TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Candy Corn by static shakedown

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Candy Corn

Disclaimer: Masashi Kishimoto owns Naruto, I don’t. I also don’t own M&Ms or Alice in Wonderland, but I do own this story. Yay for the little things.

--

“Halloween’s coming soon.” said Sasuke, looking over at Hinata who was making tea in the kitchen.

“Mm, I know... W-would you like to go trick-or-treating together this year?” She grabbed the tea kettle and poured two cups of tea into two mugs and brought them to the couch where Sasuke was seated and sat down next to him.

“Trick-or-treating?” he gave her a skeptical look before helping himself to some tea. “I haven’t gone trick-or-treating since I was, what? Nine years old?”

Hinata scooted closer to Sasuke and poked him below the ribs, “Since you were nine?! W-Why not? Halloween is the best holiday of all time.”

Sasuke’s reply was a raised eyebrow and another sip of tea. “That’s your favorite holiday? I thought it was Christmas.”

Hinata sat-up on the couch, resting on her knees. “How c-can you even think about comparing Halloween to Christmas? Christmas, the lame-excuse-for-a-holiday, when not about getting presents, is about guilting other people into giving presents.” said Hinata with a determined look on her face. She glanced over at Sasuke and saw that he wasn’t really paying attention, but instead was surfing through the television channels. She sighed and slid her legs off the couch to sit like a normal person.

“W-w-ell, we’re trick-or-treating this year.” she said calmly. Sasuke threw an arm over her shoulder and she snuggled closer to him shyly. “I like Christmas.” he murmured with a lopsided grin, which then turned to a smirk, “If we go trick-or-treating, does that mean you’ll take your sweater off?”

“H-h-hey I don’t wear it all the t-time.” she said with faint blush, “Only when...” her sentence trailed off and a sly, cheeky grin was plastered on her face, “H-how about this, if you’ll agree to go trick-or-treating with me I’ll let you choose my costume, but only if I can pick yours.” Sasuke looked over at Hinata to give her yet another skeptical look. Externally Hinata looked completely innocent, but on the inside, she was teeming with laughter at the idea of Sasuke...as a very giant, very blue, M&M.

“Whatever.” said Sasuke, going back to the T.V. show, unaware of where Hinata’s thoughts were leading to.

--

“Here’s fifty dollars for you,” Hinata said, placing the money in his hands, “and fifty dollars for me.” she pocketed her half of the money.

Sasuke and Hinata were in the back of a large party supplies store that had two whole walls set-up for Halloween. The two walls had pictures of what the costumes they had in-store were and sales associate were standing by to go to the inventory and get the packaged costumes.

“I’ll wait up for you at the front of the store!” said Hinata with a wink heading for the humor section in search for an M&M costume.

“Just make sure it’s not a girl’s costume.” Sasuke said at Hinata’s retreating form. She raised her hand as a sign that she had heard him.

--

“Hnn,” he scratched the back of his head, “what am I going to get her?”

“Egyptian princess? No. Alice in Wonderland? No. Evil clown?” Sasuke paused to shudder at the thought, “Hell no.”

He was still strolling back and forth the aisle looking for a costume when Hinata rushed passed him. He looked up and saw she had what looked like some sort of gigantic...blue...thing. She quickly paid at the counter and before she exited the front of the store, flashed him a big smile while waving the front picture of the package which showed a man wearing a ridiculous M&M costume.

Before he could even give her an icy glare, she had speed-walked her way out of the store, leaving a very pissed off Sasuke.

“Oh she is so dead.” he said as he was going to walk out of the store and demand that she return it, but before he did, a bright red sign stopped him. Below the teenager’s Halloween costumes section there was a small portion of costumes all under the section called ‘Hot. Hot. Hot.’.

“Heh, Hinata does deserves a taste of her own medicine.” said Sasuke in a very evil tone before turning to address a sales clerk nearby.

“Excuse me miss, can I please have one ‘Super sexy nurse’ costume? Thank-you.”

...This year’s Halloween was definitely going to be interesting.

--

A/N: Hah okay this story was pretty pointless and stupid but it popped into my head today as I went shopping for a Halloween costume. I walk into the store and they have walls dedicated to just costumes, BUT THEY ARE ALL SLUTTY. Sheesh, can’t I be a witch without being half naked?