TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Middle School Ninja by Blurble

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hello everybody! As you might know, this is Rose, or Blurble. This entire story is going to be based on my own school year, so be prepared. I will tell you I got into some mischief this year... but you’ll have to read on to find out what it was ;). Everyone hates Sakura, I know that, but she’s the one I relate to the most. I’m not popular, I’m... not pretty. And I’m highly intelligent.
But why did I choose Neji to be her pairing? Because this year I befriended a highly intellectual, athletic friend. And we grew to be more than just friends.
So read on, laugh if you want. I laughed at myself some times. I give you permission. Happy reading!
Your friend, Blurble
Morning. Early morning. Irritating alarm clock in the distance...
Oh, mom, leave me alone! It’s sum-
Crap. I forgot. Can’t you tell I dispise school already? Yes, today was, unfortunately, the first day of school.
Y’know how there are those kids who absolutely adore shopping for supplies, new clothes and shoes, and backpacks? I hated it. I hated being dragged around by my mother, her asking which shirt I want, or which notebook. Whenever she asked I would just reply, “No.”.
But now I’m forced into that prison. Into those torturous classes with the insane teachers and annoying students.
So, dragging myself to the busstop, I went over the reasons, once again, why I hate school.
1. The teachers that won’t give you a break on anything.
2. The popular kids who always think they’re so much better than you.
3. Classes I hate.
4. Annoying children who insist on talking to you.
5. Being known as one of the biggest nerds in your class.

See what I get to look forward to? Hopefully Naruto will be back this year. Naruto and Tenten. Last year Naruto broke his leg and was out the last half of the year. I missed him. We didn’t get into any trouble that year.

Oh look, hell on wheels is coming down the street. Kids are already hanging out the windows.
As soon as I climbed on, I grabbed the seat next to Tenten. Her eyes were half closed and her chestnut hair was put up sloppily. She must’ve attacked her mother this morning.
“How’s your mom?”
“Hunh?”
“Did you kill her yet?”
A look of malice entered her tired eyes, “No, but I’m about to.”
Every stop, another kid got on. God, is my entire grade on this one bus? I doubted it. Maybe it just seems a lot because I dispise this crappy machine.
“Hey, look. Naruto’s back this year.”
I love Naruto.
...
Not like that!
I mean, like as a friend. We’ve been friends so long, that I don’t think I can love him that way. We’re more brother/sister.
So when he climbed on, I immediately stood up. His face brightened immediately as we made room for him.
“Naruto!” Tenten hugged him lightly, “How’ve ya been?”
“Cooped up.” A crooked smile came over him, “Hey, Sakura, long time no see.”
“I called you like a million times this summer.”
“I know, I ignored them on purpose.”
Why that little-
“Just kidding. I was in Italy.”
Both Tenten and I let our mouthes drop open.
“But you don’t even speak Italian!” Tenten threw her arms into the air.
I kept my silence for once as he began to explain.
“My mom speaks Italian. I met a nice girl while I was there. We’re still keeping in touch. What did you guys do over the summer?”
Tenten snorted, “Went to Six Flags like fifty times. And went to Camel Beach. That’s about it.”
“What about you, Sakura?”
“Sat around with the neighbors. Went to South Carolina and Long Beach Island.”
Just as Naruto was about to start talking again, the bus lurched to a stop and the doors opened.

Hellhole, here we come.

Alright, alright, shut up Principle Sarutobi. We don’t care that everybody goes to the gym and finds their homeroom. Well at least I don’t care.
Hey look, Chouji’s all excited. I don’t hate Chouji, but he’s just one of those kids who thinks school’s the greatest thing since fried chicken. Come on now dear, you couldn’t be more wrong.
Shikamaru being his lazy bum self. I really had nothing against him either.
The brothers, Itachi and Sasuke. Sasuke hated Itachi and Itachi treated him like he was four. At times, it was pretty funny. But Itachi always hung around with his other mates.
Hoshigaki Kisame, Deidara, and Tobi. They were probably the biggest group of misfits I’ve ever seen. And most of them were pranksters. Itachi had to be the only sane one in the group. I’m friendly with them when I want to be. Which isn’t very often.
Shino, Gaara, and Haku were probably talking about the latest music. They were in a band together, along with Gaara’s brother Kankurou who I couldn’t find at the moment.
Their sister, Temari, was in a crowd of guys already. She was such a tomboy, and always rejected the boys who asked her out. A rebel is what everyone called her.
Especially Ino’s crowd. Basically, that was her, Sasuke, Itachi, Deidara, Sai, and oddly enough, a new kid this year. That lucky newbie. Wonder if I can persuade him to join the dark side.
And I almost forgot. The Hyuuga cousins. Two of the quietest in the Honors class. Both of them were my friends, but lately, Neji’s been acting odd. Wonder why.
And here comes our decrepit principle.
“Listen up. This year, you will be going straight to your homerooms. No more lollygagging in the hallway and taking your sweet time. We’re cracking down on tardiness.”
Well that sucks. Can’t be late anymore, I suppose.
“Now go.”
Well, this year my homeroom was 742. Home of the most dreaded teacher of all. Ms.Mitarashi. That woman was so strict and cruel, I can’t even explain it. How come I’m always stuck with these teachers?
Tenten’s lucky, she got Ms.Yuuhi for homeroom. That woman is an angel to everyone.
And Naruto got Mr.Momochi. Supposedly he’s the math teacher this year. That oughta be fun.
Well, let the game begin, then I guess. School has officially started.