TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Other Uchiha by NaruUzumaki

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I wrote this from things i remember thinking about last summer..when i was obsessed with Uchiha Sasuke.
Sansho stared at all the clouds in the lighting country, making shapes of them as she walked to the ramen shop. She had to pick up A LOT of ramen for Hiroshi-sensei's big party. Hiroshi-sensei was the head teacher at the ninja academy with her. As Sansho was paying for the ramen, she heard her name being called. Sansho quickly picked up the ramen and stumbled out of the ramen shop to see Tsuyo looking for her. "Oh! Sansho! Let me help you with that ramen!" Tsuyo was Sansho's really close friend, who was also on her team.
"Thanks a lot Tsuyo, you know, Hiroshi-sensei's got me running around the whole town getting stuff for his party."
"Yeah, well I'll help you all I can Sansho!" Tsuyo smiled. Sansho always loved his smiles, they were so sweet and caring.
"Okay, you know you're really a great friend Tsuyo."
"I know" He smiled again.

When Sansho and Tsuyo got to the academy Hiroshi-sensei was waiting outside."Sansho-san! There you are!" He said taking the ramen from her, "I hope this wasn't to much trouble."
She smiled, "Nope. Tsuyo helped me with it."
"Great, thanks for helping her Tsuyo-kun, wouldn't want her too tired for the party."
"No prob." Tsuyo smiled, "Well I have to talk with Raikage-sama, so see you Sansho!"
"Bye Tsuyo, thanks again!" She smiled and waved as he left.
"That really was nice of him to help you." Hiroshi-sama said.
"Yeah, well he is my close friend, we've known each other since we were babies."
Hiroshi-sensei laughed a little.
"What is it?" Sansho smiled at him.
"Oh nothing, I was just thinking about when I was the secondary teacher like you and you two still went to the academy." He smiled, "Man, how time flies"
"Yeah." Sansho said as she carried in the ramen, "I remember I used to have a little crush on you." She laughed.
"Yeah, a bunch of the girls did, but too bad, I'm married now. Sansho-chan."
She nudged him,"Hey! Since when do you call me Sansho-chan again?"
"Oh, I won't anymore. I just thought about that is all."

As Sansho was leaving Hiroshi-sensei's party she saw Tsuyo talking to some strange man. She ran over to him. "Whats up?" She asked.
"Oh, Sansho! This guy wanted to meet you." Tsuyo answered.
"Are you Sakura Sansho?" The man asked.
"Yeah. Who are you?"
"I am Hakai Toshiro, you may call me Hakai-san. May I call you Sansho-san?"
"Sure."
"Alright, Sansho-san your family, the Sakura's, they were killed about 3 years ago, correct?"
Sansho looked down and thought about the day her family was killed. "Yes."
Tsuyo looked back and forth from Sansho to Hakai-san. "How did you know that?" He asked.
"I've done my research."He answered, "Sansho-san, do you know why you were left alive?"
Sansho stared at the ground, tears developing in her eyes. "The night the people got into my house and killed my family, I was in my room reading a book." Tears started rolling down her face.
"Okay, then what happened?" Hakai-san asked.
Tsuyo looked at Sansho. "Hey! Can't you see this is hurting her?!"
"It's okay Tsuyo." She said, "I heard screaming, so I shut my book and walked into the hall to find out what was going on. I heard a slashing sound, and then..then..blood flew out from my baby sister's room. I ran back into my room and hid in my closet. I sat there for about 5 minutes and heard more screaming, then the door to my room opened, I shared the room with my other sister.." The tears were really comming down now. " I had forgotten about her because I was so scared. She was taking a nap.I heard them push her off her bed. She started to cry, she was only 4 years old. I looked under the crack of the closet door, I could see her sitting on the ground crying, the man grabbed her by the hair..and..and..he..he stabbed her right in the heart. I started to cry as I saw feet walking toward the closet, I tried to get back into corner really far, but there was stuff in the way. A man opened the door and smiled when he saw me, he was drenched in blood. He grabbed me by my hair like he did my sister, I thought I was going to die.The other guy looked at me and said, 'She isn't a Sakura. Leave her be.' "
"I see." Hakai-san said.
"What..What the man said, I'd always wondered why I didn't look like anyone else in my family. Everyone in the Sakura family had brown or dark blonde hair with blue or green eyes. I have black hair and black eyes, so I never understood why. My father always told me it was just a glitch in my genes, that I'd be just fine, but except my mother, father, and siblings, everyone in our family gave me weird looks, like I was evil or something."
Hakai-san sighed, "Sansho-san, I know why you didn't look like anyone in your family."
Sansho and Tsuyo got wide-eyed "Why?!" They both asked at the same time.
"Sansho, your family never told you, of course, but you were adopted."
Sansho stared at him "Wha..What? That's impossible!"
"Sansho, if it isn't true, then why else wouldn't you look like your family?" Tsuyo asked her.
"I..I don't know."
"Sansho-san, if you would please look at this file. It's a ninja from Konohagakure."
Sansho took the file from him and looked at it. The picture was of a boy who looked a lot like her. He had black hair, black eyes, and he wore blue. Sansho's favorite color was blue, she'd always worn blue. The others in her family would think she was stange, because every other sakura wore white or pink, to represent the Cherry blossoms. She looked at the name, 'Uchiha Sasuke' she started at this name for a moment and then gave the file back to Hakai-san.
Hakai-san put in back in the bag he got it out of and then started talking to Sansho, "Uchiha Sasuke is one of the 2 people left from the Uchiha clan. The other is Uchiha Itachi, who killed the Uchiha clan 7 or 8 years ago, and he's also Sasuke's brother."
"Why is Sasuke alive then? Did he have something to do with the killing?" Tsuyo interupted.
"No, I'm not really sure why Itachi left him alive." Hakai-san answered, "Sasuke and Itachi are both classified as missing-nins right now, but Konohagakure knows they are alive."
"Oh ok." Tsuyo said.
"I talked with the madical-nin that helped birth Uchiha Sasuke. He is very old and dying, I asked him if he regrets anything about the night of Uchiha Sasuke's birth and this is what he told me, ' On the night of Uchiha Sasuke's birth, there was also a girl born, from the same mother, Sasuke's twin. I took the baby to the head of the Uchiha clan, because they were only expecting a boy. He told be to send the baby away, and he never told the mother or anyone about her. I was told to tell the mother that she had some strange, after birth, contractions, so I did. I sent the baby of to an adoption place far away, the strange thing was, she never cried, not even after she was born. That's how it was easy to lie about her birth. They named the baby Sansho, and she was adopted by the Sakura family of Kumogakure, this isn't really a regret, I just hope that poor child had a good life.' "
Sansho just stared at him. It was silent for awhile, but Tsuyo broke it. "Wow! Sansho, you have 2 brothers you could meet!"
Sansho looked at him, "Brothers I can meet? They're both missing-nins Tsuyo! Plus why would I want to meet the one who killed my whole REAL family?"
"Oh, right, sorry Sansho."
"Sansho-san, If you'd like, you could come with me back to Konohagakure."
"I could do that?"
"Of course."
"Cool! Sansho! Me, you and Ichi-kun could go to Konohagakure and find out more about your family!" Tsuyo said. Ichi-kun was the other member on Sansho's team.
"I geuss that would work."
"Great! I'll go get Ichi-kun!" Tsuyo started to leave, running.
Hakai-san yelled after him, "Be quick, and pack important things! It'll take about 5 days to get to Konohagakure!"