TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Okay, We're All Screwed by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 63]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Kaji here! How goes it? I'm here too.... and here's my part....
"Damnedable computers!" My internet, again, had faltered for about the fifth time that night. And I knew that when it finally got back on, the group on MSN would yell at me for leaving.

I had that same song set on repeat, I like to listen to it when I write, "The Who," is very inspirational! But, more importantly than the music, I had just succesfully written my first yuri smut, and I was very pleased at finally being able to do that.

The conversation on the computer came back up again, but now... My friends were all gone... I wondered if I was really that much of a jackass that they'd all block me at once... And I decided I was, so, I grinned and laughed it off.

The haziness came over, I wanted to sleep, but, update update update I must! So I turned "My Generation," up to a hundred percent volume and went forth with writing.

But, something was odd now... Like there was something in here... Ugh, one of the dogs must have gotten in my room without me noticing... "Frosty? You there, girl?"

I placed the laptop down on my bed and leaned over to look under it... Then, unfortunately, I looked back up, my nose almost bumping into the cleavage of a very angry-looking teenage girl... with really weird hair...

"OW!" SHE PUNCHED ME IN THE NOSE! And, damn, did she have an arm! I jumped off the bed and stood in a fighter's stance. "I don't want to hurt you!" I yelled in a very high pitched and nasal voice. The blood dripping profusely from my nasal cavity.

"Cheh, me and Hinata" she scoffed and stepped toward me, me taking a step back. "Little punk-ass, making me do that to her! She almost cried for a week after that, teme!"

How could I bear to hit a lady? I mean come on... what was I to do?

So... of course... I let her knock me unconsciousness, being the gentleman that I am.

"What the fuck..." three faces stared at me on the now concrete. "Oh shit, he's here, what great fucking luck." all three muttered at about the same time...

I just hoped someone would miss me at home... Damn... my OC better fucking find me...