I'd never join a rebel group to take revenge on people' Ichina closed her eyes as she put the sword down. Then her eyes shot open and she grabbed the sword again. In the sword her reflection was shown, so was another 2 people.

-------

Aikon held onto the right side of her face, blood dripping onto her clothes, arms and her legs. The pain was excruciating. She had to check if her mother was alright. Bombs were everywhere. People wouldn't stop screaming. Aikon raced to her home one she heard sound of swords clanging on each other.

"Ma!!" She screamed. "Ma!!!"

Just then, strong arms grabbed her. Aikon struggled to let out a sharp scream. Then she noticed the person grabbing her was none other than Tsunade. "Tsunade-sensei!" Aikon exclaimed. Tsunade didn't reply, she starred at the wound on Aikon's right face. Blood. Lots of blood. Aikon didn't seem to care about the pain. "Where're my ma?" She asked, holding on Tsunade's right hand. Blood was painted onto Tsunade's hand.

A sword landed right in front of Aikon. She grabbed it. Her mother's sword. She looked up. Her mother lay motionlessly on the ground as a ninja pointed her sharp sword at her mother. Aikon's heart caught inside her throat, she couldn't let out a scream. "ma.." She mutterred. Aikon turned to Tsunade. "Sensei! You've got to help my mother!" She pleaded. Tsunade starred at the ground.

"Sensei!" Aikon cried. She narrowed her eyes, grabbed her mothers sword, and lunged at the ninja. "NOO!" She shouted. She stabbed the sword into the ninja's chest. She took out the sword. Her eyes started to turn to a deadly green. Aikon's hair grew longer. Tsunade turned around. She was petrified at the sight of the blood all around. Then she saw Aikon, turning into what she shouldn't be turning into. Tsunade slowly stood up.

Aikon lay the sword on the ground. For a moment, she stopped changing. She felt her mother's neck for a pulse.

no pulse.
nothing.
no pulse at ALL.

-------

Aikon had been treated by Tsunade. Her right side of the face had been severely cut. Aikon didn't care that the war was over. It had brought her mother along with it to the grave.

Everyone attended the funeral. So many people were killed during the incident.
Standing still in black, Aikon started to cry silently. When she reached her mother's grave, she fell on her knees and started to whine and scream.

The fellow ninja bent their heads down, crying silently.

"MAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

----------

Aikon had gone crazy. She was insane. She could only think about her mother. How Tsunade did nothing, and how useless she was. Aikon threw things all over. the sword next to her, she picked up the picture of her dad, mum & herself. There was a crack in the glass covering. She screamed a long and sharp scream, and threw her mother's sword, which hit into a picture of Tsunade.

Aikon stood up slowly. She gritted her teeth. Her hair started to grow. Her colourless eyes turned green. She grew claws. She walked to the sword and pulled it out. "Tsunade.." She growled. It wasn't her voice. It sounded like a totally different person.

A few ANBU people crashed into the house. "GET OUT!!!" She screamed in her demon voice. The ANBU surrounded her. One of them took out a syringe. "Aikon. Control yourself." The silver haired ANBU said. "SHUTUP!" She screamed. The scream was so loud, the ANBU squad was blown aback.

She grabbed the neck of a long haired girl. "MAKE ME STOP! YOU WOULDN'T EVEN LAST!!" She shouted. The silver haired ANBU lunged at Aikon.

Aikon felt a piercing pain in her leg. Letting go of the ANBU girl,she turned back to her normal self, her clothes ragged. The silver haired caught hold of her.

As he lay her on the ground. The ANBU squad took off their animal masks, the silver haired appearing to be Hatake Kakashi. "You're gonna be okay," He said nicely. Aikon closed her eyes.

Kakashi placed her sword beside her.

One of the ANBU walked to Kakashi and handed him a photograph. Kakashi's eyes widened. "We have to tell Tsunade about this." The picture revealed to be that of Tsunade, with the sword slash on her face.
-----

She woke up to realise she was in chains. her top was missing. and her chest was dressed in a single piece of cloth. She looked on the ground to see a strange shape surrounding her. "What's..going on?" She asked. The light was turned on.

Tsunade walked in. "I have to do this, Aikon. For your own safety and everyone else's safety." Tsunade said.

"Wait! I'm sorry! I can control my bloodline! Tsunade-sensei! Trust me!!" Aikon begged.

Tsunade stood behind Aikon. "Sorry." She said, eyes tightly closed.

"Curse seal!" Tsunade formed the seal on Aikon.
----------

now.

Aikon wakes up. Another dream from her past. Only that it was real, Aikon turned to her sword and grabbed it.

Today, Aikon thought to herself.

Tsunade shall die.