TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Nobody's Home by Hollow_Trinity

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto, but I will, dammit! This, as well as many other stories, are my 'rejuvination' stories. Since I was gone in New Zealand for a month, I couldn't post them. And note to some of you:

A. This isn't a yuri! READ THE DESCRIPTION! Girls sometimes have deep friendships, is all.

B. Tayuya is NOT an OC, she is the only female member of the Sound Five, the one Shikamaru fought.

This is just a very, very long one shot. ^^
Shoes pounded heavily on the pavement, pink hair flying through the air. Passersby glanced at the girl who roughly shoved her way through the crowd. Some snorted in disgust at the sneaker soles that flapped freely in the breeze, along with the grimy, torn jeans that loosely covered long, thin legs. Others noticed the tears streaming down the mud-stained face, but decided to ignore it. After all, what did one 14 year-old mean to them?

Temari glanced outside her bedroom window, looking up from the IM message she was sending to TenTen. A pink-haired girl lay on a wooden bench, one arm under her head, the other drooping lazily down her side. The blonde girl jumped slightly at the noise made by TenTen’s response. Her fingers shaking slightly, she typed ‘brb’ and walked up to the window. She only knew one girl with pink hair, and that was Sakura. They were great friends, in fact. This girl was different. Her hair was longer, and she had on a black hat with three metal bands curling around the sides and from the top. Her clothes were a lot rattier, too. Instead of sandals, this girl had on old, black Chucks. Her jeans were ripped and old. A pink camo tank top covered her chest. Temari wondered who she was. She looked her age, maybe a little younger. As she looked out the window, the girl stood and began to run away. With a gasp, Temari noticed tears streaming down her cheeks. With a shiver, she returned to her computer, and began to talk to TenTen about the VH1 special on Gwen Stefani that was coming on TV that night.

The next day, as Temari walked through the village, she saw the girl again. While Temari was wearing her new miniskirt and fishnet leggings, the girl was wearing the exact same clothes as yesterday. She was sitting in an alleyway, clutching her left arm. Temari craned her head to see what had happened. Blood drizzled in between the muddy fingers, and a stained, red knife lay on the ground. The blonde gasped, and walked into the alleyway. As she hesitantly walked towards the girl, she reached out a hand and placed it on the shuddering shoulder. The girl turned her head sharply towards Temari, and she withdrew her hand quickly. “What’s wrong?” The strange girl snarled. “Fuck off.” She growled. Temari scowled at the harsh language, and said, “I just want to help you..” The girl glared at her. “I told you to fuck off!” She shouted, and slapped Temari on the face with her bloody hand, and ran off before the blonde could do anything. She wiped her finger on her cheek, smearing the bloody mark. This girl had some problems; she could tell. With a frown, she began to return home to clean her face.

Tayuya sobbed into her hands, running her fingers through her pink hair. Her tank top fluttered in the breeze. “Where do I belong?” she asked to no-one in particular. She tightened the laces on her shoes, tears streaming down her face. Everyone had rejected her, where could she go? She wiped her eyes, and began to walk off. “Fuck the world…” she muttered.

That evening, Tayuya pounded her fists on the door to the local apartments. They opened a crack, the space limited by a deadbolt lock. “Whaddaya want, kid?” A gruff voice asked. “Orochimaru-san; please let me rent an apartment!” Tayuya shouted. She heard the deadbolt unlock, and the door opened. A tall, thin man with long, black hair stood in the doorway. “You ain’t got the money, I can’t let you.” “I…I can get the money!” She pleaded, hoping she would finally get a home. “Unless you’re gonna rake 2000 piles of leaves to be able to rent an apartment for a month, I can’t let ya.” He began to close the door. Tayuya shoved half of her body in the middle, stopping him. “Please, I beg of you, Orochimaru-san!!” She cried, attempting to get into the buiding. Orochimaru opened the door suddenly, and shoved Tayuya out. “No means no, kid!!” He shouted, and planted his fist in the side of her head. With a groan, the girl landed on the pavement. “Orochimaru-san!” She shouted, but the man responded with shoving his foot in the middle of her stomach. With a hack, she coughed blood all over her chest. “Get outta here!!!” The man screamed, and Tayuya got up and began to run away. Orochimaru growled, and returned to his house. The girl glanced back at his house with a grimace before continuing to run away.

