TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bored by Ph34r 7h3 cu73 0n3s

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Enjoy?
Chapter 1: Boredom Makes You Do Crazy Things

"KARINA GIVE ME BACK MY SHUKAKU PLUSHIE!" Kari screamed through the bathroom door on the second floor of the hotel they were staying at in Konoha.

"No I WANT IT," Karina screamed back from the inside of the bathroom.

She had finally managed to steal it while the sand shinobi had been asleep in her bedroom she wasn't about to give it up now.

It hadn't been easy either. Mostly due to the fact that Kari had been sleeping with the toy held tightly in her arms.

It wasn't her fault though; there was nothing else to do.

Flashback:

"Hey Aurora, Yumi, Kohana, Zim,"

The four looked at their brunette friend at the sound of their names.

"Hmm?"

"Yes?"

"What?"

"Yeah?"

(Aurora said 'hmm' Yumi said 'yes' Kohana said 'what' and Zim said 'Yeah')

They had been sitting in the living room of the hotel for hours now. Playing a never-ending game of monopoly.

It starts out fun and all, but after four or five of it you get pretty sick of it.

"First of all, Aurora you owe me $500 for landing on Park Place with my hotels on it." Karina continued boredly.

"Butt hole," Aurora replied bitterly before taking out her last five hundred dollar bill and handing it to Karina.

Karina smiled sweetly as she took the bill from her friend's hand.

But she looked over at her friends her smile faded slightly.

She owned both Park Place and Boardwalk and yet she was only in third place.

Kohana was in first place and working as banker and most likely cheating. Second place, went to Zim who had the most money, fourth was Yumi because she bought all the property she landed on, and last place went to poor Aurora who had no luck whatsoever when it came to games of any sort. (A lot like Tsunade.)

"And second I'm bored let's do something else,"

"Yeah," Aurora seconded.

"You’re just saying that cuz you’re losing," Kohana complained.

"Nu uh I'm saying it because we've been at it for hours and it's boring us all to death," the white haired shinobi protested.

"And your just saying that cuz your winning," Zim added.

"Yeah I'm booored," Yumi whined but rolled the dice anyway and grimaced when she got snake eyes.

"Dammit," Kohana said when Yumi landed one space away from her Marvin Gardens and bought the last one from that set.

"Oww," she said when Zim slapped her hand for cursing.

"Anyway, I know something we can do," Karina says evilly as she took her turn and landed on a community chest and won a get out of jail free card.

"Well what is? We already played DDR, Twister, Trouble, Go Fish, Old Maid, Speed, Uno, and Spades. There isn't really that much left to do," Aurora answered as she rolled the dice and landed on a different community chest.

She sighed as she read the words printed on the small cardboard card.

Go directly to jail. Do not pass go.

Frowning she moved her rocking horse shaped piece to the 'in jail' spot. She was seriously going to lose soon.

'At least if I go bankrupt we won't have to play this dumb game anymore,' she thought to herself,'

"Alright let's go into Yumi's mom's room and steal her Shukaku plushie,"

Everyone in the room ceased their playing and stared at the shorthaired girl.

"DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?" Kohana roared

"We're bored not suicidal," Yumi said shaking her head.

Everyone knew she loved that plushie more than her daughter did Yumi and probably more than her husband Gaara did.

"Well, I'm gonna do it whether you guys help me or not. We need some excitement we've been sitting on our butts for hours. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I HAD THAT KIND OF ATTENTION SPAN!" she yelled kicking the game board scattering money and cards everywhere.

"Nice," Kohana laughed.

"Your right," said Zim standing up "about the needing excitement thing I mean. Not about stealing Kari's plushie. I happen to enjoy living, thank you very much."

"You’re welcome," Aurora replied as Zim started towards the front door.

"Hey," Yumi said in realization after the dirty blonde girl had walked out the door "She left without helping us clean up,"

"Yeah," said Kohana "I'm goin to go get her,"

And with that the purple haired girl was out the door as well.

Aurora glared at the door as she started sorting out the money and putting it away.

