TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hot Ramen by SasukesxNaruchanx

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Hot Ramen

Sasuke's eyes blinked open, and he glanced at the clock beside his bed. "It's only nine thirty?" He complained, rolling out of bed and heading for the shower. He dropped his boxers, then stepped in the shower, turning the water on at a lukewarm temperature.


The Uchiha quickly stepped out of the shower, went to his closet, and pulled out a blue shirt and a pair of black shorts. He then grabbed his ninja gear and headband, and dressed. He looked one last time at his clock once he had finished.


'It's only ten yet. Maybe that sexy dob- what?! where did that come from. He's not sexy. . .' Sasuke thought, shaking his head before leaving his house and heading for Ichiraku's.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once he was there, Sasuke met up with Naruto. "Hey, Sasuke-teme!" The blonde said loudly, grinning. "Dobe. . . you're too loud." Sasuke said, slapping his palm on his forehead, a definite sign of a headache. Naruto smirked.


'That hot teme has a headache.' Naruto thought, not realising he had added the word hot. 'Wait. . . did I just call him hot? He's not that hot. Besides, I like Sakura-chan. . . Do I? Do I really like girls. . . yeah. Of course I like girls.' Naruto thought, turning his head toward Sasuke, a terrified look on his face.


"Old man!! I'll have the Miso pork Ramen!" Naruto yelled, and the Ramen shop owner quickly brought his food. The blonde yelled a quick 'Itadakimasu' before digging in. Sasuke turned to watch Naruto eat.


'Naruto. . . he's such a sloppy eater. . . it's actually kinda hot. . . What!! No, it's not. . . it's really hot. . . No. It's not hot. . . He's so hot. I wanna reach over and. . . No, you don't. that's wrong. . . His tongue, his lips. . . I wanna kiss him. . .yeah.' Sasuke leaned slowly closer to the Blonde, but he suddenly backed away again.'


'No. don't kiss him. He'll probably kill me if I do. . .But it's so tempting. I just wanna- No, no, no. . . stop thinking those nasty thoughts. . .But, it'd be fun. I'd. . . No!' Naruto stopped eating, and Sasuke quickly averted his gaze. "I'd like another Miso pork Ramen, old man!!"Naruto said loudly. Sasuke winced slightly.


Once Naruto had finished his second bowl of Ramen, Sasuke was trying hard not to kiss him. 'I can't do it. . . no, I can't kiss Naruto, even if he's sexy. . . Yes, I have to. . .' Sasuke started leaning toward Naruto again.


"U-uh. . . Sasuke-teme. . . what are you-" Naruto blushed, feeling Sasuke's breath on his face. Sasuke brushed his lips against Naruto's, Then quickly pulled away. Naruto's eyes widened with shock.


"S-sasuke. . .D-did you just-" ". . .Sh-shut up, dobe. . ." Sasuke quickly cut him off. Naruto's eyes were still wide. In fact, they were wider, if possible.


"You just kissed me, didn't-" "Shut up, dobe!" Sasuke cut him off again, this time whacking him over the head. Naruto turned his head to glare, but caught Sasuke's eyes. He reached over, and, just before he could kiss Sasuke, Sasuke kissed Him, again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how's the story? Like it? I know the ending's a bit chopped off, but I had no more ideas. Be sure to check out my other fic, it's much better!


SasukesxNaruchanx