TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Jashin Family by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 34]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Honestly no clue how this started Im just the messenger...I doo know it is Kendra's fault...somehow....
It was two years ago when the beginning of the end occurred. Two years ago something was triggered that would eventually cause mass stupidity and violence amongst already screwed up families. And it was all caused by the lack of a pony.

“I want a pony!” the raven screamed. She was already twelve going on thirteen and yet the child had gotten it in her head she needed a pony.

“You cannot have a pony!” her parents screamed at her as she growled.

“Just let her have the fucking pony! Oni is giving me a headache,” an older girl screamed back from the other room.

“See?! Jess-nee agrees with me!” Oni squeaked. “Now get me a pretty pink pony so I can ride it once and sell it to make glue!”

The entire household peeked around doors and couches to stare at the girl including her mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, grandpa, and three cousins twice removed, one of which had died but had been brought back and then removed again. Awkward family? You’ve seen nothing yet.

“Sure, Oni… Whatever you say,” the brunette known as Jess said before going back to her room to type up a new story she was working on about feuding families with powers and stuff.

Everyone else on the other hand screamed a resounding no at the girl who growled and hissed, “You all watch it! I will get my revenge!” And with that the teen stormed to her room and slammed the door. Various sounds like a welder and other things were heard and she occasionally peeked out her door before retreating inside but the family tried to ignore it.

The next day jess came home from work and immediately shut herself in her room for two reasons. Computer. And hiding from insane younger sister.

She heard a crash outside her room and when she went to open the door she found it barred shut. Screams and crashes came from the house outside the door before Jess managed to push aside the barricade on her door.

The smell of blood hit her nose fast as she saw one figure standing alone in the flickering lights of the house. “Oni?” she called. “What did you do?”

Oni turned to look at her holding a homemade sword like object. “They wouldn’t get me a pony. So I sacrificed them to Jashin-sama, Jess-nee. But you, you said they should get me a pony, so Oni doesn’t have to sacrifice you,” the girl said as though she was explaining why the sky was blue and the grass was green.

Jess stumbled back, “You’re insane!”

“Nee-chan?” Oni stepped towards Jess and Jess stumbled back again.

“Get away!”

“But we’re family!” Oni screamed.

“No! I’m not and never will be family to the likes of you!” Jess looked around the destroyed house seeing her mother, her father, a piece of her cousin twice removed who died only to be brought back and removed again. “You killed them all! You’re a demon!”

Oni rolled her eyes, “DUH! My name is Oni genius,” she giggled as she stuck the sword in the couch side and approached her sister again.

Jess threw something at Oni who didn’t notice until the leather bound text had smacked her in the face. “Get away from me! Get a new family! Only one more fucked up than you could ever except you, you monster! I’ll start a new family! Without you!” Jess continued to scream before she ran from the blood drenched house and far from what she had called home.

Oni blinked as she tried to recover from the smack to her head via giant ancient text. She sat on the ground and looked around. “Oni is an orphan?” There was silence until, “AWSOME!”

--

This brings us to the real beginning of the story, though that was the beginning of the end. Oni, after two years of her first sacrifice to her god Jashin, had found herself still homeless. She only owned her homemade sword and a box which she called home. As she sat in her home-box she heard people approaching her.

A young man, not that older than herself, approached with three girls clinging to his arms. Oni was going to snort and mutter about pimping being against her religion when she heard one of the girls call him Kaasan. … KAASAN?

And was that… she looked around the group to see a dog trailing them and it… talked? Oni blinked in confusion until the man and the girls stopped in front of her box. Immeditaly the three girls screamed, “Kaasan!? Can we keep it?!”

Oni looked up wide eyed. It would be an interesting day.