TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Battle of the OC's!!! by prettypup

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here I my OCs to get you started!
My OC's aren't that great but I'm making them just as an example of how you should post.
NOTE: Actually, my brother, Itaru, who doesn't have a log in on this website, gave me the idea about two of these OCs (Duke and Tagato) so...THANX ITARU!

My first OC (the one I made on my own)

Name: Lanka (I know, strange name. first thing that popped into my head)
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Height: who really cares....maybe like, 5'2"
Weight: ok i hate it when people make their OCs super skinny so i'm going to say 125 lbs
Rank: Genin
Hair Color: Onyx (kinda like a really really dark gray) with two white stripes in the middle (so she looks like a skunk!)
Eye Color: Purple (my favorite color)
Personality Traits: Quick-tempered, irratable, a little bit emo (i don't know why, i think its funny)
Summary: Ok. Lanka's a character with sad past who seems to hate almost everybody. I'm not saying she's evil, but just a little mean. Duke and Tagato (my other OC's) always get on her nerves and she's always calling them mean names and minorly injuring them. She has the Kaku sealed inside her (seven-tailed demon badger, look it up) That's why she has those stripes on her hair. She's an orphan because when she was forcefully possessed by the Kaku, her father had to be sacrificed and she accidentally killed her abusive mother when she was only five years old. She was found by a jounin from the leaf village (i haven't decided what village she was from origanally) and he became her adoptive father and ninja sensai.

My next OCs (with help from Itaru)

Name: Duke (Itaru thought of the name, much better than Lanka, isn't it)
Age: 11 (Itaru said he wanted him to be like, 15 but i was like " 11 year olds are so adorable" and he was like, "fine")
Gender: Male
Height: no idea 4'10"?
Weight: ... um 90lbs
Rank: Genin (i know he's a little young to be a genin but heck, 11 year olds are so cute)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: dark blue or black (haven't decided yet)
Personality Traits: a little hyper (how cute) sensative (especially to Lanka calling him a brat) shyer than Tagato (who you will find is not shy at all)
Summary: Duke also has a sad pas and is an orpahn. He never knew his father and his mother was killed during a short war in Konaha when he was only five years old, so he's shyer and more sensative that Tagato, who never even knew either of his parents let alone had to watch them die! But it doesn't make him any less fun-loving! He was put up for adoption at a Konaha orphanage where he met Tagato and they became best friends! They were adopted by the same guy who found Lanka (who apparently must really like kids) and he trained them all as a ninja squad.

My final OC! (also with help from my beloved brother Itaru)

Name: Tagato
Age: 11
Gender: Male
Height: I don't know shorter than duke probably
Weight: no idea
Hair Color: Blonde/Orange
Eye Color: Yellow (how pretty!)
Personality Traits: hyper, very mischevious
Summary: He never knew his parents and was adopted with his best friend Duke by that certain child-loving jounin dude. He trained with him and became a genin with the rest of his squad. he enjoys pulling pranks with Duke (especially on Lanka) and doesn't care when people call him a brat! I like this character!

OK thanx for reading please add or review!!!!