A few days later, Temari saw the girl a third time. She frowned slightly. The girl was lying on the grass in the park, her eyes closed. Temari walked over, her sandals clicking on the pavement. She knelt next to the girl, examining her. Blood covered her chest, and drizzled from her mouth. One of her arms was flopped over her chest. The blonde gently lifted it away from the bloodstained tank top and set it down on the soft grass. She slowly smoothed out the fabric to reveal the imprint of a shoe. Temari gritted her teeth. Who had caused this girl so much pain? With soft fingers, she lifted the bottom of the tank top up, revealing bare skin. Watching the closed lids of the girl, she lifted it just below her ribs. A large, purple wound pierced her skin, blood oozing from the creases in her stomach. With a grimace Temari placed the sweatshirt back to it’s original spot, and lifted the girls’ arm back on her chest. Suddenly, the girl opened her eyes, and snapped her hand around Temari’s wrist. “What the hell are you doing here, bitch?” She growled. “I just wanted to see what happened to you.” “I’ve told you before…” Tears began to drip from her eyelids. “Fuck off…” The blonde frowned. “Are you alright? I just want to make sure you aren’t hurt…” “Dumb-ass blonde… get the fuck outta here!!!” “But are you o-“ “FUCK OFF!!” The girl screamed. Temari frowned. “If you’re going to deny help, then deny ever having a friend.” She said, and curtly walked off. Tayuya was left sitting in the grass, tears stinging her eyes. Everyone was staring at her, wide-eyed. She couldn’t cry, not now… not while everyone was watching her. “Well…” she growled at them. “Do like her and fuck off!!” She screamed at them, and ran off into the park, gritting her teeth.

That afternoon, the sun was shining weakly over the treetops and buildings. Tayuya waited outside a pair of large, wooden doors, sitting on the concrete ground. A bell rang within the building, and within five minutes, high school students began to pour out of the doors. She grabbed the wrist of one of the students, pulling them towards her. The boy gasped as his lips crashed into hers. “What the hell-“ he managed to say before she pulled his head towards her. He grabbed her shoulders and wrenched her away. “Kimimaro-“ she said, grabbing his hands. “Tayuya, I told you. It’s over.” “Please…” she sobbed. “Please…help me….” The boy sighed. “Don’t try and fool me with that. I realized a long time ago that I shouldn’t have even fallen for it the first time.” “Kimimaro, no! It’s not like that… I’ve gone through hell since then! That was the start of the shittiest time of my life! Look what I’ve done to myself!!” She turned her left arm over, revealing several scars and knife marks. Kimimaro frowned. “You know that my parents have been dead since I was a baby! You know what it’s like…” Tayuya said, tears pouring down her cheeks. “Tayuya…” Kimimaro said firmly. The girl looked up at him. “Leave.” He said. Tayuya gasped. “No! You don’t mean-“ The boy sighed. “Get out of my life.” She scowled. “You bastard…” She turned around and ran, sobbing. Kimimaro sighed, grabbing his backpack. “It’s for your own good, Tayuya…”

Tayuya sat in a tree, gnawing on the knuckle of her index finger, tears streaming down her face. "I've got to be strong..." She told herself, ignoring the trickle of blood drizzling from her finger. She removed her sharp teeth, and glanced at the deep, purple teeth marks. "I'm just a fucked-up kid... but I've got to do something... anything... to prevent myself from going crazy." She wiped her tears gently. "God dammit, why does the world have to hate me?!" She jumped down from the tree, landing in a crouched position, and took off at a run. Images of a riot flashed through her mind, and flashes of suicide, but she pushed those away. She couldn't kill herself, no... not now.

Temari sat on the side of the large office building in the center of town. This was her favorite thinking spot. That girl... that was all she could think about. She had problems, a lot. And she needed to mend them. But how could she do that? It was like trying to steal meat from a wolf. The blonde stood up, looking over the busy city in front of her. "I just hope she doesn't do anything drastic before I can get to her."

A teenage boy sat on the ground in the park. His white locks fell in his eyes. "Tayuya..." He murmered. "Tayuya, I'm sorry." A tear fell from his eye. "I'm sorry... I should have helped you... but I treated you like shit and threw you out. Why did I do that? Why?!" He swiftly removed a bone from his shoulder and stabbed in into a nearby tree. "Damn you, you little brat... now I can't find you..." He stood up. "Well, you can stay away!"

Tayuya ran through the town, a cold sweat covering her body. "God, it feels like I am going mad..." She thought. It was as though she was losing faith in herself, losing faith that she could find her place. She had fallen from grace, and there was no way to stop it. There was no way to find help. Nowhere to go. No-one to go to. No home. Nobody was home.

Temari grabbed the wrist of a passersby, and pulled them out of the crowd. She had timed it perfectly. The girl was standing out to the side of the street. Temari dragged her into an alleyway, away from the noise. "God dammit, you blonde dumbass! What do you want?!" Temari scowled. Time to fight fire with fire. "I just want to help you. Anytime you're asked for help, you deny it! You deny it because you think you can go on by yourself! That you need no-one! Well, you can't! You just can't do that!" Temari shouted at her, staring deep into the onyx eyes that now held fear and confusion instead of rage. The girl looked down at the ground, fighting back tears. "Please...understand this..." The girl said quietly, and looked up at Temari. "I-I...I need you to help me... please, I realize that now!" Tears now began to pour down her cheeks. "I don't want any more of it! No more rejection, no more hatred! I need someone..." Temari felt herself on the verge of tears. This girl seemed so simple, but underneath the angry and aggressive exterior, there was a delicate and fragile interior. Temari gave the girl a hug, holding her head against her shoulder with one hand. "There, there... it's alright... I can help you." "It's just that I'm lost inside..." The girl said in between sobs. "My name is Tayuya." She said, wiping her eyes as she released from the hug. "My name's Temari." "Temari..." Tayuya tried it out, and liked it.

"Temari; thank you."