TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Real Sugar Baby by XxSasukeLovexX

[Reviews - 8]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto or anything related. This song is by DJ Rini. It also goes under the artist Sailor Moon which is also an anime that I do not own.
Alright, check test test test.
Hello? Are we ready to go here?



Naruto sang from the stage. It was time to show Sakura up for trying to act like him around Sasuke, because he was sick of it. She was never gonna win Sasuke over, she needed to give up because Sasuke was his. Kiba, Shikamaru and Gaara stood behind him. Naruto cleared his throat.



May I have your attention please?



Everyone of the remaining members of the rookie nine, Lee's squad, Kankuro and Temari directed their attention to the stage. "What?!" they all yelled in unison.



May I have your attention please?



Naruto asked. The audience then yelled "Yeah!"



Will the real sugar baby please speak up?
We're gonna have a problem here.

Ya'll act like you never heard a little white girl before,
Jaws all on the floor acting like you can buy me in a sugar store.




Naruto kept on singing. All the girls mouths were wide open. And Sasuke just stood there trying not to get a nosebleed from how sexy Naruto looked. He was wearing eyeliner and red eye shadow. His hair was straight and covered his eyes. He had on really tight jeans and a black t-shirt with a long white one underneath. Yeah, he deffinatly looked sexy. Kiba yelled "Cha Ching!" after Naruto finished his line before.



Cruising the halls
You must be looking for more
'Cause I'm bigger than that
And I wont be stuck on the floor.



Naruto continued to sing, Sakura looking extremely jealous as half of the guys had to hold back their nosebleeds. Sasuke finally left his nosebleed go. Naruto laughed at the site of Sakura being jealous. "Hahahahahahahaha" he laughed. Sakura yelled "What you laughin' at?" Naruto ignored her and kept singing.



You all talking like-
Oh wait, no way, you're kidding
She didn't just sound like who I thought she did, did she?



Naruto kept singing. To answer the question Shikamaru yelled "Yeah, yeah, yeah."



Hey, hey where's sugar?
"Where you at?" yelled Gaara.
I'm right here, sleeping in Moca's pocket.
Tehe, Ah.
Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar Baby.



Sugar Baby echoed after Naruto sung it. Sasuke had to hold himself back from attacking the blonde on stage and ripping his clothes off and fucking him right there. Sakura was so furious the vein in her overly large forehead looked like it would pop. Naruto had to stop from laughing. Then he continued to sing.



I'm sugar baby, the real sugar baby
All you other sugar babies are just immitating
So wont the real sugar baby,
Please jump up, please jump up, please jump up



Naruto jumped three times just so Sakura could see through her stupidness that he was indeed the real sugar baby. He was Sasuke's sugar baby.



'Cause I'm sugar baby, the real sugar baby
All you other sugar babies are just immitating
So wont the real sugar baby,
Please jump up, please jump up, please jump up



"Woah!" yelled Kiba, Shikamaru and Gaara. Naruto jumped again, three times. He really wanted to make sure she knew to back off his man. Sasuke stared and he couldnt believe he hadn't passed out from the blood loss yet.



Look at her walking around with her own crew,
"Mad Dog, Billy and Moca too." Naruto pointed to Kiba, then Shikamaru and then Gaara.
"She's so damn short though!" Naruto acknoledged himself.
"What!?" The three behind him yelled.
"Yeah..." Naruto sang smothly.



"That's my girl yo!" Sasuke yelled from the audience. All the girls had wide eyes as they stared back at Sasuke. That was when they actually noticed how short Naruto was.



And there's a million of us,
Just like me,
Fuss like me,
Just don't give a f-
"Oh I would never say that!" Naruto blushed and giggled.
"Sugar!" Kiba yelled.



Everyone moved to the very edge of the stage staring up at Naruto. Sakura stood there and pouted at the fact that Naruto was getting more attention than her, but hey, who does pay attention to her?



Dress like me,
Walk like me,
Have hair like me,
You just might be the next best thing.
But not quite me.



Sakura knew he was talking about her. Jiraiya suddenly appeared out of nowhere with Kakashi and they noticed the extremely sexy blonde on the stage singing. When they got closer, they noticed it was Naruto. Instantly both of them got nosebleeds. Jiraiya was jumping up and down saying "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!" over and over again. Kakashi actually put is Ichi Ichi Paradise down for once and stared at the singing blonde. Sasuke noticed and attack Jiraiya. Naruto continued to sing while Sasuke beat up Jiraiya in cloud of dirt.



I'm sugar baby, the real sugar baby
All you other sugar babies are just immitating
So wont the real sugar baby,
Please jump up, please jump up, please jump up



Kiba, Shikamaru and Gaara, moved their way up the stage while dancing and was now standing in front of Naruto, of course being to tall, they weren't able to see him.



'Cause I'm sugar baby, the real sugar baby
All you other sugar babies are just immitating
So wont the real sugar baby,
Please jump up, please jump up, please jump up



The blonde continued to sing the rest of that line. Then he noticed all they guys were in front of him and spoke up.



Oh and could the rest of you please lie down? 'Cause I cant see anything.

They guys backed behind the blonde.

Thanks!
Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar baby-



Nobody seemed to notice that Sasuke had finished fighting Jiraiya. Naruto was cut off when Sasuke attacked him not being able to hold back the temptation to rip his clothes off. Sasuke started to rip his clothes off along with Naruto's. Everyone stared shocked for about a minute and when it finally hit them what was going on, they walked away leaving Sasuke to rape Naruto. Well actually....it wasnt rape because Naruto wanted it. A lot. Sakura had now lost her Sasuke-kun forever! Mwahahaha.