TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Okay, We're All Screwed by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 63]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: -waves- NIKKI HERE! Trying to get us out of danger...sorta

My chapter is short, but ne

Flashybacks
I bit through my gag and the duct tape and glared at Itachi, "DAMN YOU! YOU PRETTY BOY UCHIHA! WHEN I GET OUT OF HER! I'M KILLING YOU IN ONE OF MY FICS AND YOU'RE NEVER GETTING LAID AGAIN!" I barked.

The eldest of the remaining Uchiha's brow twitched visibly as he glared at me and before I knew it I was gagged and duct taped...again. The others gave me that '...You're and idiot look,' as I blushed and turned away.

And I had only been having a nice night at home...

I was laying on my bed typing more to this KakuzuxOC smut...and thinking of new ways to torture my arch rival, Itachi.

YES PEOPLE! My arch enemy is a fictional character. Stop staring at me like that, DAMNIT!

I stopped when I heard a slight knock on my window. I paused and grabbed my kunai, pulling it too my chest, after all, all that talk of dolls coming alive had made me so scared I was actually going to sleep with a kunai and my car keys.

ANYWAYS, the knock at the window became more persistant and I slowly reached towards the blinds, peeking through them...stupid move, yes, I MEAN I COULD HAVE BROKEN THE BLINDS!

A kunai crashed through the window and I fell on my back, glaring at the intruder.

There was a long paused, "MY ARCH RIVAL!" I screamed going to attack him with a kunai...which ultimately failed, one fanfic writer should not attempt to attack a S-class nin, but I AM NOT YOUR AVERAGE FIC WRITER...okay, mabye I am.

The raven haired man practically tackled me as he started to die me up.

"BONDAGE!" I yelled through the gag...until the image flashed into my mind and suddenly I felt sickened.

I felt myself get whacked by the Uchiha as he stared at me as if I was inferior...damn Uchihas and their 'Oh I'm so better then you' attitude, it pisses me off.

Note to self: When I get my laptop back, kill the damn Uchiha for good or blackmail Kishimoto-sama....

He picked me up and I found myself...where I am now..staring at Jess...getting us into even more trouble.


I paused in my thoughts, mabye yelling at the captor wasn't a smart idea, he activated his sharingan and I tried to scream, though it was muffled.

Next thing I know...I'm watching horrible SasuSaku, NaruHina...and...and KAKUHIDA! MY EYES DAMNIT!

I can practically feel Itachi laughing at me right now...the bastard, yes, I really need to kill him.