TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Gunslinger by Kaji

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ah ^_^

Hello!

I need to know who should be The Gunslinger... please tell me if you'd like someone ^_^ Thankee-sai! Enjoy and please review!
The Man in Black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed.

This desert was as all deserts are, bleak and featureless, save for the vast mountains peering out from the horizon. The sun shone and baked the sand, and along with it the man who traveled through this barren place.

His feet fell and rose on the hardened sand at an even, stolid pace, the water skins hanging from his shoulders sloshing to the pace of his stride. The plain clothes upon his back, faded to the nothing color of rain, silently shuffled along.

The Gunslinger kept pace over a large, hardened dune, and paused at the top. His grenadier's eyes could see in the distance, a three days walk, a speck... civilization. He ran his hands along the smoothed, ancient sandal-wood grips of the two revolvers slung low on his waist. He had to have been here. The Man in Black must have gone through that town. Ka. Yes, Ka.

The Gunslinger continued forward again, not stopping until night fell upon the desert, chilling it to the core. Up ahead in the darkness, that familiar pattern in the sand, one he had seen many a time. The Gunslinger stepped to the ash, hardened upon the sand, and rubbed in between his thumb and forefinger. His ashes, his fire. He was getting closer.

He would find him. Ka.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you enjoyed! ^)^ BTW! You will learn what "Ka" means later if you don't already ^^. Please review and tell me who should be The Gunslinger! Thankee-sai!