TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


It's a Ring Thing by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 21]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is a crossover between the popular manga Only the Ring Finger Knows
I thought these characters fit really and I mean really well so here it is ^_^ Enjoy!
My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I am a student of Konoha High, a small school with a good reputation. And for the past few years this school has become known for something else. Rings.

Yes, it has become tradition here to wear matching rings with one’s boyfriend or girlfriend. Just another way to poke fun of the single crowd I tell you. But, either way couples across campus go around buying or making custom rings to wear on their left ring finger to symbolize love.

I wear one on my middle finger just for the sake of having a ring. You know when a new fad is in, if you don’t have it, you’re out. So I just bought one to wear on my middle finger to symbolize single but looking… desperately looking.

Something else in my school has become tradition as well, also inspired by the rings of the devil, the tradition that after a break up the girl gets claim to both rings. They wear the old one until their next boyfriend buys them matching rings, a never ending cycle really. I have no idea how many rings my friend has gone through.

Kiba, geez that mutt cannot get a girl. His last girlfriend was bipolar or something. One minute quiet and stuttering and the next minute she was the demanding and insane rich kid she was born to be. Personally, I was glad when he and Hinata broke up. And a break up leads to Kiba’s and my private tradition, Bash and Crash.

Basically we both get wasted and trash the other’s ex… mostly Kiba’s ex… once again desperately single here. Kiba would always get wasted beyond a junior should, normally leading to him sleeping through classes the next day. I would make sure to stop at wobbly for the sake of shutting my sister up.

Haruno Sakura, my adopted sister whose family took me in a couple years back. Every time I come home wasted her first question is always, ‘so who is the girl?’ Or her new favorite question, ‘so who is the guy?’ I swear in her mind she is going to start trying to hook me up with a rock soon.

Anyway back to the present. Kiba and I currently sat in our class near sleep at our desks in the back. Hinata was flaunting around like she owned the place again, Kiba just pouted and slammed his head on the desk besides me.

“Dude… I thought she and I had something…” he whined.

“Shove it, dog boy, at least you can get a girl,” I grumbled as I looked down with a twisted face, “Just great.”

“Nya?” Kiba mumbled picking up his weary head.

I peeled my hand off of the desk and sighed, “I stuck my hand in my gum.” Kiba snickered and I kicked him before standing up, “I’ll be right back. Don’t get arrested without me.”

“Hai!” There was a slam as his head hit the desk, I shook my head and left the room.

The halls were pretty much empty at this time, it was the lunch hour and most people were either in the cafeteria or eating in the classrooms. I walked towards the boys room and pushed in the door walking over to the cold tile sinks.

The ring on my finger slid off with ease as I placed it on the tile sink as to not ruin it when I washed my hands, I never really did trust the water flushed through the pipes. You could turn on cold and it would be hot, hot it would be cold, near warm you could get acid water spit at you.

I scrubbed the gum off of my hand and cursed myself for being an idiot and keeping it on my desk like I had. Once the pink goo of the devil was gone I washed my face in attempt to stay awake the next few hours of the day until I could crash at home.

I spun around blindly towards the paper towels on the wall until to crash into something not wall or paper towel like. More like human and upperclassman like. I quickly blinked open my blue eyes despite the water and looked up into the coal eyes of none other than Uchiha Itachi.

If there was one name known throughout all the campus it was Uchiha Itachi’s. He was a genius in academics, the teachers’ pet, and was a star in any sport team he tried out for. His brother had been in our school awhile back until transferring to some boarding school in Oto.

He was known for his kindness and his status amongst the female population that practically worshipped him. I think Sakura may have had an Itachi shrine at one point… and she’s still in junior high.

“Sorry, Uchiha-sempai,” I stammered as I tried to get around him to the paper towels. Yet for some unknown reason he refused to move aside.

“Watch it next time. I don’t appreciate being mauled in the men’s room too now,” he said in monotone annoyance before walking around me to the sink and washing his own hands where I stood moments ago. Ok, so forget everything I said about him being a nice guy. Uchiha made it to the top of the Uzumaki Hit List within our very first encounter.

I ripped the paper towel and dried my hands and face before turning around to go back for my ring. Just as I spun around I saw Itachi pick up a ring off the tile and leave with it, totally ignoring me in the process.

I was about to say something about the ring being mine before I noticed my ring still rested on the pale blue tiles. With a sigh of relief I picked it up and slid it on my finger.

I furrowed my brow when the ring met resistance and refused to slide past my knuckle. “The hell?” I muttered as I continued to try and shove it on my finger. With no luck I slipped it onto my ring finger and somehow it met no resistance.

I stared at my hand one thought rushing into my mind that I instantly shared with Kiba when I returned to the classroom.

“Dude. No one gains that much wait in a time span of two minutes,” the brunette beside me said flatly.

“But… but it won’t go on!” I whined twiddling with the ring on the other finger.

“Are you sure it’s even your ring then, baka?” he said lazily as he leaned on his elbow to look at me.

“Of course I’m sure! It’s the same design it’s always been! I’m not that stupid,” I muttered twiddling with the ring again. I remember the last time I thought something happened to it.

I had never noticed it much before and then one day I thought I had lost it. I freaked, searched the school and my house like a nut job off of their medication trying to find it. One day I came to school, hope of finding it totally dead, and it was sitting on my desk. No note or anything, just there and from then I never let it from my sight.

I was about to say something else to Kiba to continue my argument when the door to the classroom swung open violently, the female population instantly whispering at the rooms new occupant.

The raven haired and dark eyed upperclassman from hell headed straight towards my desk, anger and some unknown emotion in his eyes, Uchiha Itachi. Bloody damn perfect.