"She's not coming back,"

Yumi shook her head again and put her flaming red hair in a ponytail as she started putting all the cards and pieces in the box.

"Well so are you guys gonna help me or what?" Karina started again "Guys?"

She turned around when she heard no answer only to fine the monopoly game completely put away and an empty room.

"Fine,"

End Flashback

So she had in turn, kept to her word and pried the small stuffed animal from the fifth Kazekage's wife's death grip and made away with it.

But she had made one fatal mistake.

Thinking that it would take a while for the spouse to awaken from her loud sleep talking slumber (Though it was more like sleep threatening. She was almost scared out of doing her little prank by all the very colorfully worded phrases erupting from the sleeping woman's mouth.) She had decided to take a shower before making her get away.

"KARINA!!!"

"Oh man Gaara probably told her," She grimaced "He's probably enjoying this."

He had been standing right there when she carefully pried the stuffed animals from his wife's clutches. She should have known he was gonna tell when he smirked and told her "Good luck," as she was leaving.

"KARINA QUIT TALKING TO YOURSELF AND HAND OVER THE PLUSHIE," Kari screamed and then added evilly "AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I'VE GOT YOUR CLOTHES,"

Her eyes widened as she looked around the bathroom.

She groaned.

‘This is not good,' she said wrapping a small white towel around her figure.

She had to find a way out of there and to her clothes.

WHAM

Karina looked over at the door that Kari was now ramming against with all her might.

The wood began to splinter and she began to panic.

Her brown eyes scanned the room for any means of escape.

Then she spotted a window in the corner of her eye.

"I'm saved," she though to herself in relief as she saw a large tree leading from the window to the ground.

--------------------------------------

"Hey do you really think we shoulda just abandoned Karina like that. Do you think she can handle something that big on her own?" Aurora inquired as her, Yumi, and Kohana walked down the road side by side with the sun beating down on them.

"If she wants a premature death than by all means let her have it," Kohana replied dully sticking her arms behind her head.

"Omg it's so hot," Yumi complained slumping foreword and completely ignoring the conversation that had just started.

"Yeah we noticed," said Kohana.

"Yeah but it's true. I'm going to melt," Aurora said dramatically. Crouching down lower and lower with each step, making it look as if she was getting smaller "And I think we should go back and make sure she's okay and maybe try and calm Kari down."

"How do we know she even did it," asked Kohana.

"Oh she did it,"

The three girls turned around at the sound of the familiar voice to see Zim standing beside two tall long black haired girls. One with onyx eyes and the other with red ones.

"Zathura? How do you know?" Yumi asked the onyx eyed one cocking her head to side.

"Me and Kairi were just over there,"

"And what did you see?” Aurora asked her mother seriously fearing for her friend’s life

"Absolutely nothing," Kairi answered for her, as she tried to keep from laughing "We were about to go over there and look for you guys but when we were about 10ft away we started hearing some very loud screaming. And very few of the sentences were without curse words and threats so we decided to steer clear."

"And as we were walking away we ran into Zim and she told us what was going on." Zathura finished "Aurora I can't believe you just left her like that,"

"Yes Aurora," Kairi said shaking her head mockingly "I can't believe you would do such a thing. We are very disappointed with your behavior,"

Aurora stared blankly at her mother and then at her sister who was now saying something about thinking they raised her better than that.

"Well then someone go back and check on her," Kohana said simply.

At this everyone turned their heads toward Yumi, who seemed oddly interesting in a beetle that was scuttering(A/N: You know I tried that word by accident and I thought it was fun to say but it was supposed to be scurrying) across the ground looking for an escape from the hot sun that was scorching the ground.

She looked up as she sensed the five pairs of eyes that were staring holes into her.

"What?" she asked before she realized what the purple haired girl had just suggested "Wait. Nu uh. There is no way I'm going back there until I'm sure of the outcome,"

"But she's your mother," Zim whined wanting to make sure she wasn't the one being sent to her doom.

"So," Yumi said shrugging.

"Alright peoples that's enough," Aurora interrupted "We have to look at this logically, okay."

Everyone averted their eyes from the red haired shinobi and stared blankly at the white haired one.

'Logically?'

"Alright so we can assume that Karina is already dead for many obvious reasons," Aurora explained using her scientific voice "So if we do go. We go to help Kari. She is our friend too and she's going to need help getting rid of the body o.k. Though we will mourn the death of our dear Karina. We'll have a ceremony for her in whatever ditch we throw her in, after we get rid of any evidence linking us or Kari to the crime. Now if we think this out carefully we might be able to pin out someone else. Sasuke or Ino maybe..."

"Not Sasuke," Kohana said as Aurora stared off into space thinking everything out carefully "Ino I'm fine with."

Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Alright then then that's settled," Aurora said snapping out of her thoughts "Now I'll tell you the plan on our way to find Ino."

The white haired girl turned around and starting marching off.

"Wait that's stupid," Kairi interrupted and Aurora stopped to turn around to look at her older sister "If we throw the body in ditch someone's gonna find it. We gonna have to bury it somewhere."

"How about under Ino's porch or near the flower shop," suggested Zathura.

"If we put it in any of those places Ino's parents might get blamed instead of her," Zim pointed out.

" Not if we do it right," Kohana added.

"YOU GUYS. We don't even know if she's dead yet," Yumi sighed.

"Hey we're tryin to help you, ok," Kairi said pointing "We are trying to make it so your mother doesn't go to jail. And so the alliance Sand has with Konoha won't be sabotaged because the Kazekage's wife decided to murder an innocent Leaf nin over a stuffed animal."

"Yeah but... I still think we should find out whether or not she's dead before we go trying to pin it on someone else." Yumi says.

"Ugh fine then," Aurora started "Due to the issues that we have recently shed light upon we'll split up. Now there's six of us so we'll split up into groups of two. One group to go find a suitable place and dig a hole. One to find Ino and come up with a way to blame her. And the last one to go identify the body. Everybody got it? Good. Now let's decide the groups and who goes where. Starting with the group to go back to the hotel to Kari and the body."

Everyone, once again, stared at Yumi.

She glared back at them "I already told you. I'M. NOT. GOOIINNGG."

"But she's your mom,"

"So?"

"Umm didn't we already go through this?"

"What if we did? We didn't decide who goes yet,"

"Well then how about no one goes,"

"No someone has to go,"

"Why?"

"Because,"

"Because what,"

"One of you idiots just volunteer,"

"Why don't you volunteer butt hole,"

"No butt holes,"

"Buttmunchers,"

"Your mom,"

"Your dad,"

"Your grandma,"

"PICKLES!!"

"BANANAS!"

"FIREWOOD,"

"Oh my,"

"What?"

"Fine let's play rock paper scissors,"

"O.k fine,"

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOOT," they all called together.

"HA!! I WIN," Aurora yelled enthusiastically.

"What? What is that?" asked Yumi pointing to the white haired girl's hand. She had her thumb and pointer finger in the shape of a circle.

"A well."

"A Well?"

"Yeah. Everything falls into the well, so I win,"

"We're playing Rock, Paper, Scissors. Not Rock, Paper, Scissors, Well," said Kohana.

"And besides what would beat well?" asked Zim.

Aurora shrugged "I don't know. I just play the game I don't make up the rules,"

"Well there is no well so you have to go," Zathura said not even being effected by the fact that she might be sending the youngest of her three daughters to her doom.

"What? Why? We never decided if the person who loses goes or the person who won goes,"

"Well to bad," said Yumi "We decided right now. Besides we don't know who won. But we do know for a fact that you lost. So go."

"Fine," Aurora gave in with a huff "I'll go... but we're in teams of two so who goes with me?"

The remaining girls looked at each other.

"Fine if Kitty goes I'll go," Kohana said and laughed as the white haired girl grimaced at her nickname.

"Wait. You guys," Yumi said staring off to the side "None of us might have to go."

Everyone looked her confused but then they all turned in the direction the scarlet haired girl had pointed and smirked. For there, staring into the window of the book store was Konoha's one and only beautiful green beast. Rock Lee.


I'll write more when I feel like it ^_^